I fell for you....

I fell for you....

 

 

 

“Come on Bom....Why haven’t you replied yet?”, TOP sighed as he stared at the picture of Bom on his phone.

 

“You not saying anything....does that mean you don’t want me anymore?”, TOP circled Bom’s smiling face with his thumb, “tough...you think I’m going to let you go that easily” he mumbled sadly.

 

 

 

 

 

“Poor hyung”, Seungri sighed as Big Bang and 2ne1 watched TOP sitting in the corner of their KPOP Summer show dressing room staring at Bom’s picture.

 

“Has Bom not been in contact with you girls yet?”, Ji turned to Dara who was sitting next to him.

 

Dara pouted sadly and shook her head. Ji sighed and cuddled closer to her.

 

“It’s already been a week since hyung's confession”, Dae sung took a gulp of his drink in frustration, “Where are you noona?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Ya Ya!”, YG came in pointing at Ji and Seungri, “off the girls now!”

 

Ji and Seungri bowed apologetically and backed away from Dara and CL.

 

 

 

“Sajangnim!”, TOP stood up and walked towards them, “any news from Bom?”

 

“Mianhe TOP”, YG sighed.

 

TOP nodded politely and excused himself out of the room.

 

 

 

 

“Why isn’t she contacting us?”, Dara whimpered.

 

“Maybe she didn’t see hyung’s confession”, Ji said as he went to comfort Dara again.

 

“KWON JIYONG!!!”, YG shouted at Jiyong to back away from Dara.

 

Dara didn’t take notice of YG but glared at her boyfriend for his stupid comment instead, “Do they not have internet or TV in Busan??”, she asked sarcastically, “even if she missed the actual show, the whole nation is talking about it, it’s all over the news and the internet!!”

 

“ Well she better come back soon! Dammit I have fans threatening me cos they think I've broken the two up!”, YG whined, “if Bom and TOP don’t become a couple, my career is over”, he said dramatically.

 

“Wait....sajangnim....you’ll let Bom and Top hyung stay together?”, Tae yang asked in shock.

 

“Well what else can I do?! He BLOODY CONFESSED LIVE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!!”, YG shouted back.

 

“WOW!”, the girls screamed and hugged him, “kamsamidha sajangnim!”

 

“YA YA! This doesn’t mean you two”, he pointed at dara and CL , “can ever go public with these two idiots!”, he pointed at Ji and Seungri.

 

“But-“, Ji started.

 

“Shut it!”, YG simply said, “I’ve got enough headache with Miss Runaway and the Depressed Loser as we speak I want nothing more got it!”

 

“It’s not like we could beat Top hyung’s confession anyway”, Seungri fell back onto the sofa, “how on earth can Bom noona stay away after that?!”

 

 

 

"SAJANGNIM!!", Teddy ran into the room and barged into YG.

 

"YAHHHH!", YG screamed, "Help me up NOW!"

 

"Mianhe...mianhe", Teddy helped YG up and started jumping up and down laughing.

 

"What's wrong with you?", YG asked slightly nervous.

 

"Sajangnim ssshh", he looked at the others with a little smirk and then whispered something in YG's ear.

 

The gang watched YG as he nodded, and how he furrowed his eyebrows and then how his eyes literally came out off his eye sockets and then how he jumped up and down holding Teddy's hands laughing out loud.

 

 

"What the-", Ji arched his eyebrows"

 

"Fuc-", CL covered Seungri's mouth with one hand and without taking her gaze off her boss said, "fudge" instead.

 

 

 

YG looked at the gang and cleared his throat, “um....I mean....uhum..”, YG turned bright red suddenly.

 

“Why are you going red sajangnim?”, dara asked quizzically.

 

"WHAT?!", YG shouted, "IT'S JUST HOT IN HERE!"

 

"O...k", dara walked back to her boyfriend feeling slightly scared.

 

"Uhum...uhum...guys change of plan", Teddy addressed the gang.

 

"Yes...for the 'forever with you' performance tonight, 2ne1 girls will not be covering Bom's part", YG said in a serious tone.

 

"WHAT?!", 2ne1 shouted, "Who's going to do it then??"

 

"Well....um....um....", Teddy looked towards YG wide eyed.

 

"Uhmmm", YG hesistated and then suddenly shouted, "YA! Recently you young ladies have been asking too many questions!", YG said waggin his finger at the girls.

 

"Let's go hyung", Teddy took YG away laughing and giggling.

 

 

"What?", Ji exclaimed, "They didn't even explain who was going to do Bom noona's part!"

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Big Bang and 2ne1 you're on in 5 minutes ok", a staff informed the gang backstage, "please get into your positions behind the curtains!"

 

 

 

"Ya will you stop fiddling with my hair", Cl hit Seungri's hand off her.

 

"But you look so pretty today!", Seungri smiled cheekily.

 

"Aigoo....you're obsessed", CL shook her head.

 

"With you", Seungri said and back hugged her.

 

"Oh god", CL pretended to vomit, "so cheesy!!"

 

Seungri laughed but just hugged her tightly.

 

"Are you not going to get off!", CL said as she struggled to get her boyfriend off her.

 

"Nope", Seungri smiled and placed his chin on her shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm nervous", Dara bit her lip and looked up at Ji.

 

"Why? You've done this hundreds of times", Ji cupped Dara's face.

 

"Yes but not without Bom..", Dara sadly whispered.

 

"Hey....look at me", Ji placed his finger under Dara's chin and lifted her face towards him.

 

Dara cutely looked at Ji and smiled nervously.

 

"Ahhhhh mannn!", Ji groaned.

 

"Why?", Dara asked startled.

 

"Don't pull that face in public unless you want me to kiss you", Ji whined.

 

"What this face?", Dara did her cute face again.

 

"That's it you're getting it now!", Ji bear hugged her.

 

"KYAHH!", Dara squealed as Ji tickled her, "Ok Ok MIANHEEEE KYAAA!"

 

Ji stopped tickling and faced Dara again, "Ya!...Sandara Park...."

 

"Hmmm?", Dara looked at Ji.

 

"I love you....", Ji leaned towards her and kissed her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"PLEASE WELCOME ON STAGE BIG BANG AND 2NE1!!", the host shouted as the curtains opened up revealing Big Bang and 2ne1.

 

 

 

"OMOOOOOOOOOOOO SEUNGRI!! CL!!!!"

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DARA AND G DRAGON!!!!!!!", the audience shouted.

 

"I KNEW THEY WERE COUPLES EVER SINCE THE KPOP AWARDS SHOW AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HWAITING!"

 

"NOOOOOOOO OPPPPAAAAAAAAA!"

 

"GO  SEUNGRI OPPA!! WOOT WOOT!"

 

The crowd were full of mixed reactions, but one thing was for sure they were all bloody shocked.

 

 

 

 

Seungri turned around when he heard the commotion, still hugging CL to face the entire audience, "SH*T!"

 

CL cringed and hid behind Seungri while she bowed down apologetically in panic.

 

 

 

 

"PSSSSST! Ji hyung!!", Dae sung shouted.

 

"Hmmm....later", Ji waved Daesung away as he kissed Dara again.

 

Tae yang and TOP facepalmed themselves as Minzy tried to cover up her oppa and unnie with her body.

 

 

From backstage, YG's phone fell off his ear as he saw the scene unfold in front of him and fainted on the spot. He laid there mummuring, "I said....don't get ....caught you idiots!"

 

 

 

"JI!!", Tae yang shouted again.

 

"WHAT!", Ji growled as he turned back to see the stunned faces of the audience.

 

"Oh ", Ji cursed.

 

Dara's jaw hung wide open unable to understand what just happened.

 

 

 

 

 

The music for 'Last Farewell' suddenly started playing and they couldn't do anything but perform.

 

 

The crowds went wild again once the music started and Big Bang and 2ne1 couldn't help but laugh at the situation and soon started to perform.

 

 

As soon as Last Farewell ended, there was a long pause as the girls, Tae yang, Dae yang and Seungri walked off the stage since they weren't going to perform Forever with you anymore.

 

 

 

"What's going on?", the audience mumured, "aren't 2ne1 meant to be performing the whole medley with Big Bang?"

 

 

"Ya..,", Top signalled to Ji, "where are 2ne1 going? We're doing forever with you next?!"

 

Ji shrugged his shoulders, "YG orders hyung."

 

"What?!", Top asked in confusion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hhhhhmmmmm wooooaaaaaaaaaaaa yeaaaaaaaaaahh............hey loveeee.....yeahhh.....I'll always be with you....."

 

 

TOP and Ji turned around at the sound of the familiar voice.

 

 

"Bom?", TOP mouthed but there was no one on stage apart from him and Ji.

 

 

 

 

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH BOMMMMMMM!", the audience cheered when they recognised the voice.

 

 

TOP looked around the stage, thinking he was hearing things.

 

 

Ji stuttered in shock and confusion slightly but started rapping his part while looking around anxiously:

 

[ENG TRANSLATION OF FOREVER WITH YOU]

 

"Uh! hey baby girl (what’s up) pretty ma love
By any chance, do you know what today is? Do you know u know?
Its been exactly 1 year today since you left
I remember the day i met you as if it was just the other day......."

 

 

 

 

 

"Teddy oppa....that's Bom unnie's voice right?!", the girls asked Teddy backstage.

 

"Just wait and watch", Teddy smiled knowingly and pointed at the stage.

 

 

 


".....your white, white face and your pure, pure eyes. The snow that fell all night, and even your bright smile
I remember everything one by one i’ll never forget that image it’s you’re ma life
even when i called late at night, we had our never ending conversations and ended up greeting the morning together

I love you i love you i love you uh im a fool who has fallen in love your the only one i know, your my angel"

 

 

 

The chorus started and the venue was filled with Bom's sweet voice again, making TOP go crazy with fustration.

 

 

"always stay by my side ma love don’t let go of my hand

don’t leave don’t deceive love lets trust and rely on each other throughout our lifetime
as time passes by, even if we are to break up my heart won’t change
if its with you, I’ll go anywhere I’ll love forever with you"

 

 

 

TOP got ready for his rap part as the audience started to scream his name.

For some reason he felt the lyrics really described him and Bom. He smiled as Bom's voice sang the end of the chorus, he took a deep breath and started his breath-taking rap

 

 

"hey hey hey hey! even a single day is too long without you and the nights falling asleep alone are even longer
being perfectly fine day after day, is absurd
at a distance where it seems like i can reach out my hand and touch you
i secretly grab the worn out pencil again today to write the three letters of your name
the lyrics to the song you and I loved to sing all the time.. it’s become a wound to me.. i’ll bury it away for a moment
probably my memories, the white imagery over there, the traces of love, the drama that was soley mine
(where are you right now) this is so painful for me
i cant escape the (great stubbornness after all)
i wont let go from now on.. forever you and I You and I
hold both hands just We belong together!"

 

 

 

Towards the end of TOP's rap a familiar figure walked out onto the stage and started singing the chorus.

 

 

 

"OMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOO/ AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", the audience screamed again.

 

 

 

TOP slowly turned towards the back of the stage where the audience's attention was and saw her.....the girl he'd been waiting for.

 

 

 

Bom walked towards TOP smiling and singing the chorus:

 

"always stay by my side ma love don’t let go of my hand
don’t leave don’t deceive love lets trust and rely on each other throughout our lifetime
as time passes by, even if we are to break up my heart won’t change
if its with you, I’ll go anywhere I’ll love forever with you"

 

 

 

 

Bom stopped in front of TOP and smiled sweetly at the stunned guy.

 

TOP stared back at her in disbelief, he couldn't believe it was really her.

 

Bom akwardly smiled and started walking closer to him while the audience went into a frenzy.

 

She stood close enough for her to touch him.

 

Top hesitated and slowly pulled his arm up and touched her cheek. She leaned her head onto his hand and looked up at him.

 

 

 

 

GD narrated the ending of the song as TOP and Bom stood on the stage:

 

 

"This is so hard...

I guess I still can't go on without you...

Like a fool it still feels like you'd be here when I open my eyes.....

I love you..."

 

 

 

The perfomance ended and the curtains pulled in, taking the two away from the public's eye.

 

 

"Hi...", Bom said sweetly.

 

"Hi?", Top asked.

 

 

2ne1 and BigBang tried to stop themselves from squealing with joy. Ji hugged dara from the back as they watched the scene in front of them.

 

 

 

Bom furrowed her eyebrows, "you don't look happy to see me?"

 

TOP didn't reply, he just stared at her in disbelief.

 

"Ok then", Bom shrugged her shoulders, turned around and headed towards the 2ne1 girls who were going crazy on the spot.

 

 

TOP pulled Bom back to face him and looked so intensely at her as if he was studying her face.

 

Bom arched her eyebrows and then shook her jokingly, "aigoo....it looks like you've fallen for me hard"

 

TOP just looked at her in a daze.

 

"Oh you haven't fallen for me then?", Bom asked pretending to look shocked when TOP didn't reply, "arasso", Bom turned again and started walking off.

 

 

TOP snapped back into reality as he saw Bom walking away. He ran up to her and held her hand to stop her.

 

Bom turned around with a questioning look.

 

TOP pulled her close and leaned his forehead on hers. He closed his eyes and listened to her breath.

 

He sighed happily, finally at peace, "I fell for you...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FINISHEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO ATTACHED TO THIS STORY, BECAUSE IT IS MY FIRST EVER FANFIC AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY FINISHED IT!!

 

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHH FOR ALL THOSE WHO COMMENTED, SUSBCRIBED AND IN GENERAL TO THOSE WHO WERE WITH ME THROUGH THE WHOLE STORY! I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL FOR LOVING MY STORY!

 

HAPPY HAPPY EVERYBODY? HOW DID YOU LIKE MY ENDING THEN?? KYAAAAHH HOW CAN I BE SOO HAPPY AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME HUK HUK ToT

 

I'm going to miss you all 'I fell for you' readers......but fear not because a brand new story is already forming in my mind and I will be writing a new fan fic very very very very soon....as in probs next week lol!!

 

Thank you once again lovelies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx