For me?

I fell for you....

 

 

Bom with Top, and Minzy with Young don were walking hand in hand in the park at night, smiling like they were the happiest girls in the world and nothing mattered.....not even dara and Cl who were trudging along behind them, their heads down, cursing under their breaths at why their boyfriends weren't as romantic.

 

 

"What's the point of having a boyfriend if that", dara pointed at the couples, "if that doesn't happen."

"I know, you know unnie Seungri doesn't even buy me flowers", muttered CL, "he thinks I don't like them....but I'm a girl too!! I WANT FLOWERS AND CHOCOLATE AND TO BE KISSED IN THE CANTEEN IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!", CL wailed as dara patted her understanding her pain.

 

"Well...we're not at a canteen so I probably won't be able to make your third wish come true", someone said from behind the girls.

Cl turned to find her boyfriend there holding flowers and a large bag.

"OMG...you ....didn't...", CL bit her bottom lip.

"Yea.....", seungri started to walk towards CL, "I um....*uhum uhum* didn't know which flower was your favourite so I just....got you each of all the flowers in the flower shop", he handed her the large boquet of flowers shyly.

"I....like all flowers...", CL scrunched her eyebrows together and bit her bottom lip again, she felt like she was going to cry for some reason.

"And...again....not sure which chocolate you liked so ....I kind of did the same....with the chocolate, *uhum clear throat*, Seungri akwardly handed CL the bag.

The bag was too heavy for her so Seungri took it back.

"Ok...may be I shouldn't have got you so many chocolates, I was thinking of a more romantic way but you know me I-"

CL hugged him tightly before he could finish rambling on, "Thank you thank you thank youthank you", she held him tighter.

 

 

 

 

 

"Unbelievable...", muttered dara as she rested her chin on her knees as she sat on the bench watching the couples being all loved up.

"Chincha....where is JI?", she looked at her phone, still no text, no calls, "probably in the studio isn't he."

She sighed and stood up, she was hoping that maybe just maybe Ji would come and find her like Seungri but no, of course not.

 

"Dara where are you going?", Bom and Top walked towards them.

"Um I think I'll just go back now, I'm a bit tired."

"Do you want me to call Ji for you?" Top asked.

"Don't be silly, I'm fine, he's probably creating music magic as we speak let's not disturb him"

"Well I'll come with you then", Bom said.

"Don't be ridiculous, the KPOP show is coming up meaning less time for you two to hang out, so just stay here witH TOP", dara stopped her friend, "I'll be fine I'll see you back in the dorm."

"Oh...ok then", Bom said slightly worried.

"Will you stop looking so worried the dorm is like 5 minutes away".

"Arasso", Bom smiled and let her friend go.

 

 

 

 

 

"How unfair", dara sighed as she kicked a rock out of her way, "he's always busy hmph"

She carried on talking to herself until she reached the zebra crossing she had to cross to get to her dorm. It was past 1 in the morning and the roads were empty of cars.

She sighed once more and started to cross the crossing, she stepped her right foot forward to the black strip on the road when she saw a small grafitti on the strip, she leaned closer before stepping onto it and read the grafitti out loud, 

"It's all about you my butterfly , huh? ok that's strange", she stood back up and stepped onto the black strip.

 

Suddenly GD's Butterfly song started playing from somewhere.

"Omo, what's that", she turned her head around trying to figure out where the song was coming from.

 

She looked down at the message again and now saw another message on the next white strip, she leaned closer and read the writing again, "I need a girl", she stepped onto the next strip and once again music started to fill the road, this time it was GD and Taeyang's I need a girl song.

She kept looking around slightly frightened and confused as GD's 'rap part from the song played around her.

 

"What on earth is going on", she stepped onto the next strip and this time the song Hello, the same one she and Jiyong collaborated on erupted the empty street. She looked down and saw another message that read "I'm falling for you girl", a line from the song.

 

"This is so strange", she looked at the white strip in front of her and no surprise there, there was another message that read "we belong together"

"AHH!", the song she just read out started playing instead of Hello, "why is someone playing all of Gd's songs?"

She read the next message, "You are my heaven", she looked up and couldn't help but look for Jiyong as his 'my heaven' song played now.

She quickly stepped onto the next strip and Jibe gajima baby played, "AHH!", Dara shouted in shock. She squinted her eyes and looked at all the strips in front of her and realised that each strip had a song written on it.

"Ji...." she looked behind her trying to see if he was there, but sighed in disappointment when she couldn't find him. The music finally stopped and only silence met, "maybe it's not him..."

 

"Dara..."

 

At the sound of Ji's voice she turned around to find him at the otherside of the crossing with his hands in his pockets looking at her with a smile.

"Ji was this you?", she pointed at the messages.

Ji nodded.

"I don't understand?"

Ji drew a deep breath, "they're songs I wrote"

"Well I know that...but...why", dara stuttered in confusion.

Ji shook his head, "no you don't get it.....they're songs I wrote.....songs about you...."

 

Ji waited for Dara to reply but she just stood there in the middle of the road in absolute shock.

Ji stepped forward, "ever since you came to YG as a trainee, I've been writing songs thinking about you....."

 

'About me?......'

 

"I don't know but back then even though we weren't together, the lyrics just came to me when I thought about you.....", Ji continued as he took another step closer to her.

"You...you did?", dara managed to utter, her body still in shock.

 

Ji nodded as he stepped closer once more, "to be honest pretty much everything I write about relates to you somehow....but," he looked around at the strips, "there weren't enough strips for all the songs I wrote about you", he smiled shyly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

 

Dara just stared at him in awe.

 

"Dara...say something...", Ji asked nervously, he was now standing just one strip away from her, "You...don't like it?"

Dara shook her head, "no....I'm....thank...but....when...but why?"

 "To be honest I think I liked you since I met you...I just didn't know it then..."

"So....all these songs all these years were about ....me?", dara pointed at herself.

"Pretty much...wait....why are you crying", Ji panicked when a tear fell from dara's eye.

"All these are about me?", she repeated not caring that her eyes were full to the rim with tears.

"yea...but...why are you crying?", JI panicked and drew dara closer to him, "this was meant to be a happy surprise dara"

"for me?", dara whispered as she laid her head on his shoulder and started to cry.

"hey...what's wrong please don't cry", Ji tried to soothe her.

Dara wrapped her arms around Ji, "For me?.....gomaweo" she held him tighter as she tried to stifle her tears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There you go my daragon lovers out there hehe! Keep those comments coming my lovelies,xxxxxxxx