Pepper Spray

I fell for you....

"Are you girls sure Bom noona likes Top hyung?", Seungri asked the girls. They were all in the canteen after their practice.

"More than like seungri!", CL replied.

"Well um....not that I have much experience in this field but I .....um thought when people are in love they want to spend time with each other?", Daesung asked.

"Wait did you guys tell Top oppa that Bom noona likes him?!", Minzy shouted.

"No no!", Taeyang shook his head, "wait you girls haven't told Bom noona that hyung likes her right?!"

"No we haven't either!", Dara replied, "And let's keep it that way, they need to tell each other themselves"

"But why on earth is Bom avoiding Top then?",Teddy asked, "I mean, don't girls want to spend 24/7 with the guy they like?"

"Um....well unfortunately our Bom unnie isn't your typical girl", CL replied.

"I think she's just scared of facing him right now" Dara added.

"Poor oppa he's really trying to get closer to unnie as well", Minzy pouted.

"We need to somehow help without interfering too much", JIyong furrowed his brows thinking.

"Hmm you're right..", the rest were in deep thought now.

"Yo Yo!", Kush came in and sat by them, "What's up with the faces?"

"Shush oppa we're thinking!", Minzy shushed him.

"Um....ok then....so you guys ready for our annual black tie on saturday?!", Kush asked.

"Black tie? That's on saturday?!", Taeyang asked.

"Yup, I already got my tux ready to go!", Kush grinned.

"Black tie eh?", dara raised an eye brow.

"Aren't the seatings organised before hand as well?", Minzy grinned.

"Hmm, slow dances....", Jiyong smiled cheekily.

"Top oppa is going to be looking goooooooood in a tuxedo", CL smirked.

"And noona in a dress.....let's see if Top oppa can handle himself!", Daesung chuckled.

"Mianhe Bom, but there's no escaping Top this time, we're going to make sure you're glued to Top the whole night whether you like it or not haah!", Teddy rubbed his hand in glee and the others hi-5ed each other.

 

 

 

Meanwhile in the YG corridors

Bom hid around a corner, her hair covered with a scarf and her face covered with the biggest pair of sunglasses, "Mission.....avoid Choi Top", she whispered to herself.

Top was hiding on the other side of the corridor, unaware of Bom, "Mission......find Bom!"

 

Bom crept out of her hiding and started walking backwards, she'd some how got her hands on some pepper spray and was holding it as if it was a gun, "Left side clear....right side clear....."

 

Top was walking backwards too, trying to be subtle, he didn't want Bom to run away if she saw him so he scanned the area as he walked backwards.

Bom kept walking backwards, armed with pepper spray.

Top walked backwards.

Bom walked back.

Top walked back.

"AGHHHHHHHHHHH!", they both screamed when they bumped into each other. Bom panicked and sprayed the pepper spray into Top's face.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MY EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! IT BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSS!", Top screamed, holding his eyes and jumping around.

"Oh my god!! AHHHHH Sorry!", Bom shouted trying to make sense of what just happened.

"Bom? Did you just pepper spray me?!! OH GAWD IT STINGS SO BADLLY!"

"Ahhh mianhe mianhe!", Bom panicked trying to calm Top down.

"AISHHHH!", Top growled.

"Sorry I didn't mean to!!", Bom cried out. She reached for Top's face and started blowing on his eyes, "I'm so so sorry, I'm such a babo aish!"

Bom didn't realise Top was staring at her now. While she blew in his eyes and kept apologising, Top looked at her deeply.

"Top I'm so sorry!", She wiped his face and his eyes with her shirt, "Top I'm-", she stopped talking after she noticed him looking at her.

Top looked at her and smiled.

*Dugun Dugun Dugun Dugun*

Top took off her ridiculous shades.

*Dugun Dugun Dugun Dugun*

He then took of her scarf.

*Dugun Dugun Dugun Dugun*

His gaze intensified.

*Dugun Dugun Dugun Dugun*

He leaned closer to her.

*Dugun Dugun Dugun Dugun*

He looked at her lips and leaned in even closer.

*DUGUNDUGUNDUGUNDUGUNDUGUNDUGUNDUGUNDUGUNDUGUNDUGUN*

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!", Bom pushed Top back and ran off.

Top sat there stunned, and then a smile broke out, "Let's see how long you can stay away from me Miss Park Bom...."