Piglet

I fell for you....

 "No!"

"Please!"

"No!

"Yes!"

"Noooooooooooo!", screamed CL for the nth time, "I'm not going to do it!"

"Why not?! Just once!", Seungri begged

"Why do I have to?!"

"I just want to see pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

"But why this? Anything but this Seungri please!"

"Well everyone's girlfriends do this why can't you?", Seungri pouted.

"Because..... ARGH! Fine give me that!", she snatched the clothes from his hand and stormed off to the bathroom.

Seungri waited for CL smuggly.

"You promise not to laugh!", CL shouted from inside the bathroom.

"I promise!"

"Uhm....", CL walked out  reluctantly in a fluffy pig pajama suit.

"Good.....now you know what to do...", Seungri tried not to laugh.

"Aish! Do I have to Seungri?!"

"Yes pleaseeeee! I promise I won't ask for anything else.", Seungri lied.

"Sigh....ok listen carefully cos I'm never ever doing this again arasso?!"

"de!"

"Right....oh god!....uhum uhum", CL closed her eyes and took a deep breath," uhum.....Seungri...O-P-P-A", she spelt out oppa.

"No say it properly and with.....aegyo", Seungri smuggly smiled.

"GRR.....fine....Seungri........o........Seungri oppa!", CL then placed a V sign near her eyes and winked at Seungri.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!", Seungri burst into laughter while CL slammed her head on the bed in embarassment.

"Stop laughing you PIG! I'm getting out of this!", CL walked towards the bathroom.

"CL!", She turned around, *SNAP* seungri snapped a picture if her looking puzzled in a pig suit.

"ARGH! COME BACK HERE!! SEUNGRI DELETE THAT!!", she chased Seungri out of her room.

Seungri ran out of the 2ne1 dorm and CL followed close behind.

"Get back here you're dead!!", CL exclaimed as she passed the girls.

 

"Was....that...... CL?", Bom furrowed her brows in confusion.

"In a...... pig suit?", Dara shook her head as if to say that's impossible.

"Let's follow them!", Minzy and the girls ran after CL.

 

"AHAHAHAH!", Seungri ran into the boys' dorm.

"Give me the camera! AHHHHHH I HATE YOU!"

SLAM!, Seungri ran into his room and slammed the door before CL could get to him.

"GET OUT NOW AHHHHHHHH YOU'RE SO DEAD WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!!!!!!", CL was so determined to kill Seungri, she didn't notice the other guys behind her.

Ji, TOP, Dae and Taeyang watched her knock and bang on Seungri's door in a pig suit while her curly tail swung back and forth.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!", CL turned around to find the boys all on the floor laughing at her.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!", CL ran and jumped behind the couch, "AHH OPPPPPAAAAASSSSSS CHINCHA!!!!!!"

Bom, Dara and Minzy ran into the dorm and found the boys all on the floor with tears falling from their eyes.

"Where's CL?", Bom cried.

"Unnie.....", CL sniffled as she peered from the couch.

"CL...what are you wearing??"

"Unnie.... seungri made me!", CL walked out.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH!", Minzy and dara joined the boys and started laughing at CL's state.

"YA!...Bom unnie you won't laugh will you?", CL looked towards Bom.

"umm.hehe....of course not.....", Bom tried to subdue her laughters but in the end she fell on the floor laughing too.

"ARGHHHHHHHHH!", CL stomped her feet but everyone kept laughing.

"CL!", Seungri shouted from his room,"you might want to check my Me2day HAHA!"

"Huh?", CL hurried to the laptop on the table and went on Seungri's Me2day, there was a picture of her in the pig suit and written underneath was 'CL the baddest pig!'

"AHH WAHAWAAAAAAAAAAAH!", CL wailed with humiliation while the others wailed with laughter.