Let's go PARTY

I fell for you....

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG/OPPAAAAAA!"

"ARGHHHHHHH!" Teddy fell off his chair as the Big Bang and 2ne1 members flung his studio doors open and ran towards him with a birthday cake.

They continued to sing and jump  around while Teddy remained on the floor rubbing his sore back. "Ya Jiyong help me up.....ahhh my back."

"Mianhe Hyung, I didn't see you down there but HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNG" shouted jiyong as he fell on top of Teddy. Teddy couldn't help but laugh this time, " Thanks guys you lot really are the best!"

"That I am hyung haha!" As soon as those words left seungri's mouth, the back of his head was met with a WHACK....by CL.

"Dream on dufus" Cl glared at seungri and he tried to mend his ruffled hair.

"YA!! wait did you just call me a DUFUS? I am your sunbae!!"

"Sunbae? Who? You?

"Yes ME!! It's Sunbaenim for you ARASSO?! no dufus! wait what is a dufus?"

"Yeah yeah if you say so dufus nim!"

 

"Here we go again, these two seriously never stop winding each other up" minzy giggled as the rest of the gang watched as CL try to pull seungri's hair while seungri tried to give her a chinese burn on  her arm so that she could let go of his hair.

"Right never mind about those two" Top swivled around his chair to face teddy, " Hyung is there anything you want to do today? We've all got nothing on today. What about you girls, you got the day off too right?" Top swivled back again facing the 2ne1 girls.

"We've got the day off too so we're up for anything." replied Dara.

"Anything eh?" A cheeky smile started to form across Teddy face, "how about going out tonite? And i mean all of us as in you girls too!"

"Oh.... you mean.... clubbing oppa?" asked CL surprised  by the sudden request. The girls had never really gone clubbing before and they felt completely uncomfortable with the whole idea. The girls glanced at each other nervously and then at the boys who were waiting for their reply.

"Um well oppa umm minzy is underage so i don't think we can go clubbing sorry" mummbled Bom and the girls let out a silent sigh of relief. It's not that they did'nt want to go, it was more that they wouldn't know how to act in a "club" situation plus with teddy oppa and the big bang guys they wouldn't even be able to relax. Although they were all close and had known each other for years, they'd never really spent time together outside work.

"Oh really that's too bad then" sighed Teddy, he had known the girls for a while now and always thought they were such hard working and geniune people and always wanted to become closer to them. He really wanted them to treat him like a big brother.

The big bang boys were also upset with the reply. Same as teddy hyung, they had always wanted to become closer to the girls but the girls never seemed to open up to them.

"Oh unni ani you three should go, I was planning to stay over at my cousin's tonite any way since it's the weekend. Unnis you should go clubbing with the oppas, I don't want you guys not to have fun because of me", unlike her unnis, minzy was completely oblivious to the situation and instead assumed that her unnis had wanted to go with the boys.

"AHH chincha minzy-ah? Yeah no excuses now girls", teddy turned to face the three older and somewhat defeated looking girls, "oh why do you guys suddenly look sad?"

"Huh? ani oppa we're just so excited about tonite we seriously can not wait", replied dara very unenthusiastically.

"Arrasso then, well i still want minzy to be with us on my bday so how about we all get dinner tonite and then we'll drop minzy off and the rest of us will go to the club."

"Can't wait, sounds like a plan hyung" Top and the rest of the boys nodded in agreement.

"Alrite then, LET'S GO PARTY!!"

 

 

 

 

(Omo writing a fanfic is alot harder than i thought! Hopefully it was a ok first chapter for you lovely readers. since i'm still full of energy I'm going to get going with chapter 2)