chapter 86

Complicated Love

The next morning

Junhyung slowly opens his eyes from his deep sleeps. Once he is fully awake, he saw an angelic face is still sleeping soundly in his arms. He smiles widely seeing her. Her smooth honey-milk skin, her pouty and y lips, her perfect-shaped eyes and her y figures really drive him crazy.

She is still sleeping soundly with a blanket covering their bare bodies. He kisses the tip of her nose and gives a peck on her lips but she’s still didn’t budged. He is really happy because now, she is totally his.

He gives another peck on her lips while her hair and this time she slightly budged.

‘Morning y,’ he said to her.

‘Morning,’ she murmured while rubbing her eyes.

 

‘Have a good sleep?’ he asked.

‘Ermm, neh,’ she murmured.

‘Thanks for last night. It was really amazing and hot,’ he whispered ily.

‘Yahh~~~’ she whined shyly, her face is burning.

 

‘Are you blushing? No need to blush because I already saw and taste everything,’ he told seductively.

‘ert!’ she said and slightly hits his bare chest.

‘Well, I guess with your y and hot body, I’m really becoming a ert,’ he told.

‘Yah, Yong Junhyung! Stop it,’ she whined again.

‘You can’t blame me when you have that y body,’ he said.

‘Stop talking about that or I’m leaving NOW,’ she threatens him.

He chuckles and tightens their hugs. He kisses the top of her head and leans in to kiss her lips.

 

‘I really mean it. Last night was amazing and thank you, love,’ he whispered.

‘You are welcome,’ she said playfully and kisses his cheek.

‘Now, you are totally mine,’ he said.

‘I’m always yours,’ she told softly, on his chest.

‘I love you,’ he said.

‘Love you too, joker,’ she told and kisses his chest.

 

‘So, what now? Your sansaenim already know about us,’ he said,

‘He doesn’t know about us, he just know that I have a boyfriend. We just need to be cautious in our acts and everything will be fine,’ she told.

‘Okay. So, what about you and Top?’ he asked.

‘Actually, my sansaenim wants me and Top oppa become official couple and announce our relationship.’

‘Bwoh?!!!!’ he almost yelled.

‘Cool down, joker. I’m not finished yet,’ she told.

‘Okay, go on,’ he said.

 

‘He wants us to go public but Top oppa and I objected. That’s why I told him that I already have a boyfriend and Top oppa support me,’ she told him.

‘Then?’

‘Then my sansaenim gives in and he will decline all the rumors about me and Top oppa,’ she said.

‘Great, now, I can breathe again,’ he said, relieved.

Breath in, breath out~~~’ she playfully sings Soom.
 

Junhyung pinched the top of her nose.

‘Naughty girl,’ he said.

 

She giggles happily while hugging him, tightly.

‘I hope there will be no more obstacles in our relationship,’ he said.

‘Me too. Please control your jealousy,’ she said playfully.

‘I’m jealous because I know there are many guys out there who are still pursuing you,’ he told.

‘And girls are pursuing you too,’ she told.

‘Well, I’m the cool and handsome Yong Junhyung. Of course girls will runs for me,’ he told smugly.

‘Yeah, right,’ she said sarcastically.

 

‘Sorry for everything happened between us especially our quarrel last night,’ he apologized.

‘Stop apologizing. You are forgiven already. Just promised that you will never mention the ‘break up’ words again and never mention about standard or whatsoever,’ she told him.

‘I promised I won’t. I swear!’ he said.

‘Good,’ she said and smiling sweetly.

 

‘I’m hungry~~~~’ she whined.

‘Me too,’ he said.

‘Let’s go and get our breakfast,’ she told.

‘Yep, let’s go,’ he said.

 

Jessica tries to break their hug but he doesn’t let her go.

‘You said you want to get breakfast,’ she told while gazing at him.

‘I do but I prefer this ‘breakfast’,’ he said seductively.

‘Yah, don’t ever think about it. I’m hungry,’ she told while trying to get away from his hug but she fails because he is too strong for her.

 

He pinned her on the bed and pulls the blanket over their bare bodies.

‘Yah~~~’ she whined under the blanket.

‘Nothing can stop me now,’ he said seductively.

‘ert!’

‘Yes I am,’ he said, under the blanket.

 

‘But I love this ert joker,’ she said seductively.

‘Me too. I love this y ice goddess,’ he told.

Soon, happy giggles fill in the room. Both of them are really happy and blissful with each other.

 

They hope their happiness and their love will lasts forever. Of course, there will be another obstacle for them because nothing is easy in love but they believe that their loves are strong enough to face all the obstacles.

As long as they are together, nothing can separate them from each other. The time will come when they can finally announce their relationship to public and get everyone blessing. One day, they will get married and have their own perfect family, a very happy family.


that's the ending of this story...

sorry for ended it abruptly..huhu

really sorry if the ending doesn't meet your expectation and doesn't satisfied you..really2 sorry...

 

thanks for all the love and supports that all of you give to this ff..

especially the very loyal readers that never fail to drop comments for me..

for silent readers, thank you too for reading silently..huhu\

hope u will come out of your shells soon...

 

now, i will concentrate on my other on-going ff..hope u can support n read my other ff too..

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/33277/l-o-v-e-bigbang-gdragon-jessicajung-jisica-snsd-top-topsica

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/36360/lost-in-love-bigbang-gdragon-jessicajung-jisica-snsd-soshibang

 

once again, thank u so much!!!..

love you all!!..^__^