chapter 35

Complicated Love

After all the year-end songs festivals ended, most of the idols are taking a short break. Same goes with SNSD, Suju and B2st. After the events, Jessica rarely meets with Junhyung and she misses him so much. They always talk on the phone but it’s still not enough for them, especially Junhung. He’s seriously misses her like crazy. They didn’t have the chance to meet because both of them are on their breaks. Jessica is going for a holiday with her closed friends while Junhyung is at his hometown, meets with his parents and family.

While, Donghae is having a holiday in Paris with his other members, Heechul, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and Ryoweok. He never fails to call Jessica even though he’s on holiday. He started to give her more attentions since he realized about Junhyung’s interests in her and the way Jessica acts around Junhyung, makes him more cautious. He wants to show her that he loves and cares for her dearly.

Jessica is entertaining both Donghae and Junhyung. Donghae always makes her happy and smiles with his sweetness, cheesiness and his sweet talks. While Junhyung, always makes her happy with his teases and jokes to her. Jessica is really confused, she’s trying really hard to stop giving Junhyung more attention but she just couldn’t do that because she longs for him too. She longs both Donghae and Junhyung in her life. She  constantly reminding herself that Junhyung is only her closed friend, not more than that. But, she just couldn’t stop the weird and special feeling that she feels for Junhyung, day by day.

 

At SNSD’s dorm

Jessica is in her room, staring at the ceiling with smiles on her face. She just talks with Junhyung and that makes her so happy. Junhyung will be back from his hometown tomorrow and they will meet the day after tomorrow, for a movie date.

Knock knock

Jessica looks at the door and saw Tiffany is stepping into her room. She smiles to her.

 

‘Fany,’ she said.

‘What are you doing, Jessie? Dozing off again?’ Tiffany asked while lying down next to her, on the bed.

‘Ani. Just thinking,’ she said casually.

‘Ah,’ Tiffany said shortly.

‘So, tell me. How is your family? Did you have fun there?’ Jessica asked.

‘Of course I have fun. My family is doing great. I’m really glad I get to spend times with them. I miss them so much,’ Tiffany said happily.

‘I’m glad you are happy,’ Jessica said while smiling.

 

‘What about you? How’s your holiday?’ Tiffany asked.

‘It’s great too. I’m having so much fun,’ she told her.

‘I want to go holiday with you too,’ Tiffany said.

‘We will , someday,’ Jessica said.

‘Nehh.’

 

JeTi are staring at the ceiling, thinking.

‘Jessie, I heard about you and Junhyung,’ Tiffany said.

‘Junhyung? What about him?’

‘I know that you are really closed with him right now,’ Tiffany told her.

‘Yepp, he’s one of my best friends,’ Jessica said softly.

‘Jessie, come on. Don’t lie to me, I’m your best friend,’ Fany said while staring at her.

‘What do you mean? I don’t get it,’ Jessica asked.

 

Tiffany gets up and sits on the bed. She’s staring down at Jessica.

‘I saw how you act around him, how you look at him. I know you are texting and calling each other almost every day. What is that, Jessica?’ Tiffany asked her.

‘I don’t get what you mean,’ Jessica said, pretending clueless.

‘Come on, Sica. Did you fall in love with him?’ Tiffany asked sternly.

‘I don’t know,’ Jessica said, she sits on the bed too.

 

‘How about Donghae oppa?’ Tiffany asked.

‘I love Donghae oppa, so much. You know that, Fany,’ she told her.

‘I know but seeing you with Junhyung, makes me confused,’ Tiffany said.

‘Junhyung is just my closed friend! Not more than that,’ Jessica said sternly.

‘Taec oppa is your closed friend too.  But why aren’t you clinging to him, asking for his companion, texting him every day?’ Tiffany asked.

‘Why are you asking me all of these?’ Jessica asked sternly.

‘Because I think you are not being fair to Donghae oppa,’ Tiffany told her.

 

‘Me?? Not fair to fishy? How could you say that? I suffer so much because of my love for him!’

‘What about him? He suffered too, Sica. He suffers just like you because he loves you as much as you love him,’ Tiffany told her.

‘I know! But, it’s not enough with just love. It’s easy for you to say because you have Siwon oppa with you. I’m not like you, Fany. You have him with you, but me? I just have fishy's love, but not him,’ Jessica said.

‘And that’s why you run to Junhyung? Because he’s always there to comfort you?’ Tiffany asked.

‘Yeah, he always makes me happy. He comforts me when I’m sad and heartbroken with Donghae oppa. He always makes me smiles,’ Jessica told her.

 

‘That’s why I say that you are not fair to fishy oppa. When fishy is not here, you run to Junhyung. You spend your times with him,’ Tiffany said.

‘So? You want me to cry alone? Hold my sadness alone? Keeping it to myself? I thought you are the one that told me to share my sadness and my problems with someone,’ Jessica told her sternly.

‘I did say that because I want you to tell me or other members! Not running to Junhyung!’

‘Why do you hate him so much?’ Jessica asked.

‘I don’t hate him. I just want you to think about Donghae oppa. Siwon oppa told me everything. There is not a single day when Hae oppa didn’t think about you, Sica. He always loves you and he really2 wants to be with you. But he just couldn’t right now. He is suffering too, Sica. He suffers so much because he couldn’t be with you. But trust me, the right time for both of you will come soon,’ Tiffany said softly.

‘Why he couldn’t be with me when Siwon oppa can be with you?’

‘We are in different situation, Jessie. You know that,’ Tiffany said.

‘I know,’ Jessica said quietly.

 

‘Jessie, I want you to be happy and I know your happiness lies with Donghae oppa. That’s why I want you to think about yourself, about Donghae oppa and also about Junhyung,’ Tiffany told her softly.

‘Fany, I love Donghae oppa so much. About Junhyung, I’m not sure with my feeling for him. I don’t know whether I love him or I just like him as a friend,’ Jessica said.

‘You obviously fall in love with her, Jessie,’ Tiffany said in her mind.

 

‘You may think that I’m taking Donghae oppa’s side but the truth is, I’m not. I just want you to be fair and think properly. I don’t want other people accuse you using Junhyung and I don’t want you to be unfair to both of them,’ Tiffany said.

‘I know. Thanks Fany. For telling me all of this,’ Jessica said and hugs her.

‘Anything for you, Jessie,’ Fany said and smiles.

 

Without JeTi knowing, Yoona heard their talks. She feels bitter because Tiffany wants Jessica to keep on hurting herself and suffering for Donghae.

 

-Yoona pov-

Fany onni, what are you doing?

You want to see Sica onnie suffers more? You want her to keep on suffering for someone like Donghae oppa?

Sica onnie deserves someone better like Junhyung oppa. Someone who is brave and not a coward to face his own love.

Aigoo, poor Junhyung oppa.

But the bright side is, I know Sica onnie started to feel something for Junhyung oppa.

-end pov-

 

Yoona walks into her room and she lies down in her bed, sighed.

‘What’s wrong, Yoon? Why you look sad?’ Yuri asked.

‘I don’t understand Fany onnie,’ Yoona said.

‘Why? What happened?’

‘I overheard their talks. She told Sica onnie to keep on hoping and clinging to Donghae oppa. Can’t she sees that Sica onnie suffers so much because of him?’ Yoona asked Yuri.

‘Really? Well, maybe she knows something that we didn’t know,’ Yuri said.

‘Something we didn’t know? What? That Hae oppa is not a coward?’ Yoona asked sarcastically.

‘I don’t get it, Yoon. You are really closed with Hae oppa but why do you hate him with Sica?’ Yuri asked.

 

‘I don’t hate him. I’m just sad and sorry for Sica onnie for what he has done to her. Hae oppa is like my own brother and Sica onnie is my sister. I want both of them to be happy but I care more for Sica onnie. Obviously, Hae oppa cannot make onnie happy. So, she needs someone that can make her smiles and always happy,’ Yoona told her.

‘And that someone is Junhyung?’

‘Well, yeah, someone like him. Sica onnie needs a change in her life,’ Yoona said.

‘I know. Honestly, I’m thinking the same with you. I like when Sica with Junhyung. She seems different, she looks happy and cheerful. Well, let’s just hope the best for them,’ Yuri told her kindly.

‘Neh, and I’ll always rooting for Junhyung oppa,’ Yoona said sternly.

Yuri just smiles and nodded at her. Yoona is still thinking about Sica while Yuri continues listening to her ipod.


thanks for ur comments...

enjoy these chapters..

n don't hesitate to leave ur comments for me,okay?...