The fight

I fell for you....

It was already nearly dinner time and Jiyong had been trying to speak to Dara the whole day. He didn't want her to think that he was some player because he wasn't, 'Aish! Why do I care so much what she thinks about me! I don't care any more if she doesn't want to talk to me then fine by me as if I care.............but I do care dammit!'

 

Dara knew Jiyong wanted to talk to her but she was too angry with him. She should have been angry when he kissed her but back then she didn't confront him like she should have. Finally now she'd had the courage to confront him and it felt good but it also released some suppressed anger she felt towards him. She'd refused to talk to him the whole day and just pretended as if he didn't exist.

 

"Dara could you please get me my phone charger from the main room", Gummy asked as she'd just got out of the shower and was busy drying her hair.

"Sure unnie", Dara left the girls in the bedroom and walked into the front room to look for Gummy's charger.

All the boys were in the front room playing twister, when dara walked in. Jiyong took this chance to talk to her and walked to her, "What you looking for Dara? do you need help?"

'Pft do you need help? I bet he uses that line on all the girls!', Dara continued to look for the charger, ignoring Jiyong.

"Dara!", Jiyong had had enough now and abruptly grabbed onto Dara's arm.

"Let go!", Dara answered back coldly.

"No!"

"Let go!", she twisted her arm free and started to walk back into girl's room, only Jiyong grabbed her arm again and turned her around.

"Dara! Will you stop being like this FOR GOODNESS SAKE!"

The boys stopped their game and looked at the two shocked. The girls also walked out of their room after hearing Jiyong shout.

"What's going on? dara?", Teddy approched the two.

"Nothing oppa don't worry about it", dara retorted still trying to free herself from Jiyong's hold.

"Um it doesn't look like nothing though."

"OPPA! IT'S NOTHING!!", Dara shouted, not at Teddy but more at herself for not being able to release her arm, "Jiyong are you going to let me go or not?!"

"No! Not until you tell me what's wrong and stop ignoring me!"

"LET GO!", dara was getting fustrated now.

 

"Jiyong I think you should let dara go.", Bom calmly approached them.

"No noona not until she tells me why she's acting this way."

 

"Aish seriously Jiyong let go!!", dara said as she closed her eyes and breathed deeply trying to calm herself.

"No!"

SLAP! Dara slapped Jiyong right across his left cheek. Everyone gasped and Jiyong let go of her hand shocked.

"You want to know what's wrong? You!! You're the problem!! You think you can just kiss any girl and let her believe that you mean something when you don't!! How dare you kiss me!! HOW DARE YOU!!"

Everyone stared at Dara as she continued, "All men are the same!! You always say one tthing and do something else! Whether it's some one like you who just uses girls and treats them however you want or whether it's someone who promises he'll look after his family and protect them but ends up decieving them and leaves them to fend for themselves.....you're all the same."

Without even realising it, dara had opened up and told everyone about the thing that hurt her the most in the world. Her father who she had once looked up to as her hero had run away and left her mother, her and her two siblings to fend for themselves. He'd just left them without even a note or an apology, he'd just left them. Everyone in YG knew about this but it was something no one ever talked about and until today no one realised how painful it still was for Dara.

 

Dara fell to her knees and broke down in tears, before Jiyong could say anything, the girls picked her up and took her back to their room.

Once back in their room the girls tried to comfort her, "dara don't cry honey please", Bom soothed her.

"Dara-ah please don't cry."

"I'm fine, I'm sorry about making such a ruckus just now", tears were still falling from her eyes as she leaned on Bom's shoulder.

"Hey you can't always be happy, everyone's entitled to a bad day once in a while!", Gummy smiled and hugged Dara.

"DE! and besides guys really are pigs! So irritating!", CL stated.

"You're right unnie, they promise something and never do it....it's all talk with them", Minzy joined in on the rant against the boys.

"Exactly! Who needs boys anyway! Let's just stay in our room and have a girly night in", one of the dancers chimed.

Dara and the rest of the girls nodded, dara felt lucky to have so many people care about her unlike a certain Kwon Jiyong.

"Cool I'll go get some midnight feasts then hehe, minzy-ah, Cl come help me please." Bom, CL and Minzy left dara with the rest of the girls.

The boys had been waiting outside the girl's door. They wanted to make sure Dara was ok, but they didn't have the guts to go in. As soon as Bom, CL and Minzy left the girls room, the boys ran towards them, Jiyong being the first and asked if dara was ok.

"Boys I think you should just leave dara alone tonight.", The girls tried to move past the boys.

"Bom nooona please let me speak to her!", Jiyong begged Bom.

Cl intervened before Bom could say anything, "Oppa mianhe but I think you should leave her alone tonight"

"CL please"

"Jiyong seriously stop it! Don't you think you've done enough damage for the day!" Bom blurted out, she didn't want any more conflict but Jiyong really just needed to leave Dara alone today.

 

"Bom, Jiyong just wants to apologise that's all. Don't you think you're being a bit too harsh?", Top had come forward now and was standing beside Jiyong.

"Harsh? I'm the one being harsh?", Bom couldn't believe what Top was saying, "So it wasn't harsh of Jiyong to kiss her without her permission? So it wasn't harsh when Jiyong grabbed dara's arm in front of all of us and made a scene? So it wasn't harsh of him to make Dara cry??"

"Bom calm down, Jiyong's not the reason why dara cried and you know that......", Top reached out to Bom but she just slapped his hand away. 

"He may not be the whole reason, but he shouldn't have pushed dara that far! Dara's been through too much in her life! She's right all guys are the same!", She looked Top up and down with a disgust in her eyes and walked off to the kitchen.

 

"Cl help hyung out here.", Seungri tried to stop CL from following Bom to the kitchen.

"Get off me! Dara unnie is right! You all are the same!"

"CL! What have I done?! CL wait....CL!", Seungri tried to stop CL but CL just walked away.

 

"Mianhe oppa but I think unnies are right....", Minzy turned to follow her unnie.

"Minzy don't tell me you've suddenly become anti-boys as well?", Young don walked in front of minzy.

"Anti-boys? I don't think anyone is being anti-boys young don shi......but is it a problem if I am being anti boys huh?"

"Ani...minzy-ah that's not what i meant!"

"No...you know what yeah I am anti-guy....i mean why shouldn't I be?"

"Ani minzy-ah", he tried to stop Minzy-ah, "Is this about the dancing lesson I promised three years ago?"

"WHAT?! You honestly think I'm that pathetic? Who bloody cares if you promised me a dance lesson but you couldn't be bothered to actually give me one? I don't freaking care about it!.....I mean isn't that what unnies have been talking about all along, that guys always promise something but never do it!" and with that Minzy stormed off after her unnis.

 

 

The girls grabbed all the food and beer they could get hold of and stormed past the guys back into the room where the girls were waiting for them.

"Are you girls ok?", the girls inside had heard everything outside and had been waiting for them to come back.

"Yeah we're fine....just abit fustrated but that's all", Cl sighed and slumped onto the floor.

"Mianhe girls, because of me you guys had a fight with the boys too.", Dara apologised to the girls.

"Ani unnie they deserved it!", Minzy protested as she handed dara a choclate bar.

"Yeah they did deserve it! Let's forget about them and just enjoy our girly night."

"YEAH!", the girls cheered and stayed in their room for the rest of the night, leaving the boys moping around outside feeling guilty.