That person can't hurt us right?

I fell for you....

 

 

"Alright let's go through each song from the begining arasso kids", the tired PD said through a microphone to the even more tired idols on stage.

"Deh PD-nim!"

"Right first up is MBLAQ with 'You knew' and 'It's War!"

"Deh!", the MBLAQ boys went to their positions while the others went to sit on the seats.

"GO GO THUNDER, I LOVE YOU!", Dara sweetly shouted at her brother.

"I think you need to buy me something to eat before I can love you again noona!", Thunder huffed still mad at her from before.

 

 

 

"Ya!", Top finally caught up with Bom and sat her down beside her, "thanks for the sit ups by the way"

"keke", Bom tried to stiffle her laugh.

"Ahh, my stomach hurts", TOP rubbed his stomach, "could you make it feel better", he puppy-eyed Bom.

"You know I've noticed something about you", Bom intently looked at Top.

"What?"

".......aegyo really.....really", Bom fluttered her eyelashes at him making TOP smile, "really.....doesn't suit you", and with that she abruptly stood up and went to talk to the girls leaving TOP gobsmacked.

"YAA!", Top shouted making everyone turn to him like he was a weirdo.

"Top-shi ssshh please", the PD sternly reminded him

"Sorry"

 

 

 

 

The rehearsals continued late into the night but the idols didn't complain. The show was the biggest, most flamboyant and most important KPOP award show held every year. Every idol had dreamed of achieving an award from this show since their pre-debut days and therefore no matter how hard rehearsals were they kept pushing themselves forward.

 

 

 

"Oh yeah.....oh yeahh...TOP....oh yeah.... oh..oh yeaahhhh....GD......sarangeun falling nae mal hanmadimyeon neomeoga....."

GD and TOP were rehearsing their song with Bom while the other idols were going crazy in front of the stage dancing long to the song.

"OH YEAAHH!" 

"WOOT WOOT", Yoona and Hyorin shimmied across the floor.

"YOU MAKE ME WANNA SAY OH YEAAAAH!", howled the boys.

Bom stepped forward on stage, "Mm oneulchoreom byeoli bitnaneun bamme...haenguni yegami uril bureune", she turned to Top and held Top's chin and pulled it towards her, "arumdaon soriro jilleojwo like..."

Top moved towards her to the beat of the music and gave her one of his smouldering i-am-hot-and-i-know-it- look, "like this like this"

 

'HUL! OH MOTHER OF SWEET JESUS WHAT THE HELL DID HE JUST DO TO ME' *DUGUN DUGUN* 'OH MYAN NOT AGAIN!'

 

 

Top saw Bom's stunned face and smirked giving her a wink and then turning to sing the chorus leaving Bom stunned for a few seconds before she relealised where she was "....oh...yeah" she mumbled into the micrphone trying to remember which part of the song they were at.

 

 

Once they were backstage Bom pulled Top's arm to get his attention, "WHAT was that on stage?!"

"What?"

"What do you mean what? That look...that thing.....with...your eyes", Bom stuttered pointing at his eyes.

"Oh you mean this", he stared at her intensly and she started backing away covering her eyes.

"Ye- yes...stop it! It doesn't work!", Bom stuttered, 'dammit why does she sound like that'

She continued walking backwards with her eyes covered and nearly tripped back when swooosssshhh someone's hand wrapped around her waist and pulled her back up....only for her to thud against Top's chest.

'HUL.....I'm in trouble....'

"Really....it looks like it's working", Top smirked, he rested his left hand on the wall with his right arm still wrapped around her waist.

"Wow", Bom blurted out, she clasped with her hand once she realised.

Top raised an eyebrow, "So you think you're boyfriend is hot then?", Top whispered into her ears enjoying this.

Bom just stupidly nodded along as if she was in a trance "very....", and then shook her head once she realised her mistake, 'aish SHUT UP BOMM!!'

"You sure you can handle me on stage when we perform later?....", he drew closer teasing her.

Bom sighed contently literally drowning in mysterious eyes.

Top smirked at her state and softly inched closer and kissed her left cheek, stayed there before he jokingly whispered, "you love me that much huh?"

"De...", Bom admitted without a pause shocking TOP slightly.

"....love you too", Top replied still lingering near her ear.

 

 

 

 

 

2ne1 Dorm

 

"Ah today was fun", CL flung herself onto dara's bed.

"It was wasn't it", dara lied down next to CL and the rest of the girls, "so good to see everyone!"

"Well....don't know if mInzy feels the same haha", CL nudged Minzy, "missed Young don?"

"ANNII UNNIE!", Minzy gasped.

"Oh really?...", CL raised an eyebrow

"ok....maybe a tiny bit", minzy mumbled, "but how unfair, you were all with YOUR oppas and nearly all the other girls are going out with the oppas there so everyone got to meet up apart from me young don shi".

Minzy huffed and crossed her arms in fustration, "ah I remembered unni you know IU is going out with Thunder shi how cute is that!!"

"Chincha", Dara bounced up, "ahhh kyupta.....well done dear brother....you're finally becoming a man"

"About time as well, to think how long they've liked each other as well, chincha IU is such a babo sometimes", Minzy complained about her friend, "I mean she'd always be telling me how amazing he was and everything but denying that she had feelings for him....sigh babo!"

"Hmm, should I formally introduce myself to IU", dara suggested.

"Unnie, you know her already so what's the point"

"Oh yea, sigh I can't believe he's grown up, I remember when he was young he would always visit us at the training center and follow the girls around like a a baby in a candy shop hahaha"

The girls laughed remembering those days.

"And how he would always get cross when anyone said anything to dara unnie, remember when Yana unnie used to shout at you and-.......", Minzy fell quiet.

Bom's eyes flickered in fear at the mention of the name.

The girls stared at eachother in silence not knowing what to say.

 

 

Everyone knows that k-pop idols have to go through auditions after auditions to get into agencies. However what most don't know is when you first get into these agencies because there are so many of you, all trainees from all the agencies that pass the first audition are gathered together and for 6 months they have to eat, sleep and train together. After the 6 months the trainees would have to audition again and then the agencies that had chosen them got to decide whether they wanted to keep them still or not.

During 2ne1's 6 months training period, most of the girl idol groups were there too and that's how they got to know each other well. However there was one girl....one girl.....Han Yana that none of the trainees will or can forget....all for the wrong reasons. 

 

 

"Mianhe..", Minzy mumbled towards Bom.

"It's ok Minzy...", Bom huddled towards the maknae.

"....where....", Minzy started but stopped.

"Wherever she is....she can't hurt us or anyone anymore...arasso", CL cuddled closer.

 

Dara looked up at Bom and CL, the girls looked back all three thinking the same thing, 'That person can't hurt us anymore.......right?'

 

 

 

After what happened that one dark, dark tragic night, Han Yana disappeared from everyone's lives.......But that doesn't mean she won't come back.......