Chapter 71

I fell for you....

 

 

Vocal Training Room (YG Building)

 

"Try to elongate the last note a bit, I think it'll sound better on stage", Bom's vocal trainer advised.

"De", Bom nodded and started the song over again.

 

"Elongate the last note Bom", the trainer repeated shaking his head, "what's wrong with you today?!"

"Sorry", Bom bowed apologetically.

 

"I have a session with Gummy now so go to the practice room and practice there until you get it perfect....go"

Bom nodded and walked out.

 

 

 

------------------------

 

 

"CL!", Cl turned at the sound of Sohyun unnie.

"De unni", CL replied.

"Oh-...are you ok? You don't look good", Sohyun patted CL's head worringly.

CL nodded meekly, she was too worried about Bom to sleep last night, "It's just....Bom unni..."

 

"I understand", Sohyun gulped, oh god what had she done, "actually I wanted to know where she was?"

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

"Hmmmmmmmmm woooaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh-", Bom was still practicing when Sohyun walked in.

"Bom-ah", Sohyun nervously said as Bom turned around.

"Unnie..."

"Are you ok?...ani", Sohyun shook her head, "I mean..."

"It's ok unnie", Bom smiled.

"Ok?", Sohyun furrowed her eyebrows, "no it's not Bom-ah!", she approached her dongseng.

"Unnie what's done is done, let's just leave it", Bom sighed as she turned away.

 

Sohyun went around and stood in front of Bom, "Why didn't you tell the truth?! WHy didn't you tell TOP it was...me?"

Bom looked at floor and flatly said, "I don't know what you're on about unni, it was me, we already established that yesterday-"

"BOM-AH!!", Sohyun grabbed Bom's arm to get her attention.

 

"Unnie!!", Bom shouted back.

Sohyun scoffed, "You honestly think that I'm going to ruin your life like this?"

"TOP already thinks that it's me so let's leave it be!"

"NO! Why didn't you tell him the truth!!", Sohyun shook Bom.

"BECAUSE", Bom hit Sohyun's hands off her, "BECAUSE IF THEY FOUND OUT IT WAS YOU, DO YOU THINK YOU'D BE ABLE TO STAY HERE? THEY'D FIRE YOU ON THE SPOT!! BESIDES YOU'RE ALREADY IN DEBT AND YOU HAVE KIM BUM TO LOOK AFTER! YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT I WOULD RUIN YOUR LIFE LIKE THAT?!!

Sohyun started tearing up, "and you think I would ruin your life too? You think I'm capable of that?"

"Leave it be unni"

"NO! KIM BUM IS MY RESPONSIBILITY! NOT YOUR'S BOM-AH!", Sohyun shouted back, "I'm going to tell TOP the truth!"

 

Bom grabbed Sohyun to stop her, "UNNIE HAVE YOU GONE MAD?! HOW ARE YOU GOING TO LOOK AFTER KIM BUM WITHOUT THIS JOB?!!"

"Let go Bom", Sohyun sternly said

"No!! TOP already thinks I did it....and even if you tell him the truth nothing will change between us!!"

 

Sohyun fell to her knees in front of Bom, crying now, "Oh bom-ah.....don't do this....I'm so stupid!!"

Bom got to her knees as well.

"Bom-ah I didn't know how precious that necklace was to TOP, I just thought it was one of the props and I just needed the money so desperately, i needed to feed kimbum, my wages go straight to pay for the debt that my stupid ex left me and my son in.....I couldn't think, I panicked, I thought no one would notice a little chain going missing I didn't know....I'm sorry I'm so sorry...", Sohyun sobbed as Bom hugged her.

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

 

It was quite late at night now but Bom was still practicing.

 

She stopped the music for a 5 minute break and then headed out to the 4th floor for a drink.

 

She was heading back down once she got a drink when she heard a faint music beat from one of the rooms, she walked past thinking it was perhaps the dancers practicing but as she walked past she caught a glimpse of a figure collapsed on the floor panting heavily for breath.

 

Bom stood still and kept staring, "Top...", she whispered.

 

 

Inside TOP sat up leaning on his hands and then he grabbed his water bottle and took a swing.

"AISH!", he threw the empty water bottle to the floor and fell back on the floor with his right arm covering his eyes.

 

 

Bom looked down at her filled red water bottle and then looked back at TOP, why was she even thinking about TOP after what he did to her? But he looked so pitiful, and she knew he was regretting what happened yesterday but that still didn't change anything....he didn't trust her.

 

 

 

Top heard the door open slightly and then close again but he still stayed lying on the floor. Once he had calmed himself down, he stood up grabbed his empty bottle and was about to head out to get a drink when he stopped by the door.

 

There on the floor was a red water bottle waiting for him.

 

He quickly ran out of the room and looked left and right down the corridor but couldn't see anyone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY EVERYONE THIS ONE WAS A BIT SHORT BUT I'LL BE MOVING SWIFTLY ONTO THE NEXT CHAPPIE OH YEAHH! 

AS I HAD HINTED IN PREVIOUS CHAPTERS, THINGS ARE GOING TO START GETTING A BIT DARK AND DANGEROUS FOR OUR COUPLES....YOU THINK THEY CAN HANDLE IT? (WELL I BLOOMING WELL HOPE SO!! DON'T KNOW WHY I'M GETTING SO NERVOUS ABOUT THEM WHEN I'M THE ONE WRITING IT!)

ANY WAY THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS AND TO NEW SUBSCRIBERS WOOT WOOT!! PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING AND I'LL KEEP UPDATING! LET'S GO!!!!