chapter 57

Complicated Love

At CUBE Ent.

Junhyung and the other B2st members are in a practice room. They are exercising and dancing like always. But, Junhyung is practicing really2 hard. He seems to force all of his energy out of his body and practice like crazy. He practices too hard and everyone realized it. They know why he’s acting like that. He did that to keep Jessica out of his mind but apparently, he couldn’t.

 

‘Arghhhhhhh!!!’ he yelled and slammed his fist on the wall, so hard.

‘Jun-ah!’ Doojun and Hyunseung called him worriedly.

‘Hyung!’ Donwoon, Kikwang and Yoseob said with concern.

 

He’s panting while leaning his forehead against the wall. Sweats are everywhere on his face, but without anyone knows, some of it are actually his tears. He is glad that he could hide his tears behind his sweats.

‘Are you okay?’ Doojun asked while patting his back.

‘Neh,’ he said.

‘Are you sure, hyung?’ Donwoon asked.

‘No, I’m not okay,’ he said quietly, still leaning his forehead on the wall.

‘You are still thinking about her?’ Hyunseung asked him.

‘I saw her everywhere, I try my hardest to forget her but I couldn’t. When I closed my eyes, she appears with her sweet smiles and her gorgeous face and when I opened my eyes, she is everywhere around me,’ he told them.

s are really sorry for him. This is the 1st time Junhyung acts like that.

 

‘Hyung, why don’t you call her? As a friend,’ DOnwoon told him.

‘No because I don’t want to confuse her again. I don’t want to pressure her and makes her feel guilty and sorry for me. She is Donghae’s girlfriend now, I can’t disturb their relationship.  I don’t want to be the 3rd party,’ he said.

‘If you think like that, you should forget about her,’ Yoseob told him.

‘It’s not that easy,’ he said sadly.

‘We know. We will help you. Why don’t you go and meet with other girl. To keep her out of your mind,’ Doojun suggested.

‘No,no. That’s cannot help me. I’ll end up comparing the girl with her. There is no way I could forget her that easy. I think it will take me forever to forget her,’ he said quietly.

 

‘Jun-ah, be strong. You are the joker. You are not supposed to be weak like this,’ Hyunseung encouraged him.

‘The ice princess is the only girl that can make the joker weak,’ Junhyung said playfully, to hide his pains.

‘Come on, hyung. Let’s go and have some fun,’ Kikwang said and dragged Junhyung with him.

‘Yeah, let’s go,’ the others said.

All of them leave the practice room and going somewhere to entertain the heartbroken joker.


 

Donghae, Jessica, Siwon and Tiffany are having double dates at Han River. Siwon and Tiffany look so happy and so blissful in each other company while Jessica is forcing herself to look happy. She’s not being her usual self lately because she keeps on thinking and missing Junhyung. She tries her hardest to forget him but, she just couldn’t.

‘Sica, are you okay? You dozed off again,’ Hae told her.

‘Ah, I’m okay. Dozing off is my hobby, you know that,’ she said playfully while holding onto his arm.

‘Yahh, come here,’ Siwon called them.

The SiFany couple is near the river, happily throwing rocks into the river.

 

HaeSica walks towards the couple.

‘What are both of you doing?’ Jessica asked.

‘Nothing, just having our moments,’ Tiffany said brightly.

‘Sica, are you sick? You look a bit pale,’ Siwon told her.

‘Ah, ani. I’m okay,’ she said while smiling.

‘Are you sure, Jessie?’ Tiffany asked.

‘Neh, stop worrying. I’m okay,’ she said brightly and hugs Donghae’s waist.

Hae smiles widely when she hugs him.

 

‘I’m cold,’ Jessica said cutely to him.

‘You cold?’ he asked.

She nodded like a little kid.

 

Hae chuckles seeing her cuteness. He hugs her tightly to warm her body.

‘Feeling better?’ he asked.

‘Neh,’ she said happily.

Donghae kisses the top of her head and then, they watch the SiFany couple, who are happily keep on throwing the rock into the river.

 

‘Aigoo, both of you are immature,’ Jessica told them, in Hae’s arms.

‘Shut up, Jessie! At least I’m not like you, hugging Hae oppa like you haven’t met him for years,’ Tiffany .

‘Yah, it’s not wrong for me to hug my boyfriend,’ she said.

‘I know but both of you are too mushy,’ Tiffany said while Siwon and Hae laugh at their bickering.

‘Whatever,’ Jessica said and rolled her eyes to Tiffany.

Tiffany pokes her tongue at her.

 

Jessica is still in Hae’s arms while SiFany still with their own moments. After couple of minutes, both of the couples stroll along the Han River, romantically by holding hands, hugging and kissing each other. They spend their romantic moments for about 2 hours there before heading back to their respective dorms.


 

At YongSica’s park.

Junhyung is lying on the grass, staring at the sky that full with twinkling stars. He stares emotionless and blankly at the sky. Then, he saw a very gorgeous girl is smiling and waving to him happily. She is dazzling with all the stars around her. Junhyung smiles seeing the girl, the girl that he misses the most, the girl that he loves so much but he lost her. While smiling, a single tear drops on his cheek.

‘Stupid. Why did I cry again,’ he said to himself.

He wipes off the tear but other tears keep on rolling down his cheeks. He clumsily tries to wipe his tears but it just keeps on coming. Finally, he just let the tears rolling down his cheeks and didn’t even bother to wipe it off.

 

‘I miss you so much, Jung Jessica,’ he said.

He gets up and stands at the edge of the park.

 

‘Jung Jessica, I miss you so much!! I love you!! Why did you hurt me like this!!!’ he yelled his heart out.

He collapsed on the ground while clenching his shirt on his chest.

 

‘It hurts, Sica-ah. It really hurts,’ he said weakly with tears rapidly rolling down his cheeks.

He cries his heart out, he let out all of his pains and suffers. After about two hours, he is finally back to his normal self.

 

‘That will be the last time I cry for you, ice princess. Good bye, my pretty ice princess,’ he said softly and walks to his car. He drove off with new spirit even though he is still hurting like crazy.