I'm always here

I fell for you....

Jiyong finally pulled away from their kiss. It was still raining and dara stared at Jiyong. 'He loves me?'

"You....you...love....me", dara finally managed to stutter.

Jiyong nodded.

Dara stared at him in silence, tears brewing again and after a moment smiled with her trembling lips, "Thank you".

Jiyong sighed with relief and smiled at her, "let's go the others are probably worried.", Jiyong stood up and held out his hand for her.

With Jiyong's help she stood up, but all the crying seemed to have exhausted her out and she started to fall. Jiyong grabbed her and pulled her back close to him, their faces nearly touching.

"Ji.....", dara breathed, "you won't leave me will you?" she asked slowly.

"Never", Jiyong replied without any hesitation and lifted dara up.

Dara lay her head on his chest as he carried her back to YG in the rain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Practice room

"What's taking them so long? I'm starvvviiiiiinnnnngggg!", Seungri complained.

"I know I'm so hungry I could eat...eat....eat that TABLE!", taeyang pointed to the table.

"Go on then!", Top dared him.

"Aish chincha where are they?!", Bom wailed.

Bang! The door swung wide open to reveal a drenched Jiyong holding dara.

"Oh MY GOD DARA!!", Bom ran to them as Jiyong placed her on the couch at the back of the room.

"UNNIE! Ji oppa what happened?", Minzy cried out.

"Jiyong you ok?! What happened? is she ok?", Top came beside Jiyong.

JIyong sat by Dara and sighed, "She's fine, she's just tired"

"Ji tell me the truth what happened?!", Bom grabbed Jiyong's arm and shook him, "What happened?!"

"Noona.....", Ji looked up at Bom.

"What is it?!", Bom was getting anxious now.

"Noona......we.....we.....saw dara's.......father...."

"What?!", Bom and the others were in shock.

"Her father? How?!", dae asked Jiyong.

"He was.....aish!", Jiyong's hands curled into a fist again.

"What? where?!", CL now shook Jiyong too.

Jiyong looked at dara and her hair gently before continuing, "We were heading back, when we saw him with another woman.....he pretended like dara wasn't his daughter..."

"He didn't?!", Bom asked in shock.

"He did.....and then he left dara in the rain and ran off again with his soon to be wife..."

"He's getting married?!", Seungri exclaimed.

Jiyong had his head in his hands now, "Guys.....I don't know how she'll recover....she was running after him in the rain.....begging and crying for him to come back...."

Bom sat in front of the couch and hugged the sleeping dara, "dara.......you don't deserve this....", tears ran down Bom's cheek as she craddled her best friend.

"can you imagine how it must have felt for her.....to have her own father deny her existence?!", Jiyong shook his head in sadness and anger.

"That man! How can there be such a person!", Minzy gritted her teeth.

Bom continued to cry and craddle dara, "Dara-ah....I'm here.....I'm always here."

Top watched Bom craddle dara with tears in his eyes, "Bom -ah let's go find her and Jiyong some towels ok?"

Bom nodded and released dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Top she'll be ok right?", Bom asked Top anxiously once outside the practice room.

"She has some one like you.......she'll be fine", Top smiled and held her hand.

"But...but what if I can't help her....", Bom stopped talking and shook her head, "No...I have to be strong....I can look after dara....i can look after my girls", she said to herself with determination.

Top watched her convince herself, "See...this is why dara will be fine", he placed his two hands on her face, "because of you.....dara is happy....she's happy without her dad......and you'll make her better again arasso."

Bom's lips trembled, "You think so?"

Top simply nodded and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

 

"Ah....Bom....bom?", Top called out Bom's name but she stood there in front of him, wide eyed and frozen.

"Earth to bom? hello?", he waved his hand in front of her face, it wasn't even a kiss on the lips, "you babo haha", he ruffled her hair.

"Huh....I mean.....", Bom stuttered.

Top just laughed, "Come on let's go", he grabbed her hand and walked into the store room.