chapter 25

Complicated Love

previous chapter

‘Where did you buy the cake?’ he asked her.

‘Donwoon bought it for me. I’m really thankful to him. Donwoon-ah, kombawo,’ she said while smiling to Donwoon.

‘Anything for my pretty Sica noona,’ Donwoon said cutely.

‘Aww, that’s so sweet of you,’ she said.

‘So, how’s your date?’ Junhyung asked her.

‘Let’s not talk about it for now, okay? It’s your birthday celebration, we should talk about you. Not about me,’ she told him.

‘Ahh, right,’ he said shortly.

He’s happy because she chose not to talk about her date with Donghae. Honestly, he’s asking because he just wants to show her that he cares for her.


‘So, what presents did you get from your members?’ she asked eagerly.

‘I don’t know. I still didn’t open their presents yet,’ he said casually.

‘Yahh, why are you not opening it? If it’s my birthday, the presents are the things that I anticipated the most,’ she said excitedly, like a little kid.

‘That’s right, noona. Same with me,’ Yoseob said.

‘I’m not childish like you, getting excited just for the presents,’ Junhyung .

‘Not only me. Yoseob too,’ she said.

‘Because both of you are childish,’ he again.

‘Yeah right. And you are, the always cool Junhyung,’ she said sarcastically.

‘Of course I’m cool,’ he said while smiling smugly.                                                   

Jessica smacked his arm playfully.

 

‘Ouchh… why are you so violent?’ he asked while rubbing his arm.

‘Because you always said that I’m violent and scary, so, I guess I’m really turning violent,’ she told him.

‘And you will become ugly for sure because I always told you that too,’ he said jokingly.

‘I don’t mind becoming ugly because you said that I’m indeed an ugly girl,’ she said casually.

Junhyung chuckles  while looking at her.

 

‘And you know what, you are not handsome too. You are hideous,’ she told him.

‘Yahh!!’ Junhyung yelled at her.

‘Aishh, now you are becoming loud like me,’ she sighed while covering her ears.

‘Can’t both of you be in peace for a second? We are tired hearing your bickering,’ Doojun told them.

‘That’s right. You are like Tom and Jerry,’ Donwoon said.

‘Your noona is Tom because she’s so scary and violent,’ Junhyung .

‘Yahhhhhhh!’ she shrieked loudly and all the guys quickly cover their ears.

 

‘Aisssh, chincha. Stop yelling like that,’ Junhyung told her.

‘Hyung, stop teasing noona. It’s because of you that we might hurt our ears,’ Kikwang said.

‘Right? Blames him,’ she said while pointing at Junhyung, beside her.

‘Enough2x. Let’s eat the cake now,’ Hyunseung said.

‘Yeahhhhh,’ Yoseob yelled excitedly.

 

Jessica slices the cake and gives to each of them.

‘Noona, you should feed Junhyung hyung. It’s his birthday after all,’ Donwoon said.

‘That’s right!’ Doojun said.

‘Do I need to?’ she asked lazily.

‘Of course!’ Kikwang said.

‘Aigoo, he’s not a baby that needs to be feed. He can eat by himself. I don’t want to feed him,’ she said coldly, teasing him.

‘Yahh, forget it. I can eat by myself. I don’t need you to feed me,’ Junhyung said, trying to hide his sadness.

Jessica chuckles seeing him mad.

 

‘Are you mad?’ she asked.

‘Ani. Why should I’m mad?’ he said without looking at her.

Jessica takes a slice of the cake.

 

‘I’m just joking. Here, let me feed the birthday boy!’ she said brightly.

Hearing her happy voices makes him immediately smiles. He looks at her.

‘Ahhhh,’ she shoves the cake to him.

Junhyung opens his mouth and eats the cake while smiling to her. Doojun and Yoseob are taking pictures while Donwoon are recording the moments with their Iphone without YongSica knowing.

 

‘Let me feed you too,’ Junhyung told her and take the slice of cake from her, shoving it to .

When she opens to eat it, Junhyung eats the cake to himself.

‘Yahhh, Yong Junhyung!’ she yelled and pouted.

Junhyung laughs seeing her get mad.

 

‘Are you mad?’ he asked while staring at her.

She didn’t answer and just ignores him. She is talking with Hyunseung and Kikwang and completely ignoring Junhyung. Junhyung wipes the cake’s icing with his finger and he rubs it on her cheek.

‘Yahhhh!’ she lets out her dolphin-scream while wiping off the icing on her cheek.

Junhyung and the other guys are all laughing at her. Her face is in mess because of the icing. She quickly takes a slice of the cake and smacks it on his face. Soon, it becomes cake war between all of them. The dolphin-like screams and laughers fill in the room.  After awhile, they are all in mess with icing on their faces.

 

‘Aishh, this is why I hate birthday cake,’ she sighed while trying to clean her face by wiping it with tissue.

Junhyung laughs seeing her messy face. He takes tissues and he wipes her face while still laughing.

‘Are you that happy seeing my ugly face?’ she asked while letting him wiping her face.

‘Of course,’ he said.

She pouted at him but still letting him cleaning her face.

 

‘Did you know that your face is hideous too?’ she asked while looking at his face.

‘Really?’ he asked.

‘Neh,’ she said while taking a tissue. She wipes off the icing on his face while smiling.

Junhyung stares at her intensely. She feels his stares and she gazes into his eyes. Their eyes interlocked with each other. Junhyung’s heart is beating out of rhythm while Jessica is confused with her feeling. She doesn’t know what she is feeling right now.

 

‘Ehemmmmm, ehemmmmmm,’ Doojun coughed loudly.

His coughs make their eyes parted. Jessica can feel that her face is hot right now. She pretends to wipe off her face.

‘Urghh, can anyone help me?’ Donwoon groaned while trying to wipe his own face.

‘Aigoo, poor my dungseng. Come here,’ she said while pulling Donwoon to her.

She wipes his face while smiling. Junhyung is eyeing them.

 

‘Yah, Son Donwoon. You obviously can clean it by yourself!’ Yoseob told him.

‘That’s right! You just want Sica noona’s attention,’ Kikwang said.

‘It’s okay. He’s my lovely little brother,’ Jessica said while still wiping Donwoon’s face.

‘See, my noona loves me. So, don’t be jealous,’ Donwoon said and pokes his tongue at his hyungdeul.

‘Yahh, I’m not jealous but Junhyung hyung might jealous,’ Yoseob told him.

‘Why should I’m jealous?’ Junhyung asked.

‘Neh, why should he jealous?’ Jessica asked, clueless.

‘Nothing. Hahaha,’ Yoseob laughed.

 

‘Aishh, all of you are weird and immature,’ she sighed.

‘Except me,’ Junhyung said coolly.

‘Ani. You are the weirdest out of them,’ she told him.

‘Yahh, I’m birthday boy. You should be nice to me,’ Junhyung said to her.

‘Ani. You are not birthday boy anymore because it’s already 20th now. So, I don’t need to be nice to you anymore,’ she said playfully.

‘Aishh, you!’ he sighed.

Jessica and the other guys laugh at the birthday boy.

 

‘Noona, let’s watch DVD!’ Donwoon said excitedly.

‘What movie?’ she asked.

‘Horror,’ Yoseob said.

‘Aishh, shiro!’ she objected.

‘Mweyo? Are you scared?’ Junhyung asked.

‘Neh.’

‘Oho, ice princess is scared,’ Junhyung teased.

 

‘Yahh, stop teasing me. Donwoon-ah, other movie, pleaseee,’ she begged him.

‘We didn’t have other movies beside horror and ghost,’ Doojun lied to her.

‘Really?’

‘Yepp, don’t worry. Just watch it. Junhyung can protect you,’ Hyunseung said jokingly.

‘Ani. He will not protecting me, he will scaring me more,’ she said while glaring at the smirking joker.

‘Glad you know that,’ Junhyung said evilly.

 

Donwoon already puts the DVD in the DVD player.

‘Donwoon-ah, sits here. Beside noona, pleaseee,’ she begged him.

Doojun quickly grabs Donwoon wrist and pulls him to sit beside him.

‘Ani. Donwoon will sit with me. This is his regular seat every time we watched movies, right Donwoon?’ Doojun asked while signaling him to just agree.

‘Neh, mianhe noona. Junhyung hyung is already beside you, don’t be scare,’ Donwoon said.

‘Aishhh,’ she sighed while gazing at Junhyung who is at her left side.

‘Come near me if you are scared,’ Junhyung told her because their gap is quite large.

‘Promise me that you will not tease and scare me more?’ she asked with her puppy eyes.

‘Okay, I promised,’ he said and chuckles.

Jessica quickly closed their gaps. Their shoulders are touching each other.

 

Kikwang turn off the lights and Donwoon pushes the PLAY button and the movie started. Whenever there is a scary moments, Jessica will shrieked loudly while hiding behind Junhyung’s arm. She makes his arm as her protective armor. She holds tightly on his arm. Junhyung is happy but he’s also in pains because her grips are too tight. But, he didn’t say anything to her. He just let her used his arm as her armor.

Doojun throws a pillow to her. She takes the pillow but she’s still using Junhyung’s arm to cover her eyes. Throughout the movie, Jessica continuously shrieked whenever there is a scary scene. Junhyung is trying to focus on the movie when suddenly Jessica’s head is resting on his shoulder. His heart is beating really fast when she did that. He also still can feel her hand on his arm. He can’t see her properly because it’s too dark.

When the movie ended, Doojun turn on the lights back and they are all surprised seeing YongSica. Jessica is sleeping while resting her head on his shoulder. Her left arm is hugging Junhyung’s arm while her right arm is hugging the pillow.

 

‘She’s fallen asleep, right?’ Junhyung asked s, quietly.

‘Yepp,’ Doojun said.

‘Hyung, stays still. I want to take a picture,’ Donwoon said excitedly.

‘What?’

‘You do want the picture right? A picture when your ice princess is sleeping on your shoulder,’ Kikwang .

‘Yahh,’ he yelled quietly, not wanting to wake her up.

Donwoon and Doojun take YongSica pictures as much as they could.

 

‘I think we should wake her up now. It’s almost 3am already,’ Hyunseung said.

‘Neh, we can’t let her sleep here because manager might get heart attack if he saw her tomorrow morning,’ Doojun told them.

‘That’s right,’ Yoseob agreed.

 

‘Sica, wakes up,’ Junhyung said.

‘Hyung, that’s not gonna work with my noona. You know that, right?’ Donwoon told him.

‘Donwoon-ah, help me,’ Junhyung said.

‘Arasso. Noooonaaaaa, cucumber is coming for you,’ Donwoon said loudly to her ears.

 

Jessica slowly opens her eyes. She saw 5 guys are standing in front of her, with a shocked expression.

‘Did the movie ended?’ she asked.

‘Neh,’ Junhyung answered.

‘Ah, mianhe. I fallen asleep,’ she said while lifting her head from his shoulder.

‘It’s okay,’ he said while stretching his arms.

‘Yah, why are you looking at me like that?’ she asked the others.

Doojun, Kikwang, Hyunseung and Yoseob are still dumbfounded with the method that Donwoon used to wake her up and how quickly she woke up by that method.

‘Ahh, nothing,’ Doojun said.

 

‘Omo, I need to go now. It’s already 3am. Taeyeon will be really mad at me,’ she said.

‘Let me send you home,’ Junhyung said while she just nodded at him.

Junhyung takes his jacket and the car’s key, luckily their manager left his car. After saying goodbye to the other b2st’s members, she and Junhyung head to the car park and Junhyung drives off to SNSD’s apartment.

 

‘Kombawo, for celebrating my birthday,’ Junhyung thanked her when they reached SNSD’s apartment.

‘You are welcome. But sorry because I’m late and didn’t give you any present.’

‘It’s okay,’ he said while smiling.

‘Thanks for sending me home,’ she thanked him.

‘It’s not a problem. When will we meet again?’

‘I don’t know. I’ll fly to Japan tomorrow and we will be there for about 5 days. I think we will be back for Music Core,’ she told him.

‘Really? Well, I guess we will see each other not so soon.’

‘Neh. I need to go now,’ she said.

‘Okay. Good night,’ he said.

‘Good night and once again, happy belated birthday,’ she said with smiles.

‘Thanks.’

 

She gets out from the car.

‘Drive carefully,’ she said from the car’s window.

‘Neh, go inside quickly. It’s cold,’ he told her.

‘Neh.’

She walks into the building. Once she’s out of his sight, he drove off to his dorm.


preview

 

‘Jessica, have you listened to our song?’ GD asked.

‘Neh, I like High High so much. Especially, your rapping part,’ she said excitedly to GD.

‘Really?’ GD asked.

‘Neh,’ she said.

‘So, you don’t like my part? Now, I’m so sad,’ Top said.

‘Ahh, ani. I like your part too, oppa,’ she told him.

‘You are lying. You said you like Jiyong’s part,’ Top said, pretending sad.

‘I like both of your parts. I like the whole song. Satisfied?’ she asked sarcastically.

‘Now, I’m feeling good,’ Top said brightly.

Jessica chuckles seeing his reaction.


another YongSica moments..kekkee...

thanks to choki2lovejessi, smurfette, tiasica and smile3107 for your comments..:))

to the silent readers, please be generous and drop ur comments for me..so that i'll be more motivate to continue this story..

there are 30 subscribers but  only 4 people left comments for me?..huhu..it's really dissappointing..

btw, enjoy this chapter..