chapter 66

Complicated Love

She smiles to Junhyung and quickly walks to him.

 

‘Hi, what are you doing here?’ she asked casually.

‘What am I doing here? Ermm, I’m waiting for my girlfriend and then, I saw her hugging and kissing another guy,’ he said coldly.

‘That was a goodbye kiss,’ she told him while holding his hand.

‘Goodbye kiss, huh?’ he said sarcastically.

‘Come on, don’t be like this. Top oppa is so nice and kind to me,’ she said, staring at his grim face.

‘So, that’s why you hugged and kissed him?’ he asked cynically.

Jessica sighed at her jealous boyfriend.

 

‘I’m just thanking him for everything that he has done for me. And that was our goodbye moments,’ she explained to him.

‘Don’t you have any other way for goodbye moments?’ he asked coldly.

‘Aigoo, you are so childish,’ she sighed.

‘Bowh? Childish? You think it’s childish? Okay, I’ll do the same to my female friend, for our goodbye moments, what do you think?’ he asked cynically.

‘Yahhh!’ she yelled at him.

 

‘What?’ he asked back.

‘You want to kiss and hug other girl?’ she asked jealously.

‘Neh, mwe? I can’t?’ he asked while smirking.

‘You want to revenge on me?’ she asked.

‘Well, you said it’s childish, right? So, don’t over react. It’s only goodbye moments,’ he said cynically.

‘You!’ she yelled.

‘What?’ he asked coldly.

 

‘Fine, go! You can hug and kiss as many girls as you want. Don’t bother about me!’ she yelled and walks away from him in anger and jealousy.

Junhyung watches her storming off from him. He quickly runs after her and grabs her wrist.

 

‘What are you doing? Let me go!’ she said coldly.

‘Now you are jealous,’ he said while chuckling.

‘No, I’m not!’ she denied without looking at him.

‘Just admit it, ice princess,’ he said smugly.

‘No!’

‘Admit it,’ he said again.

‘Fine, I’m jealous! So, what?’ she asked coldly.

Junhyung chuckles at her coldness.

 

‘Why are you laughing? You think it’s funny?’ she asked angrily.

‘Ani, I think you are so cute when you are jealous,’ he teased.

‘I hate you,’ she said sourly and pouted.

‘Yah, I’m the one that should be angry right now because I just saw you hugged and kissed other guy,’ he told her.

‘Whatever,’ she said coldly and trying to break free from his grip.

 

Junhyung smirks and pulls her into his warm arms. He hugs her tightly while Jessica is struggling from his hugs, still protesting and sulking.

‘Yahh, stay still or I’ll really go and kiss other girl,’ he playfully threatens her.

‘Yahh, I really hate you, Yong Junhyung!’ she said loudly on his chest.

‘I know,’ he said casually, still hugging her.

He her hair, lovingly and Jessica slowly hugs his waist. She rested her head on his broad chest.

 

‘Do you really hate me?’ he asked softly.

‘Neh,’ she said on his chest.

‘Liar,’ he said and chuckles.

Jessica lifted her head from his chest and gazing up at his face, her hands still on his waist. Junhyung leans in and gives a peck on her lips.

 

‘You still hate me?’ he asked softly.

‘What about you?’ she asked.

‘I love you,’ he said.

‘Me too,’ she said and finally, she’s smiling.

Junhyung smiles too and he kisses her lips again, softly and gently. They kiss for brief moments and after their lips parted, he kisses her forehead.

 

‘Kiss me,’ he said while pointing to his cheek.

Jessica chuckles and kisses both of his cheeks.

 

‘Happy?’ she asked.

‘Yep, absolutely,’ he said with his wicked smiles.

Jessica hugs his waist again and rested on his chest.

 

‘Just promised me that you will never hug and kiss other guy, again,’ he said.

‘I promised,’ she said on his chest.

‘With all your heart?’

‘Nehhhhhh~~~~,’ she said cutely.

Junhyung chuckles and they stay in each other arms, tenderly. After that, he walks her to her front door.

 

 

‘Come in, I want to introduce you to my members,’ she told.

‘But, they already know me,’ he said, slightly nervous to confront his in-laws.

‘I know but I want to officially introduce you as my boyfriend,’ she said.

‘Arasso,’ he said with smiles.

 

Jessica opens the door with her keys.

‘Wait here, I need to check the girls first,’ she told

Junhyung nodded while Jessica darts to the leaving room. After minutes, she’s back and she holds Junhyung’s hand. They steps into the leaving room by holding hands.

 

Once in the leaving room, Junhyung saw 8 girls are looking at him. He smiles to them but only Yoona and Yuri are smiling genuinely to him while the other girls just show light smiles especially Tiffany. That makes him so nervous.

‘Girls, this is my boyfriend, Junhyung,’ Jessica told them.

‘Anniyonghaseyo everyone, I’m Junhyung,’ he greeted them, kindly.

‘Hi oppa,’ Yoona greeted him, happily.

‘Hi Junhyung,’ Yuri greeted kindly.

‘Hi Yoona and Yuri,’ Junhyung greeted them.

 

The other girls are still staring at him without saying anything. Junhyung rubs the back of his neck because he’s nervous and doesn’t know what to do.

‘Girls, stop scaring my boyfriend,’ Jessica told jokingly.

‘So, Junhyung-shi, how much do you love our Sica?’ Taeyeon asked.

‘You have no idea how much I love her,’ he told sincerely.

 

‘Really? But what takes you so long before you come back to her? Did you have fun knowing her suffered so much because of you?’ Hyoyeon asked.

‘No, no. That’s not my intention. I just don’t know about her and I couldn’t believe what my members told me because I thought she’s happy with DOnghae,’ he explained to them.

‘Really? I think you have fun because you know she’s so desperate to meet you,’ Tiffany said sarcastically.

Jessica rolled her eyes because she knows what her members are up to while Junhyung is really nervous.

 

‘No, that’s not my intention, believe me. I just want her to be happy,’ he told, slightly stuttered.

‘So, you better don’t make her sad and cry again. If not, you will have to face all of us,’ Sooyoung said sternly while Sunnhy and Seohyun nodded grimly.

‘Neh, I promised. I will give her happiness,’ he said nervously but sincere.

 

Suddenly, Hyoyeon and Sunny burst out laughing. YoonYulSic are also laughing and that makes Junhyung confused.

‘Why are you laughing?’ he asked Jessica.

‘Because you got tricked by us,’ Taeyeon said while laughing too.

‘What?’ he asked.

‘They just purposely torturing you just now,’ Jessica told while hugging his arm.

‘Really? OMG, I’m so nervous,’ he told, relieved.

‘Sorry, brother-in-law. We just want to revenge for what have you done to Sica before,’ Sooyoung said while still laughing.

‘Onnie, that’s not Junhyung oppa’s fault,’ Yoona defends him.

‘I know, but we still need to revenge because he makes Sica cried and sad,’ Hyoyeon told.

 

Junhyung chuckles at the girls act. He gazes at Jessica, beside him. She’s smiling to him.

‘Junhyung, I hope you will love my best friend and never hurts her in any ways,’ Tiffany told him.

‘I won’t, I promised,’ he assured her.

‘Good,’ Tiffany said shortly.

Tiffany is still feels bitter because she’s HaeSica biased. After talk and knowing each other for about half an hour, Junhyung excused himself. He needs to go back home because it’s late already.

 

‘Nice to meet you all. See you next time, girls,’ he said.

‘Neh, nice to meet you too,’ the girls said.

Jessica walks him to the front door.

 

‘Thanks for spending times with them,’ she told.

‘It’s nothing. They are my in-laws after all,’ he said cheekily.

Jessica chuckles at him.

 

He leans in and kisses her lips, softly and gently.

‘Bye, see you tomorrow,’ he said.

‘Neh, drive carefully,’ she told and hugs him.

After that, he left her dorm.


preview

 

‘I miss Junhyung,’ she said quietly.

‘Ah, so, go and meet him,’ Yuri said.

‘Shiro! He doesn’t bother to look for me here. Why should I go and look for him?’ she said bitterly.

‘Aigoo, both of you are a really bickering couple. Have you called him?’ Yuri asked.

‘Neh but he didn’t answer my calls,’ she said sadly.

‘Wait, are they already arrived?’ Yuri asked again.

‘I guess. They took the same flight with HoMin oppa and 4Minute,’ Jessica told.


new chapters!..

a bit topsica sad moments..huhu..

 

for the next several chapters onwards, it will focus on YongSica n minor YoonKwang...

after that, HaeSica n TopSica will appear again for dramas...huhu..

 

thanks for ur comments..:))

keep on dropping ur comment for me!...