chapter 27

Complicated Love

previous chapter

SNSD, Beast, GTop and other idols are performing for Music Core's Christmas Special..Suju is not there because of their Super Show.

Top is jealous with YongSica..


After Music Core ended, all the line-up performers are getting ready to leave the building. Jessica is with YoonYul in front of their dressing room, waiting for their members. While they are talking with each other, Top approaches them.

‘Hi, Sica,’ he said.

‘Oh, oppa. Are you leaving?’ she asked.

‘Neh, I’m leaving. What about you? Anniyonghaseyo, Yuri-shi, Yoona-shi,’ he greeted YoonYul.

‘Anniyonghaseyo Top-shi,’ YoonYul greeted and bow to him.

 

‘Where is Jiyong oppa?’ Jessica asked.

‘He’s already in our van,’ he said.

‘Ahh, we are waiting for our members too,’ she told him.

‘Really? Well, see you next time,’ he said.

‘Neh, oppa. See ya,’ she said.

‘You will have rehearsal for SBS and MBC gayo daejun too, right?’ he asked Jessica.

‘Neh, we have rehearsal too. Mweyo?’ she asked.

‘Nothing. It’s just that we will meet again, soon,’ he said brightly.

YoonYul is smirking at Jessica while Jessica just smiles to Top.

‘Bye, see you. I’ll call or text you later,’ he said and walks away from YoonYulSic.

 

‘Ohooo, the cool Tabbie is really attracted to the ice princess,’ Yuri .

‘Even cool Tabbie melted with the ice princess charms,’ Yoona teased too.

‘Whatever,’ she said coldly.

 

‘Ice princess!’ someone called her.

When she saw the person that’s calling for her, she immediately smiles.

 

‘Here comes the annoying joker,’ she said teasingly.

‘Yahh, shut up!’ he told her loudly.

‘Aishh, aren’t you tired bickering and yelling at each other?’ Yoona asked.

‘We are not bickering,’ Jessica denied.

‘Yeah right. You are always so loud whenever you are with Junhyung,’ Yuri said to Jessica.

‘Yuri-ah, you are wronged. She’a always loud, 24/7. Her loudness has nothing to do with me,’ Junhyung said coolly.

‘Yahhh!’ she yelled at him while Junhyung just laugh at her.

 

‘Oppa, you are not protecting your ears this time,’ Yoona told him jokingly.

‘I’m already immune to her dolphin-scream,’ he told her.

‘Chincha? Wow, that’s so tough of you. Even me, almost 7 years with her, cannot bear her yells,’ Yuri said teasingly.

‘Well, I’m the tough Junhyung,’ he said while smiling smugly.

‘You are so full of yourself,’ Jessica said to him and rolls her eyes.

Junhyung and YoonYul chuckle seeing her. After that, they are talking with Junhyung while Jessica occasionally staring at her phone, expecting someone to call or text her.

 

‘Junhyung-ah, I think I want to give your birthday present, now,’ she whispered to him when YoonYul are absorbed with their talks.

‘Really?’ he asked.

‘Neh. Are you willing to accept it?’ she asked him.

‘Of course but aren’t you tired?’ he asked again.

‘I do but I need to clear and relax my mind,’ she said while hiding her sadness.

‘Okay, cool. Wait, I’ll go and ask my manager,’ he told her.

‘Okay. I’ll wait for you here,’ she said and he runs to his dressing room.

 

Jessica looks at her phone again and sighs heavily.

‘Mweyo? Fishy didn’t reply your message again?’ Yuri asked her.

‘Ermm, neh,’she said reluctantly.

‘Onnie, stop it already, pleaseeee,’ Yoona begged her.

‘Yoona-ah, he must be really busy with their concert. That’s why he’s not replying my messages and answering my calls,’ she told her.

‘I know. That’s why I want you to stop behaving like this. You must show him that you can survive even without him,’ Yoona said.

‘Yoon is right, Sica-ah. You don’t know how much I’m sad for you every times Fishy ignores you. I know he’s busy, I understand. The problem is you, you need to get hold of yourself like Yoona told you,’ Yuri told her earnestly.

 

‘Neh, onnie. You and Donghae oppa are just friends. That’s why he’s behaving like that,’ Yoona said.

‘I know. I get it, but you know me. I can’t control my own feelings,’ she told YoonYul.

‘You can’t because you still set your eyes fully at Fishy. You need to learn to open your eyes to someone else,’ Yuri said to her.

‘Neh, onnie. Someone who is always by your side whether you are sad, mad or happy. Someone who is willing to do anything for you, just to see you smile. Someone who is ready to heal your heart whenever you are hurt. Someone who is running to you whenever you are sad and you need him,’ Yoona said meaningfully.

‘But I don’t have someone like that except Heechul oppa and Jaejoong oppa who are like my own brothers and Jun…’ she couldn’t finish her words because she’s so surprised with herself. She’s surprised because she’s actually thinking about Junhyung when Yoona said those words to her.

 

‘Onnie, you wanna say Junhyung oppa, right?’ Yoona asked her.

‘Did someone just mention me?’ Junhyung asked YoonYulSic.

He arrived just in times to hear Yoona mentioned his name.

 

‘Ahh, ani. Are you ready?’ Jessica asked him, trying to change the topic.

‘Yepp, I got the car,’ he said with his wicked smiles and showing the key to her.

‘Where are you going?’ Yuri asked.

‘Yul-ah, I want to calm my mind. Please tell Taeyeonnie and manager oppa that I’m with my onnies, okay?’ Jessica said to Yuri.

‘But….’

‘Arasso. We will tell them,’ Yoona said on behalf of Yuri.

‘Yeahh, you are the best Yoon-ah. Kombawo,’ she said and hugs her.

 

‘See you later, YoonYul,’ she said.

‘See ya, girls,’ Junhyung said to YoonYul.

‘Have a good time,’ Yoona yelled to YongSica who is already leaving.

Jessica turns around and waves her hand to YoonYul with smiles pastered on her face.

 

‘Onnie, I have something to tell you,’ Yoona told Yuri.

‘I know. Junhyung likes Sica, right?’

‘Ehh, how do you know?’ Yoona asked.

‘It’s obvious. I saw how he acted around her lately and the way he looks at her,’ Yuri told her.

‘Neh, he likes her. Ani, I think he loves her,’ Yoona said.

‘Chincha?’

‘Neh,’ Yoona said.

 

‘How long have you know about this?’ Yuri asked.

‘When Sica onnie set me up with Junhyung oppa. He told me that he likes her,’ Yoona told her.

‘Poor Junhyung. He likes her but she just couldn’t see him,’ Yuri said.

‘I know. That’s why I’m always trying to help Junhyung oppa,’ Yoona said.

‘Well, let’s just pray for them,’ Yuri said and walks into their dressing room.

 

‘Sica onnie, you should open your eyes for him before it’s too late,’ Yoona said to herself.

She enters their dressing room too, to support Yuri’s lies about Jessica to their manager and other members.