chapter 40

Complicated Love

It’s almost 2 weeks after HaeSica moments at the park. Since then, Jessica tries her best to stop herself from meeting with Junhyung. Every times Junhyung asked to meet her, she will make her busy schedules as her excuses. And Junhyung believes her because SNSD is really busy flying back forth between Korea and Japan. At first, she tries her best to ignore his calls and messages but she just couldn’t do that. She can’t resist hearing his voices, his jokes, his teases and his laughs. So, they just talk on the phone and texting  each other.

While Donghae is doing his best for Jessica. He begins to show more of his cares and loves for her. He always there for her but they couldn’t go on a date often because of SNSD and Suju’s busy schedules. However they always meet at SME and every times they meet, their love for each other is undeniable.

Meanwhile, Junhyung really misses Jessica like crazy, but he understands Jessica’s busy schedules. They always talks on the phone and it help to lessen his longing for her. He always thinks about confessing his feelings to Jessica but he holds it because he afraid he will lose her if he did that. He knows Jessica only sees him as a good friend, so, if he confessed, he scared that she might avoid him and loses her as his friend and that’s the last thing that he wants from Jessica.

 

At SME

‘Hi guys,’ Tiffany greeted the boys.

‘Hi, girls. You are here? When did you arrive from Japan?’ Yesung asked.

‘Last night,’ Hyoyeon said and sits beside Eunhyuk.

Tiffany is already with Siwon, Taeyeon with Leeteuk and the other girls are with the other Suju’s members.

 

‘Where is my girlfriend?’ Donghae asked the girls.

‘Pardon? Your girlfriend?’ Tiffany asked, surprised.

‘Neh, my pretty girlfriend. Where is she?’ he asked again.

The girls and also the boys are all staring at him, confused and surprised.

 

‘Hi, oppa!’ Jessica yelled loudly when she enters the room.

‘There she is,’ Donghae said brightly and he hugs her lovingly.

The others are still staring at him.

 

‘What’s wrong with all of you?’ Jessica asked them.

‘Ahh, nothing,’ Leeteuk snapped out of it.

‘Why are you late?’ Donghae asked while gazing at her pretty face.

‘I met with Soojungie,’ she told him while smiling.

‘Ahh, okay,’ he said, his hand still on her waist.

 

‘Are you guys like official now?’ Yuri asked.

‘Eh?’ Jessica asked.

‘Are you guys back as a couple?’ Yesung asked.

‘Of course n…’ before Jessica could finish her words, Donghae cuts in.

‘Yes, we are official. Sica is my girlfriend now,’ he said happily.

Jessica is so surprised with his words. She stares at his face in disbelief and really2 shocked while the others shout in excitement.

 

‘Yeahh, finally our HaeSica is back together!’ Eunhyk yelled.

‘Congratulation Jessie!’ Tiffany shouted brightly.

‘Fishy, congrates!’ Yesung shouted.

‘Sica, finally!’

‘Hae, I’m so proud of you!’

 

While everyone is yelling and congratulating them, Jessica is still staring at Donghae’s smiling face.

‘Why? Aren’t you happy?’ he asked her softly.

‘Is this real?’ she asked.

Donghae smiles and he cupped her face with his palms.

 

‘This is real. Jung Jessica, from now on, you are my girlfriend. Other guys cannot come near you,’ he told her softly and delicately.

Jessica eyes are blurry with tears, she just couldn’t believe her eyes and ears. Tears start to roll down her cheeks. Donghae gently wipes her tears and then he kisses her forehead.

‘I love you, pretty Sica. I’ve told you, I’ll make the things right for us,’ he said while staring right into her eyes.

‘I..i love you too,’ she sobbed.

Donghae kisses her lips for brief moments and then he pulls her into his arms and hugs her tenderly. He kisses the top of her head while the others are smiling happily for the couple and teasing them.

 

‘Kyaaaa~~~~ Our sweet HaeSica couple is back together,’ Hyoyeon squealed.

‘Congratulation! We should celebrate!’ Taeyeon said excitedly.

‘Neh, let’s go and eat. It’s on Donghae, right Fishy?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘Of course. I’ll treat all of you. Choose the best restaurant and make sure it’s privacy,’ Donghe told him.

‘Okay, boss! I know a restaurant like that,’ Eunhyuk said excitedly.

Jessica is smiling blissfully in Donghae’s arms.

 

‘But, guys , please keep this as a secret from LSM sansaenim,’ Donghae told them.

‘Arasso, don’t worry, oppa,’ Sunny assured him.

‘Neh, Hae. Don’t worry. All of us will cover both of you,’ Siwon told him.

‘Thanks,’ he thanked while still hugging Jessica.

 

‘Yah, Sica-ah. Why don’t you say a word?’ Leeteuk asked her, playfully.

‘i..I’m just too happy to say anything,’ Jessica said.

‘We know you are obviously happy,’ Tiffany told her with her eye smiles.

‘I’m happy for you, Sica,’ Yuri said while hugging her.

‘Girls, wait here. We need to change first and then, we will go and eat together, okay?’ Donghae told the girls.

The girls just nodded at him.

 

‘See you in a while,’ Donghae said to Jessica and gives a peck on her lips.

‘Yahh, we just go to change. No need for the kiss,’ Eunhyuk .

‘Shut up, monkey! She’s my girlfriend, don’t be jealous,’ Donghae said playfully and leave the room with the guys.

 

 

‘Onni, congratulation. I’m so happy for you,’ Yoona finally speaks up after keep in silent all this while.

‘Kombawo, Yoona-ah,’ Jessica thanked happily.

The other girls are absorbed in their talks and let the royal family alone.

 

‘I’m so happy for you, Sica. Finally, the moment that you have been waiting for almost 3 years,’ Yuri told her happily.

‘I know,’ Jessica said while smiling widely.

‘Onnie, that is the bracelet that Junhyung oppa gave you, right?’ Yoona asked while pointing to the bracelet on her wrist.

Jessica nodded and she looks at her wrist. She never takes off the bracelet except when she’s performing or in broadcasting. Other than that, the bracelet is always on her wrist. It reminds her of Junhyung’s presence because she misses him.

 

‘Sica-ah, I never saw you wear something like you wear that bracelet. You are not the type that always wearing that kind of bracelet,’ Yuri said to her.

‘Neh, onnie. I’m thinking the same too,’ Yoona said.

‘This bracelet reminds me of him. Makes me feel that he’s with me,’ Jessica said quietly.

‘Sica, are you falling in love with him too?’ Yuri asked quietly.

‘Noo!’

‘Onnie, don’t deny it,’ Yoona said sternly.

‘I don’t know. Honestly, I miss him so much. I really want to meet him but I don’t want to hurt Hae oppa and I know, I couldn’t hurt him. I love Hae oppa so much,’ Jessica told them.

‘Don’t you think you are hurting Junhyung oppa?’ Yoona asked.

‘No because he just thinks of me as his friend,’ Jessica said.

Yoona sighed heavily.

 

‘I love Donghae oppa so much. And now, we are back together. This is all what I wanted, nothing else,’ Jessica told YoonYul.

‘We know you love him so much. And we also think that you started to feel something different for Junhyung,’ Yuri said.

‘Onnie, I’ll not say anything because I know you are happy now because you are back with Hae oppa. I just want you to think deeply about Junhyung oppa too. Just think, once,’ Yoona told her.

‘I will but not now. Right now, I just want to be with my Fishy,’ Jessica said while smiling.

‘I’m hoping the best for both of you, onnie,’ Yoona said and hugs her.

‘Kombawo, Yoon-ah,’ Jessica thanked her.

 

After that, all SNSD members and some of SUJU members going for their lunch date together. Donghae threated them at a private restaurant, to avoid from their obsessed fans and most important thing is, to protect his Jessica from his fangirls. He doesn’t want her to be bashed by his fangirls anymore. He will do everything he can to protect her and to avoid from hurting her again.

 

At the Restaurant

They are eating while talking happily and joking with each other. Jessica sits beside her boyfriend.

‘Look at you,’ Hae said while wiping off something on Jessica’s lips with his thumb.

‘Awww, I’m so jealous,’ Sooyoung teased the couple.

‘Shut up and just enjoy your foods, shikshin,’ Jessica said jokingly.

HaeSica really enjoy their times together. They feed each other sweetly and keep on showing their affectionate and love for each other. Jessica is really happy but whenever her eyes caught the bracelet on her wrist, she thinks of Junhyung and she tries her best to keep Junhyung out of her mind.

 

After they are done, the girls will back to their dorm while SUJU will head to their agency because they have other schedules.

‘I’ll call you, tonight,’ Donghae told her while holding her hands.

‘Okay, I’ll wait for you,’ she said while smiling.

‘I’m really happy today,’ he said.

‘Me too. You don’t know how I am feeling right now.’

‘Thank you for waiting for me, pretty Sica. I love you so much, more than anything,’ he said while gazing into her eyes.

‘I love you too, oppa,’ she said.

Donghae leans in and kisses her lips and her forehead. After that, they parted to their own destinations. Both of them are really happy and blissful for the new begin of their relationship after 3 years