chapter 75

Complicated Love

A few days later, at SME

‘Anniyonghaseyo, sansaenim.’

‘Oh, Sica-ah. Take a seat,’ he told.

Jessica nodded and sits on the chair.

 

‘Okay, about your solo song. I already make decision about your partner. Just like I said before it’s either G-Dragon or Top,’ he told.

‘Ah, what about Junhyung-shi?’ she asked.

‘Well, I admit that he is a good rapper but no one can beat G-Dragon and Top. Plus, he is not as popular as GD and Top. So, we will choose either GD or Top. It will help your song’s popularity,’ he told.

‘Neh, sansaenim,’ she said, disappointed.

 

‘So, who do you prefer? GD or Top?’ he asked.

‘i..i don’t know, sansaenim,’ she said.

‘Tell me the truth, are you friends with either GD or Top?’ he asked.’

‘I’m friend with both of them,’ she told.

‘Who are you closest with?’ he asked.

‘Ermm, Top oppa,’ she said.

 

‘Then, Top will be your partner. It will be easy for both of you to work together since you are closed with each other. There will be no awkward situation. And I think it will be good to avoid you with GD because of all the G-Sica rumors,’ he told.

‘Neh, sansaenim,’ she said.

‘Okay, I’ll tell YG immediately and you will listen to your song tomorrow, together with Top, arasso?’ he asked.

‘Neh, sansaenim.’

 

‘And you will start recording next week and then, we will start shoot your MV. You will be busy in these few weeks,’ he told her.

‘Okay, sansaenim. I get it,’ she said.

‘Good, and good luck to you. You need to do your best,’ he said.

‘Neh, sansaenim. I will definitely do my best. This is what I’ve been waiting for,’ she told.

‘Great, you can go now,’ he told.

‘Once again, thank you, sansaenim,’ she said before she left the room.

 

Jessica is really happy with her solo debut but there is something bothering her right now. She needs to think the best way to tell Junhyung about her solo debut and about Top. She sighed when she’s thinking about that because she knows Junhyung will be mad and hurt again.

She takes her phone and text a message to him.

 

To: My Joker <33

From: My Ice princess <33

Hey joker!

I miss you..

 

To: My Ice princess <33

From: My Joker <33

I miss you more..

Let’s meet tonight, okay?

 

To: My Joker <33

From: My Ice princess <33

Great!.. heart

 

To: My Ice princess <33

From: My Joker <33

I’ll pick you up at 9 pm, okay?

 

To: My Joker <33

From: My Ice princess <33

Okay, I’ll wait for you.

 

To: My Ice princess <33

From: My Joker <33

Love you!

See you tonight.

 

To: My Joker <33

From: My Ice princess <33

Love you too!

kiss