chapter 64

Complicated Love

In the living room

Junhyung just walks out of his room. He saw Jessica is talking with s. When he walks into the leaving room, she just glares at him.

‘Are both of you in cold war?’ Yoseob asked.

‘Ani,’ she said without even looking at Junhyung.

‘Aigoo, you just got back together last night and spent your 1st night together, but you are already arguing?’ Doojun asked.

‘We are not arguing, right ice princess?’ Junhyung asked sarcastically.

‘Neh, definitely NOT,’ she said coldly.

All of them chuckles seeing her cold vibes including Junhyung.

 

‘What’s so funny?’ she asked them icily while frowning.

‘Ahh, nothing, noona,’ Donwoon told her.

‘Neh, it’s nothing,’ Yoseob said.

‘Aishh, all of you are just like HIM,’ she said while pointing to her boyfriend.

‘What like me? We are different,’ Junhyung said playfully.

‘Mean and annoying like you,’ she said coldly.

Junhyung chuckles again seeing her anger and coldness. He approaches her and sneakily gives a peck on her cheek. She shots a glare at him but he can see that she’s trying to hide her smiles.

 

‘You can smile because I know you love my kiss,’ he said while smirking.

‘Yahh!’ she yelled, annoyed with his unending teases.

‘Hyung, stop teasing my noona,’ Donwoon told him.

‘Neh, Jun-ah. She’s your girlfriend now, you should treat her better,’ Hyunseung said.

‘I’m treating her better because I’m going to make a special breakfast for her now. She’s so skinny, I need to make her gains her weight.  Wait here, princess,’ he said playfully and winks at her.

Jessica can’t stop herself from smiling when he did that. Junhyung is gone to the kitchen with Hyunseung and Doojun joining him.

 

‘Noona, please help me,’ Kikwang said miserably and sits near Jessica.

‘What’s up?’ she asked.

‘Yoona, she’s mad with me,’ he told her.

‘Really? But why?’ she asked.

‘Because I didn’t tell her about Junhyung hyung when you were looking for him like crazy. She came and begged to me but I still didn’t tell her. So, she’s really mad at me. She forbids me from calling, texting or meeting with her,’ Kikwang told her.

‘Really? I don’t know about that,’ Jessica said.

 

‘Noona, please help me. You are the only person that can help me now,’ he begged.

‘Ermm, let’s see. If I help you, what will you reward me?’ she asked smugly.

‘Anything you want. Anything!’ he said.

‘Really? Anything?’ she asked brightly.

‘Neh, anything. So, can you help me?’ he asked again.

‘Well, I don’t know. I need to think about it first,’ she .

‘Noonaaaaa, please,’ he begged again.

Donwoon and Yoseob are laughing at Kikwang, including Jessica.

 

‘Yahh, what are you laughing for?’ Kikwang asked s.

‘Aigoo, this is how a lovesick acts,’ Donwoon .

‘Neh, first Junhyung hyung. Now, Kikwang. B2st has love syndromes right now,’ Yoseob teased too.

‘All of you are not the cool beasts, but more like the lovesick beasts,’ Jessica too.

‘You can say whatever you want. But, you need to help me, noona,’ Kikwang still begging her.

‘Arasso, I will help you. Satisfied?’ she said.

‘Kombawo, noona. You are definitely the best,’ Kikwang said happily.

‘Of course, I’m Jung Jessica,’ she said coolly.

All of them chuckles seeing her acts. They keep on talking with each other while Junhyung, Doojun and Hyunseung are still in the kitchen.

 

 

 

‘Yah, ice princess. Don’t you want to help your boyfriend in the kitchen?’ Junhyung appeared and said to Jessica.

‘Do you need my help?’ she asked lazily.

‘Hyung, I don’t think noona can help much. You know how bad she is at cooking,’ Donwoon said.

‘Yah, Son Donwoon!’ she yelled at him.

‘Ah, you are right. But, I need her with me in the kitchen,’ Junhyung told.

‘Mwe? You want her hugs and kisses?’ Yoseob asked playfully.

‘Well, you can say like that,’ Junhyung said while smirking.

‘Yahh, shiro! You can go and continue cooking. I’ll stay here,’ Jessica said, blushing.

 

‘Then, don’t blame me if I ‘accidently’ put too much salt or sugar in your foods,’ Junhyung said naughtily.

‘Aissh, chincha,’ she sighed.

‘Just go, noona. That joker will never give up,’ Kiwang told her.

‘Arasso,’ she said lazily and walks to Junhyung.

Junhyung happily takes her hand and walks into the kitchen with her.

 

Once in the kitchen, she saw Hyunseung and Doojun are preparing the table.

‘What did you cook?’ she asked Junhyung.

‘Something special. Come, helps me,’ he told her.

Jessica just nodded and follows her boyfriend. But, honestly, she is just watching Junhyung prepares all the foods because she can’t do anything right. Junhyung makes all of it with Doojun and Hyunseung’s helps.

 

‘Ah, I can do that,’ she said and takes the carrot from Junhyung.

‘It’s okay, I can do it,’ Junhyung told her.

‘No, let me cuts this,’ she said and takes a knife.

‘Arasso, be careful,’ Junhyung reminds her.

Jessica happily cuts the carrot. She’s glad because finally she can helps in preparing the foods. But, suddenly, she yells in pain.

 

‘Ahhhhh,’ she yelled.

‘What happened?’ Junhyung asked worriedly and then he saw her bleeding finger.

He quickly holds her finger and puts it in his mouth. He the blood from her bleeding finger.

 

‘Awwww,’ she whined painfully.

Then, Junhyung washes her finger at the sink. Doojun is already gone to take the first-aid box.

 

‘Is it really painful?’ Junhyung asked worriedly.

‘No, just a bit,’ she told him.

‘I’ve told you don’t help but you insisted. Now, see what happened,’ he nags at her.

‘It’s just a minor cut,’ she said.

‘Ani, it’s bleeding,’ he said while bringing her to the chair.

 

‘Here, the first aid,’ Doojun said and puts the box on the table.

Junhyung puts some ointment on her cut and then, he puts on a bandage on it. He is frowning and looks so worried while treating her cuts. Jessica smiles seeing her boyfriend worried face.

 

‘Why are you smiling?’ he asked, still frowning.

Jessica leans in and gives a peck on his lips. Junhyung is surprised with her acts.

 

‘Come on, stop frowning. It’s just a minor cut,’ she said while brushing Junhyung’s eyebrows, to stop his frowns.

Junhyung pointed to his cheek, asking for another kiss from her. Jessica chuckles and leans in to kiss him.

 

‘Happy?’ she asked him after her kisses.

‘Neh,’ he said while smiling.

‘I never know you care so much about me,’ she said jokingly.

‘Well, now you know. So, please be careful next time, arasso?’ he said.

‘Arasso~~~~~’

Junhyung chuckles seeing her aegyo.

 

‘Noona, are you okay?’ Donwoon asked.

‘I’m okay. Just a minor cut,’ she said casually.

‘I think you and cooking cannot blend well,’ Doojun .

‘Neh, I think you should never try to cook again,’ Hyunseung joins the teases.

‘Yahhh! I’m not that bad!’ she yelled.

‘Yes, you are,’ Junhyung told her.

‘No, I’m not!’ she denied again.

 

‘No, Sica noona is good if she learns, right, noona?’ Kikwang said.

‘That’s right. Kikwang-ah, you are my favorite dungseng,’ she said happily.

‘Noona, what about me?’ Donwoon asked sourly.

‘Ahh, you too. Both of you are my favorite dungseng,’ she told them.

‘Yeayyy!’ Donwoon shouted happily.

‘Yahh2x, stop fighting for my girlfriend’s attention,’ Junhyung said while placing his protective arm on her shoulder.

Donwoon and Kikwang roll their eyes to their joker while Jessica is smiling happily in Junhyung’s arm.

 

After that, all of them have their breakfast that prepared by Junhyung, Doojun and Hyunseung. They eat while talking and joking around. Junhyung is so happy because he has Jessica with him. After almost 3 weeks feeling heartbroken and hopeless, now, he is back to the old Yong Junhyung. Having Jessica’s love with him is everything that he needs right now, same goes with Jessica. Even though she’s feeling guilty for Donghae, but she already makes up her mind and heart. She loves Junhyung more, so she needs to be selfish and choose her true and real happiness.

 

 

Jessica is ready to leave B2st’s dorm. She and Junhyung are at the front door.

‘Jun-ah, I need to ask your permission,’ she said while gazing to his eyes.

‘What is it?’

‘I want to meet with Top oppa, alone,’ she told him quietly.

‘What?? For what??’ he asked.

‘He helps me a lot before this, he’s so nice and kind to me. So, I need to meet and thanked him in person,’ she said softly.

‘But….’

‘Jun-ah, don’t worry. I also want to tell him about us. I know his feeling for me, so, I need to talk to him. To help him get rid of his feeling for me. I don’t want him to be sad and heartbroken again,’ she said while holding both of Junhyung’s hands and stares into his eyes.

 

Junhyung gazes into her eyes.

‘You haven’t talk to him yet?’ he asked.

‘No because I was too busy thinking about you,’ she said playfully.

‘Really?’ he asked while smirking.

‘Neh, I was so miserable and I can’t think of anything except you,’ she told him.

‘Okay, you can go,’ he said.

‘Kombawo,’ she said while smiling and hugs him tightly.

Junhyung smiles too and he kisses the top of her head.

 

‘But, promised me that you will never leave me,’ he said.

‘Pabo, why I want to leave you? I will never do that again,’ she assured him.

Junhyung broke their hugs and stares into her eyes.

 

‘Promised?’ he asked.

‘Neh, I promised!’ she said brightly and gives a peck on his lips.

Junhyung smiles and he kisses her forehead, tenderly.

 

‘Are you sure you don’t want me to send you home?’ he asked.

‘Yep, if anyone saw you, scandal will arise. You are supposed to take 2 weeks break right now,’ she said while pinching the top of his nose.

‘Arasso, but, be careful, okay?’ he reminds her.

‘Neh, don’t worry. Bye, joker!’ she said playfully.

‘Bye, ugly ice princess. I’ll see you tonight,’ he said.

‘Byeeeee,’ she said and walks of out his dorm.

 

Junhyung casually waves his hand to her and once she’s out of his sight, he steps into his dorm. Smiles plastered on his face, blissful smiles.


preview

Jessica waits until he’s out of her sight. When she turns around, she saw her boyfriend is staring at her with grim face.

‘Oh, no. Did he saw?’ she thought in her mind.

 

She smiles to Junhyung and quickly walks to him.


new chapters!..keke..

full with yongsica moments...

thanks for ur comments n supports!..

keep on dropping your comment for me..