chapter 85

Complicated Love

‘Miss, we are here,’ the cab driver told.

‘Ah, neh,’ she said and get out from the cab after gives him the money.

 

Jessica walks to their favorite spot and there she saw him. He is lying on the grass, staring at the night sky.

She slowly walks to him and once she is beside him, she quickly lays her head on his chest. He is surprised at her sudden appearance but he just ignores her.

‘Why are you avoiding me?’ she asked while playing with his fingers.

‘………..’

 

Jessica takes his hand and places it on her chest, to let him hears her heartbeats.

‘Did you feel that? It’s still beating for you, no one else,’ she said delicately.

 

Junhyung slightly pushed her head from his chest and he gets up. Jessica is sad when he did that she knows that he is still sulking with her.

‘I think we should break up,’ he finally speaks.

‘What?????’

‘Neh, we should break up,’ he said again.

‘Are you crazy?’ she asked.

‘No, I’m in not crazy but our relationship is crazy!’ he said angrily.

 

‘Is this because of the rumors between me and Top oppa?’ she asked.

‘That is part of it,’ he told.

‘Or because of my acts with him during Music Bank?’ she asked again.

‘Because all of that!’ he said loudly.

‘I have told you it’s just misunderstanding. I just so shocked of my winning, that’s why I hugged him. It’s just a hug between friends,’ she explained to him.

‘I know but I think this is the best for us,’ he said.

 

‘This is the best? Break up is the best for us??’ she asked loudly.

‘Yeah,’ he said.

‘Why?!!!!’ she asked.

‘Because we are different! You know that, right? It’s pressuring me so much! You don’t know how I feel when everyone keeps on talking about us,’ he told.

‘Why do you give a damn about other people thoughts?!’ she asked.

‘Because it’s hurting me inside!!’ he said loudly.

‘And you think it doesn’t hurt me when you always think like that about us???!!’ she asked angrily.

‘You are not in my place! If you are at my place, you will know how I’m feeling right now! It hurts me so much!’ he told.

‘I know how you feel but it’s just your feeling. And you think I’m not hurting because you keep on thinking like that?!!’ she asked.

 

‘That’s why breaking up is the best thing for us before we keep on hurting each other more,’ he told her.

‘This is because of the bull status, standard and level things, right?!!! What do you want me to do? Resign from SNSD so that you can stop thinking like that??!’ she shouted with teary eyes.

‘No, I won’t ask you to do that because I know you can’t do it!’ he said.

‘I hate you!!! You are selfish and coward!!!’ she yelled and tears roll down on her cheeks.

‘I’m not! I’m doing this for your happiness,’ he told, hurts seeing her tears.

 

‘My happiness??! You lied to me! You told me that you will fight for your love no matter what but you are just like Donghae oppa! Coward and selfish!!!’ she said loudly with tears.

‘Don’t compare me with him! We are different, our situations are different!’ he told.

‘Ani, both of you is the same! I never know that you are this coward and selfish! And me, I’ve told my sansaenim about us! Now, you want to break up with me, great! Good bye, Yong Junhyung,’ she said while wiping her tears in anger and runs away from him.

 

She runs with tears on her cheeks. Suddenly, she feels a pair of muscular arms on her waist, hugging her tightly from behind.

‘I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, I’m really sorry, I’m sorry,’ he keeps on apologizing to her.

‘I hate you,’ she said with tears.

‘I know but I love you so much. Please, don’t leave me. I don’t want to break up with you, never,’ he told with tears too.

 

Jessica turns around to face him. She wipes off his tears and tip-toeing to give a peck on his lips. Then, he wipes off her tears and kisses her forehead, softly.

‘I’m sorry,’ he apologized again and hugs her tightly.

‘I’m sorry too,’ she sobbed on his chest.

‘I love you so much,’ he said and kisses the top of her head.

‘I love you too,’ she whispered on his chest.

 

They stay in each other arms for long times, enjoying their moments.

‘Please don’t ever mention to break up with me again,’ she told.

‘No, I won’t. I swear,’ he said.

‘And don’t mention and think about the whole status, standard and level things again,’ she told him.

‘Okay, I swear I won’t. I’m so sorry,’ he apologized again.

 

She broke their hugs and gazes into his eyes. She cupped his face with her palms.

‘If you ever mention of break up again, I will cut you into pieces,’ she told playfully.

‘I will never give the chance,’ he said and kisses her palm.

 

He leans in and kisses her lips, softly and gently.

‘You told your sansaenim about us?’ he asked when their lips parted.

‘Neh, but he doesn’t know it’s you. He just knows that I have a boyfriend,’ she told.

‘Will you be in trouble because of that?’ he asked with concern.

‘Ani, as long as our relationship doesn’t get exposed,’ she said while smiling.

‘Okay,’ he said and embraces her again, lovingly.

 

‘Let’s go somewhere. I want to spend my time with you,’ he told.

‘Neh,’ she agreed.

They walk to his car and he drove off.

 

They arrived at an apartment building.

‘Whose apartment is this?’ she asked.

‘My best friend but he seldom uses it. He stayed at his other house,’ he told.

‘Ah,’ she said.

‘Let’s go,’ he said and holds her hand.

 

They walk into the building and head to the apartment.

‘Wow, it’s beautiful,’ Jessica said once they entered the apartment.

‘Neh,’ Junhyung said.

 

‘You want a drink?’ he asked.

‘Yep,’ she said and sits on the couch.

Junhyung walks to the kitchen and gets her drinks.

 

‘Here,’ he gives a glass of drink to her.

‘Thanks,’ she said while smiling.

He sits beside her and pulls her into his arms.

 

‘Did you come here often?’ she asked, in his arms.

‘Quite often. This is like my 2nd house,’ he told.

‘Did you bring any girls here?’ she asked sternly.

‘Ermmm, I did,’ he said.

‘Yahh!’ she yelled and pinches his arm.

 

‘Ouchh, I’m joking,’ he whined.

‘You better be,’ she told grimly.

‘You are the 1st girl that I bring here with me,’ he told her.

‘Really?’ she asked.

‘Yeah,’ he said.

 

‘Sorry for ignoring you before,’ he apologized.

‘You don’t know how I feel. I miss you like crazy,’ she told.

‘Me too but my anger stops me from being rational,’ he said.

‘Don’t ever do that again,’ she said softly.

‘No, I won’t,’ he told while smiling.

 

Jessica smiles widely and rested her head on his chest. They are cuddling on the couch. After a moment, Junhyung lifted her chin and kisses her lips. They kiss softly but then their kisses become deeper and deeper. They kiss passionately and fiercely.

‘I want you,’ he whispered between their kisses.

‘I’m totally yours,’ she said seductively.

 

Junhyung quickly lifted her and carries her, bridal style, to the room. They are still kissing while walking to the room. He closed the door with his leg and lays Jessica on the bed. He gets on top of her and still kissing her, passionately. She locked her arms tightly around his neck, pulling him to her.

This is their 1st time together and it’s really meaningful for both of them because of their strong feelings for each other.