Cookies

I fell for you....

2ne1 dorm

"Ahh I'm so happy we've got the day off!", Bom jumped around in glee, happy she wouldn't have to avoid Top today.

"Me too!", Dara cried out and she plopped herself on the sofa.

"ME THREE!", CL jumped on Dara.

"Ack! I can't breathe CL!"

"Oh Minzy what do you have there?", Bom asked as Minzy entered the room with two bags.

"Oh um.....", Minzy blushed.

"Why are you blushing!", Cl cheekily grinned, "let me see!", she snatched the bags off Minzy's hands.

"YA unnie don't!", Minzy tried getting them back but Cl emptied the contents in the middle of the floor. 

Bom picked up a cookie cutter, "Why is it heart shaped?"

Minzy blushed.

"You making cookies?", Dara asked as she looked at the ingredients.

"For who?", CL asked.

"Um....um......", Minzy stuttered.

"Wait a minute", Dara squinted her eyes at Minzy, "Are you making cookies for Young don?"

"BWAH!" ANI UNNIE DEFINETLY NOT!", Minzy shook her head and hands fervently.

"Then what's up with the teddy bear and love heart shaped cookie cutters?!", Bom joined in on the interrogation.

"Ani....um.....", Minzy stuttered.

"Hmm.....you only stutter when you're lying MInzy-ah", CL raised an eye brow.

"Aish! FIne it's for Young DON!", Minzy shouted back, "I just want to do something nice for him!!"

"Does he even like cookies?", Dara asked.

"I don't know, but in dramas don't girls always make things like these for guys?", Minzy asked innocently.

"I guess so....", Dara nodded.

"Exactly, and don't the guys always say that they like it when girls do things like these?", Minzy turned to CL.

"I guess....", CL pouted.

"So you're doing it so that Young don will like you?", Bom asked still completely out of the loop.

"Ani, I want to do it to show him I like him!", Minzy stated, "and besides I just want to do something nice for him for a change, he's always the one doing things for me!"

That made the three other girls think too, Minzy was right, since the trainee days the guys always looked out for them and helped them out.

Minzy collected her things from the floor and went to the kitchen while the three girls uncomfortably sat on the sofa thinking about the guys.

 

After a few minutes, CL stood up, "Uhum uhum....oh I need a drink", and she walked to the kitchen.

 

 

Kitchen

Minzy was busy looking through a cook book when CL walked in.

"Um....uhum", Cl awkwardly tried to get her attention.

MInzy sighed, "You want to make some for Seungri oppa too now don't you?",Minzy looked at CL with a knowing look.

CL smiled shyly and nodded.

"Come here then unnie, you can look through this book and decide what you want to make"

"Thanks minzy ah!"

 

 

Lounge

Dara thought deeply about what Minzy had said, and all she could think about was Jiyong now, 'I guess a little cookie wouldn't hurt, after all it can be my way of saying thank you for always being there for me.....'

"Um......god I wonder what's taking CL so long" Dara made an excuse, "I'll go see what's taking her so long". Dara stood up and headed to the kitchen leaving Bom to think about Top.

 

Kitchen

"Hi girls hehe", Dara peeked in the kitchen.

Minzy sighed, "Oh god let me guess you want to make something for jIyong oppa today?"

Dara looked the floor.

"Go get an apron on then unnie", Minzy shook her head, she knew they would all eventually want to make something for the boys no matter how much they pretended not to care.

"Hehe thank you minzy-ah! I'm going to make bunny cookies!", Dara jumped up and down in glee.

 

Lounge

"Hmmm.....I guess Top has done quite a lot for me.....", Bom mumbled to herself as she remembered all the things Top had said and done for her.

"I wonder how Top would react if I gave him....home made cookies?", she pouted but then shook her head, "Are you crazy bom?! Why would you make cookies for him?!"

'Because you love him!', a little voice in her head said.

"I guess that's a good point.....but how am I meant to give it to him, if I'm trying to avoid him at the same time?", she asked herself again.

"So you want to make cookies for Top oppa then?", the three girls all in aprons were standing by the door having heard everything.

"HWAH! YA YOU SCARED ME!", Bom shouted back.

"What was that unnie about how you were going to deliver the cookies to Top oppa?", Minzy asked smiling.

"I....um.....I", Bom stuttered.

"Bom stop pretending and come make some!", Dara pulled her to the kitchen

"Ya I'm not making anything for him I swear! You guys can't make me! I'm not making anything for TOP GOT IT!", she shouted as she was dragged to the kitchen.

 

10 minutes later.

 

"I think I'll make choclate chip cookies, Top likes them", Bom smiled as she decided what to make.

"Haha unnie what happened to 'I swear I'm not going to make anything for Top'?", CL laughed.

"Huh? Oh right hehe", Bom shyly smiled, "change of heart I guess hehe".

The girls shook their heads and rolled their eyes at Bom, how could some one be so madly in love and yet have no idea.

"I'm going to attempt to make Seungri's face!", CL turned back to her cookie mix.

"Hmm what do dragons look like?!", Dara sratched her head.

 

1 hour later

"Wow Minzy your cookies look so adorable!", the girls exclaimed. Minzy's cookies were all heart shaped and she'd neatly decorated the cookies with icing.

"Hmm girls do you think Seungri will like mine?", CL wasn't as convinced with her master piece.

"Um....CL that's meant to look like Seungri right?", Bom furrowed her brows as she looked at CL's cookies.

CL nodded.

"Why does it look like Frankenstein's monster then?", dara tried to contiain her laughter.

"Aish who cares! If he doesn't like it I'll just give it to someone else!", CL pouted.

"Uh dara unnie let's see yours then?", Minzy asked.

"Hehe don't laugh arasso?!", Dara warned before hand and then showed the girls. She'd somehow managed to make cookies shaped as bunnies and dragons, "That's me", she pointed at the bunnies, "and that's Jiyong hehe", she pointed at the dragon.

"KYAAAAA!", Minzy screamed.

"Oh god when did we turn so mushy!", CL cried out.

"Bom let's see yours?!", Dara tried to peak at Bom's.

"NO!", BOm shouted and hid her cookies.

"Why come on just show me!", Dara begged.

"No WAY!", Bom shouted again.

"Aish you babo!", Dara jokingly pushed Bom.

"Right the next problem is how are we going to give it to them?", Bom asked.

"Well I was just planning to hand it over to him to be honest", CL shrugged.

"Me too!", Minzy nodded.

"Hand it to them as in give it to them in person?", Dara asked.

"As in just give it to them like that?" Bom asked too. Dara and Bom hadn't really confessed their feelings to Jiyong or Top so they didn't feel comfortable with the idea.

"How about you give mine to Jiyong?", dara asked Minzy.

"What?!", Minzy retorted, "You have to give it to him yourself!"

Dara and Bom looked at their cookies and then eachother, "What are we going to do now?"