chapter 33

Complicated Love

KBS MUSIC FESTIVAL, 30 December 2010

‘Jun-ah, that’s a really handsome bangle,’ Seungho said while looking at his new bangle.

‘It’s so cool. When did you buy it?’ G.O asked.

‘I didn’t buy it. Someone gives to me as my birthday present,’ Junhyung told them happily.

‘Who? Doojun or Hyunseung?’ Joon asked.

‘Ani, not us. His ice princess gave it to him,’ Doojun said.

‘Ice princess? I only know one ice princess, Sica?’ Joon asked him.

Junhyung just smiles and nodded.

 

‘Wow, that’s really something,’ Seungho said.

‘Ani, we are closed friends,’ Junhyung denied.

‘Yeah, right. She never gives me anything for my birthday and I’m quite closed with her too,’ Joon told him.

‘Well, I don’t know. Maybe I’m special to her,’ Junhyung said jokingly.

‘You sure are,’ Doojun said.

 

‘I heard some people are talking about you and her,’ G.O told him.

‘Really?’

‘Neh, but not only you. About Top-sunbaenim too,’ G.O said.

‘That’s just gossips. Me and her are good friends, same with Top subaenim with her,’ Junhyung told.

‘Okay,’ they said and nodded.

 

Without them knowing, someone heard their talks and he’s feeling really jealous and uneasy.

 

-Donghae POV-

Sica gave the bangle to him? I think that’s the bangle that Heechul hyung told me before.

Yeah, it’s definitely that bangle.

But, it’s weird. I know Sica and him are good friends but Sica never cares so much about other guys before.

She only cares for me, Heechul hyung and Jaejoong hyung.

Why he seems so special to Sica?

And these rumors about him and Sica are getting big.

Is she falling in love with him? Ani, that’s not possible.

I know Sica so well. We love each other.

 

But this guy, I think he’s in love with Sica.

No2x… Sica is only for me. She’s my pretty Sica.

I’ll not let anyone steal her from me.

Never…..

-end pov-

 

SNSD just arrived at KBS’s building. They dashed into their dressing room and change their outfit and get their make-up. After they are done, all of them are resting in their waiting room. All look so tired and exhausted.

‘Hi, girls!’

The girls saw some guys are entering their waiting room.

‘Hi oppadeul,’ the girls greeted them.

Jessica just smiles at them. Siwon sits beside Tiffany, Leeteuk with Taeyeon, Eunhyuk with Hyoyeon and Donghae sits beside his pretty Sica.

 

‘Hi oppa,’ she said while smiling.

‘Are you okay? Your face is showing that you are not okay at all,’ he said worriedly.

‘I’m okay. Just tired,’ she said.

‘Here, I bought this for you. My mother sent it for me,’ he said while giving her a can of healthy herb’s drink.

‘Shiro! I don’t like it,’ she said sternly.

‘No, you must drink this to reenergize your energy and strength.’ He told her.

‘Shiroooo~~~.’

‘You must drink this, please,’ he begged her.

‘I will reenergized just by staring at your handsome face,’ she said playfully.

‘No2x. I don’t buy that this time. You need to drink this,’ Donghae said sternly.

 

‘Forget it, oppa. She will never take it. I have force her thousands times before this,’ Sooyoung told him.

‘This is just like a vitamin,’ Donghae is still persuading her.

‘It’s bitter, right? You know how much I hate medicine,’ she told Donghae.

‘But this is not medicine. It’s some kind of vitamin,’ he told her kindly.

‘But still, it tastes bitter,’ she said sourly.

‘Please, just drink a bit. Just a bit, for your own good, please pretty Sica,’ he begged her cutely.

 

‘Yahh, Lee Donghae. You look like an idiot,’ Eunhyuk .

‘I don’t mind at all as long as Sica drinks this,’ he told Eunhyuk..

‘Aigoo, both of you are so sick, lovesick,’ Leeteuk teased too.

Donghae just ignored s and continue persuading Jessica.

 

‘Please, drink this. Just a bit, please,’ he begged again.

Seeing his puppy eyes and his face make Jessica gives in.

 

‘Aigoo, okay. But, just once, okay?’ she said.

‘Okay,’ he said brightly.

‘Wow, as expected. The power of Lee Donghae. Only Lee Donghae can win over ice princess,’ Sooyoung teased them.

‘Shut up!’ Jessica snapped at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung and the other girls just smirk at Jessica.

 

‘Here,’ Donghae gives the drink.

Jessica takes a deep breath and she reluctantly drinks it. After just a few gulps, she already stops.

‘Eww, its taste and bitter,’ she said while frowning.

‘No, it’s not. You just overreacted,’ Donghae told her.

‘I need something to cover the bitterness in my mouth,’ she said.

‘You want mineral water?’ Donghae asked.

‘Ani. That’s cannot make it go away. Anyone has candy?’ she asked loudly.

‘No,’ they all said.

‘Wait here. I’ll go and find a candy for you,’ Donghae said and quickly leave the room.

 

After about 5 minutes, Donghae is still not back. Jessica is feeling like to throw up.

‘If Donghae oppa is back, tell him I’m somewhere outside looking for candy too. I can’t hold this taste anymore,’ she told the others and storms out of the room.

She is looking for one of her friends when she saw Junhyung. He is with some of s and 2PM members.

 

‘Yong Junhyung!’ she called loudly.

All of the guys look at her. She approaches them while frowning.

‘When did you arrive from Japan? And what’s wrong with you?’ Junhyung asked.

‘Do any of you have candies? Or anything sweet? ‘she asked.

‘Ani,’ they said.

‘Why? What’s wrong?’ Junhyung asked again, concern.

‘I drank some kind of herb’s drink and it’s really bitter,’ she said, still frowning.

‘You can drink my coke if you want,’ he said while giving a can of coke in his hand.

Jessica quickly takes it and drinks it. Junhyung is smiling when she drinks it. He just can’t help but feels like smiling and happy.

 

‘Fuhh, now I’m feeling good again,’ she sighed in relief.

‘You are so funny,’ Doojun told her.

‘Why did you drink it if you hate the taste so much?’ Junhyung asked.

‘Donghae oppa forced me to drink it!’ she said and pouted.

‘And you just drank it like an idiot,’ Junhyung told her, a bit mad.

‘Yahh! I just couldn’t say no,’ she said loudly.

‘Yeah, if it’s Donghae, you obviously can’t say no at all,’ Taecyeon said sarcastically while Junhyung is becoming gloomy.

‘Ani. We are exhausted, so that’s why he forced me to take it. And honestly, I’m really exhausted. I think I might faint sooner or later,’ she said playfully.

All of them chuckles at her except Junhyung.

 

‘Yah, why do you look mad?’ she asked him.

‘Ani, nothing,’ he said coldly.

‘Did I say something that makes you mad? ‘she asked while staring at his face.

‘No, nothing,’ he said.

‘Yong Junhyung, I’m so tired right now and I don’t have the mood to entertain your coldness,’ she said jokingly.

‘Then, leave me alone. I don’t ask you to come here,’ he said casually.

‘Do you hate me that much?’ she asked, feeling hurts.

 

‘Yah2x, what’s wrong with both of you? You were just fine but now, why are you arguing with each other?’ Taecyeon said playfully, trying to calm both of them.

‘Ask him! I don’t know why he’s acting like this out of sudden,’ she said coldly.

‘Because I’m jealous, ice princess,’ Junhyung said in his mind.

‘Pabo Sica. Obviously he’s jealous about you and Donghae,’ Taecyeon said in his mind too.

 

Junhyung lets out a heavy sighed and just ignores Jessica. Jessica glances at his face and then she gazes down. Her eyes caught something on his wrist, the bangle that she gave him.

‘You wear it!’ she said brightly when she saw the bangle oh his wrist.

She’s smiling widely at Junhyung and seeing her smiles, make Junhyung immediately smiles too.

 

‘Of course I wear. Why? You want me to just keep it or throw it away?’ he said jokingly, still smiling at her.

‘Do you like it?’ she asked.

‘Neh,’ he said lazily.

‘Yahh, you don’t look happy at all,’ she yelled.

‘Sica-ah, that bangle is the most precious thing to him, now. I never saw him loves any of his belongings like he loves that bangle,’ Doojun told her, teasing Junhyung.

‘Chincha?’ Jessica asked excitedly.

‘Neh, and he’s showing off to all of us since yesterday,’ Junho said jokingly.

‘Yah, when did I show off?’ Junhyung asked.

‘It’s gorgeous, right? I spent almost 3 hours looking for your present and I like this bangle so much. So, I bought it and carved your name on it,’ she told him.

Junhyung smiles at her.

 

‘Ah, I need to go now. When will you perform?’ she asked them.

‘Just in minutes,’ Junhyung said.

‘We already performed,’ Taecyeon said.

‘Ah, okay. I need to go now,’ she said.

‘Let me walks you to your waiting room,’ Junhyung said casually.

‘Okay,’ she said and they left together.

 

‘So, what is the meaning of JJ on this bangle?’ he asked.

‘Can’t you guess?’ she asked him.

‘I think its Junhyung & Jessica, right?’ he asked cheekily.

‘Noo, it’s Jung Jessica,’ she said.

‘Yah, why did you carve your name on it?’ he asked.

‘So that you will always remember me every time you wear that bangle,’ she told him playfully.

‘I don’t need bangle to remember you because you are always in my mind,’ he said casually.

Jessica is startled hearing his words. She looks at him, to read him, whether he’s joking or not. But, she can’t because he’s staring at her and that makes her blushes. She quickly looks away.

 

‘Why? Are you surprised?’ he asked.

‘Neh, I don’t know I’m that important to you,’ she said.

‘Who said you are important to me? I said that you are always in my mind because I never meet any girls that as ugly, as loud and as violent as you,’ he said playfully.

‘Yahh, Yong Junhyung! I really really really hate you!’ she yelled while Junhyung is laughing at her.

 

‘Sica!’

‘Oh, oppa,’ she said.

‘Where are you? I was looking for you,’ Donghae said while eyeing Junhyung, jealously.

‘I was looking for candy and luckily I met with Junhyung,’ she told Donghae.

‘Ahh, okay,’ Donghae said shortly.

 

‘Ice princess, I need to go now. Next times, if you hate something, don’t take it, arasso? Just say no,’ Junhyung said jokingly but meaningful and makes Donghae frowns.

‘Arasso, don’t worry,’ she told him.

‘See you later. I need to get ready for my stage,’ Junhyung said.

‘Okay. Hwaiting, joker!’ she said brightly.

‘Neh, you too, ugly ice princess,’ he .

‘Yahhhh!’ she yelled.

‘keke.. See ya. See you, Donghae hyung,’ Junhyung said and left HaeSica alone.

Donghae just nodded at him. He’s feeling really uneasy seeing Jessica with Junhyung.  Jessica seems so comfortable with him.

 

‘Oppa, let’s go,’ she said and drags Donghae with her by holding his hand.

Donghae just follows her while his mind is still thinking about YongSica.


preview

‘It’s so hard to find this bangle. I’m afraid if you will not like it,’ she said while looking at him.

‘Of course I like it. It’s not easy to receive a present from ice princess,’ he said playfully.

‘Glad you know that. I don’t give present just to anyone,’ she said jokingly.

‘I’m must be someone important in your life then,’ he said smugly.

‘Ermm, you can say it that way. You always make me happy and smiles. And I’m really thankful for that,’ she told him.


enjoy these new chapters..

thanks for ur comments...

keep on leaving ur comment for me so that i'll be motivate to update this story as often as i can..:))