You want manly huh?

I fell for you....

 

YG Building 

 

"De Sajangnim...", Young don nodded along as he and YG walked through the corridors.

"So I want you to help choreograph the ending part of the song for 2ne1 for the show ok?....no gimmicks, just simple, maybe you and Minzy-ah could do something together....I don't know to show off her skills, you deal with it and I want to see it by the end of this week, the show isn't that far now arasso."

"De", Young don nodded as they walked along the corridor, when he suddenly noticed Minzy and Bom walking towards them.

 

 

The girls were walking and giggling about something when Minzy looked up and saw Young don and YG walking towards them. She gulped and smiled shyly, happy to see him atlast. She could have ran up to him and hugged him but with YG sajang-nim there, she would be dead before she could say i missed you.

 

"Look who's there...", Bom wiggled her eyebrows at Minzy.

"Who?", Minzy pretended not to be interested," 

"Pft pleeaseeeee, you can't hide that smile from me missy, but do hide it....for YG's sake"

 

 

 

The girls bowed to YG from a distance.

"Ah...you girls off to practice?, work hard.....Young don come along", YG said as he and Young don started passing the two girls.

Minzy tried to not to look at Young don and carried on talking to Bom.

 

Young don slightly slowed his pace and just as he passed Minzy, he reached for her hand and softly brushed his palm against her palm, smiled and carried on walking as if nothing happened.

At the touch of his hand, Minzy looked down at her hand and then looked at him just in time to catch a glimpse of his smile as he walked away with YG.

A soft smile crept to her lips as she brought her hand close to her and gently rubbed her other hand over the area he had just touched.

Minzy turned to look at Bom, who had her hands clasped together under her chin, her eyebrows all screwed up as if she was going to cry.

 

"Waeyo unni?"

Bom managed to squeak,"....that was.....such a beautiful moment..."

"Ah unni chincha", Minzy rolled her eyes.

"My baby is all grown up....", Bom pretended to sniff, "so....romantic aigoo"

"Chincha unnie", the maknae shook her head and walked off towards the practice room with Bom mumbling and sniffing behind her.

 

 

 

 

Canteen

 

"And then he grazed past her hand with his hand KYAAAH", Bom told the story to the canteen lady as she got her lunch.

"Aigoo our Minzy has grown up", the canteen lady nodded in agreement with Bom

 

 

 

"Aish...look at unnie over there", Minzy sat at the table with Cl and Dara, "she keeps telling everyone she meets", Minzy shook her head in dismay.

"Bom!", Dara called Bom over

"Thank you dara unni", Minzy exclaimed,"finally she'll only listen to you"

Bom sat down in front of dara, "waeyo?"

Dara smiled broadly and excitedly asked Bom, "Bom-ah tell me Young don and Minzy's story one more timeeeekk!"

CL clapped her hands together, "me too!"

"Arassoo.... well....Minzy and I were walking-"

"UNNIES!", Minzy erupted.

"Mianhe" the older girls looked down at their food and started eating quickly.

 

"Woah what's with all the shouting?", Daesung and the boys started sitting down on the table with their food.

"Well," Bom started until she caught Minzy's glare,"um....on second thoughts nothing"

Taeyang glanced at Minzy and Bom, "ahh is this about MInzy and Young don's little moment this morning?"

"OPPA!!", Minzy gasped, "how do you know about that?!!"

"Oh the canteen lady told me", taeyang nodded as he picked vegetables off his rice, "ahh my minzy all grown up and holding hands with boys now"

"Yea... gummy unni told me", Top nodded along.

"I heard from Teddy hyung actually", Ji added

Minzy glared at Bom.

"Ok....so I might have told a few peopl...", Bom smiled nervously and hid behind Top

"AHHH CHINCHA!", Minzy slumped lower into her chair.

"MInzy-ah", Top looked sternly over at Minzy like a dad, "you.....haven't done anything else right? only held hands right?"

Ahhhhh chincha oppa!!", she banged her head on the table, "you're so embarassing!"

 

"Who's embarassing?", Young don walked over with his tray of food and sat next to Minzy.

Minzy looked up and groaned again as she pulled her hood over her head.

 

"Ahh the culprit", Jiyong glared at the oblivious Young don.

"Waeyo?", Young don asked as he put a dumpling into his mouth.

"So....YOU'RE the one taking our little Minzy-ah's innocence", Seungri folded his arms across his chest.

"PAHHHHH-", YOung don spluttered his chewed food onto Seungri's face in shock from the comment and started gasping for air while heavily beating his chest.

"OOPPPPAAA!", Minzy shouted across the table to Seungri and hid under the table.

"Inno....*cough cough*....What??!", Young don managed to say mortified by Seungri.

Seungri sat there face screwed up, eyes closed covered in dumpling bits. He reached for a napkin as the rest (apart from Young don and Minzy) laughed at his misfortune.

 

"Answer the question?", Seungri said again as CL helped wipe his face.

"What is going on here?", Young don finally calmed himself down, "innocence? MInzy's?"

The Big bang boys nodded.

"NO!", exclaimed Young don

Minzy stayed under the table hoping the world would just collapse under her.

"HWAAHHH!", Daesung exclaimed, "does that mean you don't love her??!"

"HWAAAHH!", the rest of the boys shouted in unison while the girls rolled their eyes at the boys' silliness.

"No...no wait- WHAT?!"

"Look don't try to act smart with us Young don, we know what went down between you two", Ji said in a serious voice.

"Ahhhh.....Ji oppa stop it" Minzy whimpered from under the table.

 

Top threw his coat over Minzy, "Minzy-ah leave it to your oppas to handle this one!"

"And what went down between us two?", Yound don geniunely asked.

"HA! What went down? what went down he asks", taeyang shook his head, he slammed his fist on the table," the canteen lady told me all about it."

"So don't lie!", Ji glared at Young don.

"Wh-...canteen lady.....but...huh?", Young don stuttered.

"WE KNOW YOU TOUCHED MINZY'S HAND!", Top stood up at pointed at the 'criminal'

Young don jumped back at the accusation and then realised what the accusation was and then sighed in annoyance.

"Our Minzy's innocent little hands....and you touched them without our permission!!", Ji shook his head in disgust.

Young don raised an eyebrow, "seriously guys...."

"We must protect Minzy's innocence no matter WHAT!", Seungri exclaimed, still with bits of dumplings on his face.

"You're ridiculous, quit it you're embarssin Minzy", Young don shook his head and then started eating.

"HWAAH YOU IMBECILE!", Daesung pointed at Young don who wasn't taking any notice.

"You dare do more than touch her hand young don, you maybe my dear friend.....but", Seungri glared at Young don.

"Yea and you need to ask our permission as well!", Top shouted as the boys nodded.

"No I don't", Young don simply stated.

"HWAAH!"

"I don't need permission....wanna see?"

"what?....", Seungri tilted his head to the side and looked at Young don suspiciously scared of what he was going to do next.

"Minzy-ah come up," Young don gently helped her up to her chair, "hands?", he held out his hand.

"OMG!! DON'T YOU DARE- HWAH!", JI was cut short when MInzy held YOung don's hand.

"oh her innocence", whimpered daesung, "i couldn't protect you me dear dongseng"

 

Then Young don shifted closer to Minzy , smiled and wrapped his left arm around her waist.

'Omo what's Young don oppa doing here?', Minzy was just as startled as her oppas.

"His hand is on our Minzy", JI bit his bottom lip looking like as if he was going to cry.

"Minzy....", Young don turned MInzy towards him, "don't get too shocked arasso?" he smirked slightly and winked at her.

"Huh wh-", Minzy suddenly felt Young don drawing closer to her and then suddenly everything went slow motion, from the corner of her eyes she could see her unnies with their mouths wide open, their eyes wider, and the oppas.....oh dear the oppas.....they were in a state of hysterics.....in slow she could see daesung reach for his chopsticks to throw at Young don, Seungri shaking his head and screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO which sounded deep and long in slow mo, she saw JI oppa grabbing Taeyang oppa's mahawk and shaking him in fustration while Taeyang oppa screamed in pain and then Top oppa, dear Top tried to grab Young don across the table but fell flat on the table....face into a bowl of chicken stew.

 

Then she felt him, his lips landed on hers and her eyes reverted back to Young don, she blinked at what just happened, but he only pulled her closer. He smiled on her lips and then slowly created a tiny gap between them and winked at her while the chaos continued around them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10 minutes later

 

 

Daesung had thrown all the chopsticks he could find at Young don and was sitting on the table huffing and puffing.

Top and Seungri just sat there in a daze, they did just see their precious dongseng being kissed.

Ji  was nursing taeyang's mahawk trying to cellotape the tufts of hair he had pulled out back onto his head.

 

Young don and Minzy were now sitting on the next table, surrounded by chopsticks and carried on eating not bothering with the boys.

 

 

"Sigh....that was.....so", Cl started

"romantic", dara and Bom said in unison as they watched the couple eat.

 

"Romantic??", Ji exclaimed.

"How WAS that romantic?!", Top cried out.

 

"It just was", Bom continued as she watched YOung don place a piece of meat onto Minzy's bowl, "eek kyaaaa"

"Will I ever see the day when I get romanced like that", CL placed the side of her head on her hand and watched the couple.

"WHAT??!", Seungri cried out, "I'm romantic too!"

Cl turned her head towards him with a 'You've got to be kidding me' look.

"What I am!", Seungri repeated.

"Oh really", CL nodded sarcastically.

 

"Oh dara how....manly was he....wow", Bom fluttered her eyelashes.

"I know right, wow I'm so jealous", dara replied oblivious to Ji glaring at her.

 

"Bom I'm right here, how can you say that-", Top said with a shocked face.

Bom turned around for a split second and then turned back, "ya ok later", not really listening to him.

"WAHH! CHincha this woman", she stood up and grabbed Bom's arm.

"What are you doing, let go... I'm watching them", Bom struggled to get Top off her as she craned her head back to look at her maknae and Young don.

"YA!", Top pulled her closer to him again, "You want manly huh?", he glared angrily at her.

*GULP* '

Bom stopped struggling now.

"You want manly do you?" Top repeated in a lower voice.

Bom slowly shook her head, slightly scared.

"You sure about that?", Top asked in a husky voice.

Bom nodded slowly...

"Tough luck..", and with that he pulled her up and closer so that her feet were barely touching the floor and then kissed her there and then.

 

 

After watching that, Dara and CL automatically turned their heads back towards their boyfriends, Seungri and Jiyong and shook their head in disappointment.

"Dara...I- I can too...if you-", Ji started.

Dara just sighed, "it's too late now"

 

"CL...do you want manly?", Seungri tried to get into his girlfriend's good books.

"O please....the moment has gone....probably forever", she muttered behind gritted disappointed, why couldn't seungri do what Young don did, or better still what Top oppa did.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS! THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS, THEY REALLY MAKE ME WANT TO WRITE MORE SO PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT. AND A BIG THANK YOU TO NEW SUBSCRIBERS TOO, AIGOO I'M TOUCHED THAT YOU GUYS LIKE MY STORY.