Progress

I fell for you....

"CL, I like you......"  

 

"Oh my god Bom, Minzy did you hear that ackk!!!! HOW CUTEEE!", dara and the girls had been standing by the kitchen door way trying to evesdrop.

"I know but ssssh they'll hear us!", Bom put her hand around dara's mouth and dragged her back to the kitchen.

 

 

TV room

 

"CL, I like you......"  

'Did he just say he.....liked me?'

Seungri and CL remained silent, their foreheads still touching.

Silence......

"CL?", Seungri lowered his head so  he could see her properly.

'Oh my god.....what do I say?', CL kept her eyes on the ground in front of her, too afraid to look at Seungri.

"CL?", Seungri called her name again, "can you say something please.....anything.....it would kinda help me figure out what exactly you're thinking"

CL slowly looked up to face him,"I....I...", she paused as she saw how black his left eye was, "oh my god is your eye ok? Was that me?", CL suddenly forgot about all her nervousness and reached out to touch Seungri's eye gently.

"Ah..", Seungri flinched slightly at her touch.

"O does it really hurt?", CL was now softly blowing onto his eye.

Seungri didn't flinch at this, instead he looked at her in awe, 'She looks so worried....'

"CL?"

"Hmm?", CL carried on blowing.

"I like you.....I really like you...."

She stopped blowing. She started to look at the ground again in silence.

Seungri sighed, lowered his head even further now and lifted her chin up,  he paused and then slowly leaned in and kissed her gently on her lips.

CL's eyes grew wide, Seungri drew back slightly but still very close to her face, "I like you.....how many times am I going to have to say that before you say something back?"

CL stayed put and silent, "I guess you're still mad.....I'll leave you for now then" Seungri started to get up to leave when CL grabbed his hand.

"Can you stay here for a while.....please?", CL pleaded Seungri with her puffed up eyes. Seungri smiled and sat beside her on the couch. CL placed her duvet over Seungri and then put her head on his shoulder, "Seungri-ah...........I like you too..."

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", before Seungri could say anything the three girls ran in screaming and jumping in front of them.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH MY GOD!!! SEUNGRI THAT WAS SO ROMANTIC!!!!!", dara squealed.

"AND CL HOW YOU GRABBED HIS HAND AND BEGGED HIM TO STAY OHHHHH HOW DRAMATIC!!", Bom gasped.

"Begged? I didn-!"

"ACK!! CL UNNIE AND SEUNGRI ARE A COUPLE!", Minzy shouted as she ran around the room.

 

"And there I was thinking our conversation was private", Seungri shook his head in disbelief.

"This is so embarassing!", CL hid underneath her duvet.

"Embarassing? Are you saying being with me is embarassing?!", Seungri turned to CL.

"Oh god well yea in front of the girls oh god it's so embarassing they heard it!"

"I can't believe you CL...seriously."

"What? hey you started it!"

"You're the one who gave a black eye!"

"AHh WAAAAHHHHH", CL started to wail again.

"Oh god ok sorry....sorry I said! CL!"

 

 

"And they're back to how they were.....fighting haha!", Bom and the girls laughed as CL and Seungri started fighting.

 

 

1 hour later

CL and Seungri had calmed down now, and both had fallen asleep watching Free Willy part 2.

"How adorable are they?", Bom whispered.

"I know right...who knew Big Bang maknae was so romantic", Dara smiled at the scene.

"Not to mention brave! I mean confessing to CL unnie....huuu it's hard."

Just then Seungri's phone started to ring, dara picked it up before it woke Seungri up.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Oh taeyang.....de it's dara.....um seungri's here sleeping......yeah him and CL made up and guess what? they're a couple now.........I know it's great right, was there anything you wanted to say to him?.....ok I'll let him know that you guys are going out.....oh....so jiyong will be home tonite....right yeah I'll let him know.........ok bye.", Dara hung up, 'Ji's up alone tonite.....'

"Dara what did tae say?"

"Huh? oh just that the boys are off for a meal tonight and wanted to know where Seungri was."

"Oh right ok then", Bom started heading to the kitchen.

"Bom-ah"

"de dara?", Bom stopped and turned to Dara.

"I.....I think I should go talk to Ji....what do you think?"

"What about?"

"I think he feels he's responsible for making me cry....and I kind of feel bad..."

Bom smiled, "I think it's a good idea if you sort it out"

"I don't know if I'll forgive him this easily for kissing me but I think it's harsh to blame him entirely...."

 

 

 

Big Bang dorm

 

Jiyong was in his room trying to write lyrics for some new songs but he couldn't concentrate, all he could think about was dara, dara,dara,dara and more dara.

"Aish!!", he threw his note pad across the floor and headed to the kitchen.

DING DONG!

'Huh? who's that now?', he opened the door to reveal dara waiting outside. " Dara?! What are you doing here?!"

"Hi", dara timidly greeted Jiyong.

"Do you want to come in?"

Dara shook her head, this wasn't a social call.

"Um ok then....listen there-"

"Before you say anything", dara cut Jiyong, "there's something I need to say....."

Jiyong waited patiently for dara to start.

Dara took a deep breath to steady hereself before she started, "I came here to apologise for the way I acted at the MT."

"Dara why are you apolo-"

"Listen Ji please.....I'm sorry I cried....I'm sorry for making you look like the bad guy in front of everyone. I was and am still angry at you but the reasons to why I cried are different", she paused and looked at the ceiling to stop tears from falling, "I got carried away and..... I just want you to know that you're not the same......as my father.....you're nothing like him.....don't ever think you are arasso?........Mianhe for making you feel guilty....."

"dara...", Jiyong reached out to her but she flinched back.

"That's what I came to say.....I'll go now.....", Dara turned, wiped her tears and hurried back to the dorm.

 

 

Jiyong was left standing at his door way, "dara.....I need to say sorry too......" Jiyong whispered as he watched her walk away from him.....again.