chapter 20

Complicated Love

SNSD is practicing at SME. They are in a practice room. Jessica is still disturbed by the scary experience during China-Korea Music Festival yesterday. She looks gloomy, always dozing off and keep in silent mode. Her members don’t know what she is thinking.

YoonYul are confused too because she’s okay after they met her with Junhyung. But this morning, she’s become gloomy again. They asked her but she said that she’s okay.

 

‘Sica!!’ someone storms into the room while shouting her name.

Once she saw the owner of the familiar voice, she quickly runs to him, same with him. They collide into each other arms.

‘I heard what happened to you,’ Donghae said softly while hugging her tightly.

‘I’m scared, oppa,’ she sobbed on his chest.

‘I know. I’m sorry I can’t protect you,’ he said while her hair.

‘It’s not your fault,’ she said.

‘How I wish I could be there with you,’ he said softly.

‘It’s really scary, oppa.’

‘Ssshh, don’t talk about it anymore,’ he told her and continuing hugs her tightly.

 

‘Yah, Lee Donghae! Why don’t you wait for us?’ suddenly someone yelled.

Jessica broke their hugs and saw Heechul, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk just entered the room. Donghae cupped her face and he wipes off her tears, he ignores s.

‘Yahh!’ Heechul yelled at HaeSica.

‘Aishh, hyung. What is it?’ Donghae asked.

‘What is it? You forced us to come here as soon as we landed and then, you storming to this room, left us behind, and now you still asking what is it?’ Heechul yelled.

Donghae and Jessica laugh seeing Heechul. The girls are joining them too.

 

‘Hi, oppa. You just landed from China?’ Taeyeon asked.

‘Neh, and this fishy dragged us here. I’m exhausted,’ Leeteuk groaned.

‘Me too,’ Eunhyuk groaned.

‘Fishy oppa can’t wait to meet his ice princess,’ Sunny teased.

‘That’s right. You saw how they hugged each other and completely ignored us,’ Hyoyeon said jokingly.

‘Aigoo, both of you are sick,’ Leeteuk sighed while pointing to Haesica.

 

‘Sica-ah, are you okay?’ Heechul asked her.

‘I’m okay. Don’t worry, oppa,’ she told him.

‘She’s okay now because her fishy is here. Before Fishy oppa is here, she looks sooo gloomy,’ Yuri .

‘Yahhh,’ Jessica yelled at her.

‘Same with that Fishy. When he heard about the incident from Minho, he acted like a crazy person. Talking nonstop about Sica, telling us how worried he was, wants to fly back as soon as he heard the news etc. My ears hurt because of him,’ Eunhyuk told them.

 

‘Yahhh!’ Donghae yelled at him.

The girls laugh at him. Donghae is still hugging Jessica’s waist.

 

‘Who is the guy?’ Heechul asked.

‘I don’t know,’ Jessica said shortly.

‘Sica-ah, stop thinking about it, okay?’ Leeteuk said.

‘Neh, oppa,’ she said while smiling.

 

‘Now, you are smiling again. Aigoo,’ Taeyeon sighed.

‘Neh, to see ice princess smiling, all we need is Lee Donghae,’ Sooyoung teased.

‘Yahh,’ Jessica yelled at her.

‘Yoona-ah, why are you so quiet?’ Yuri asked her.

‘Ah, ani. It’s nothing. I just happy seeing Sica onnie smiles again,’ Yoona said.

‘Kombawo, Yoona-ah,’ Jessica thanked and hugs her arm.

 

The truth is she’s feeling sorry for Junhyung. She doesn’t know why but she really wants to see Jessica and Junhyung together. She feels sorry for Jessica because of Donghae. It’s true he loves her so much and cares for her but most of the times, he’s hurting her. And that’s what makes Yoona wants Jessica to move on and tries to love someone else. She doesn’t want Jessica to look so pathetic for Donghae.

 

‘Let’s go back home now. I’m tired,’ Eunhyuk said.

‘Neh, we will see you later girls,’ Leeteusk said to them.

‘Sickkal, I’ll see you later,’ Heechul said.

All three of them walk out of the room, leaving Donghae and wait for him outside. The other girls slowly left HaeSica alone.

 

‘I’ll see you later, okay?’ he said softly while gazing into her eyes.

‘Neh, oppa.’

‘I have something for you, from China but it’s in my luggage. I’ll give it to you later,’ he told her.

‘Really? Okay,’ she said brightly.

 

Donghae leans in and kisses her forehead, softly. Honestly, he wants to kiss her lips but her members are watching them.

‘Bye, pretty Sica.’

‘Bye, oppa.’

‘Bye girls,’ Donghae said to the other girls.

 

After he is gone, all the girls are teasing Jessica.

‘Yahh, Jung Jessica! You are smiling like an idiot now,’ Yuri .

‘You look so gloomy until you met your fishy,’ Sunny teased.

‘The power of the stupid Fishy,’ Hyoyeon continues the tease.

‘Yahh, stop it already,’ she yelled playfully.

‘Look at you. Sooo happy now,’ Taeyeon is teasing her too.

‘Aishh, whatever. Come on, let’s practice again,’ Jessica said and forced her members to continue their practice.

 

They continue their practice session in cheerful modes, thanks to Donghae because he brings back the cheerful Jessica to them.