chapter 76

Complicated Love

At night

Jessica is in the leaving room, waiting for Junhyung.

‘Onnie, have you told Junhyung oppa about your solo debut?’ Yoona asked.

‘Not yet,’ she told.

‘You need to tell him ASAP before he found out from someone else about Top oppa,’ Yuri told her.

‘I know, I want to tell him tonight. Aigoo, I don’t know how to tell him,’ Jessica sighed.

‘He will understand your situation. It’s not your decision, it’s LSM sansaenim decision,’ Tiffany said.

 

‘Neh, it’s true but still, it will be hard for me and also for him. You know how he sometimes thinks about our relationship, right?’ Jessica told.

‘I know he is sensitive because of your ‘SNSD’ status,’ Yuri said.

‘But I think it’s weird because sansaenim choose someone from YG. We know how sansaenim is. At first I thought he will choose Key or Yunho oppa or Eunhyuk oppa,’ Taeyeon told.

‘I know, right? And he chooses someone from BB,’ Yoona said, still couldn’t believed.

‘I know, I think it’s weird too but I can’t say anything to him,’ Jessica told them.

‘But it’s good for your song because it will totally be a big hit because SNSD and BB collaborate together,’ Tiffany told.

All of them nodded in agreement including Jessica. A couple of minutes later, Junhyung called her and tell that he already arrived at the car park. Jessica quickly left her dorm and heading to the car park.

 

 

‘Hi, joker,’ she said brightly and gives a peck on his lips as soon as she entered the car.

‘Hi, I miss you,’ he said while hugging her.

Jessica just smiles in his warm arms.

 

‘Let’s go to our park,’ he told after broke their hug.

‘Neh, I miss that park so much,’ she said while smiling.

Junhyung drove off to their park. They talk to each other on their way to the park. Once they arrived, they get out from the car and walk by holding hand to their favorite spot.

 

They sit on the bench, in each other arms.

‘When was the last time we were here?’ he asked, hugging her.

‘I think last month, right?’ she asked, on his chest.

‘Neh, I think so,’ he said casually.

 

They are enjoying the night views, smiling widely in each other arms.

‘Jun-ah, I have something to tell you,’ she said, still on his chest.

‘What is it?’ he asked.

 

She lifted her head from his chest and gazes at his handsome face.

‘I’ll have my solo debut next month,’ she told.

‘What? Really?’ he asked, excitedly.

‘Neh,’ she said while smiling.

‘Why so sudden? I thought SME will not let any of SNSD members go solo,’ he told.

‘My sansaenim said that he has planned this for me long times ago and he thinks this is the right time for me to make my solo debut. After that, SNSD will make a comeback,’ she told him.

 

‘Woww, that’s really great. I’m happy for you,’ he said, really happy for her.

‘But, you need to know something,’ she said quietly.

‘What is it?’ he asked.

‘I’ll be partnered with someone for my solo song,’ she told.

‘Partner? A duet like your previous song with Onew?’ he asked.

‘Something like that but not exactly the same. It’s not a duet,’ she said.

 

‘So?’ he asked.

‘It’s like featuring, just like your song with Hyunah,’ she told.

‘Ahh, someone will rap for you?’ he asked.

‘Neh,’ she said.

‘That’s great! I can rap for you,’ he said excitedly.

‘No because my sansaenim already choose my partner,’ she told quietly.

‘Really?’ he asked, slightly disappointed.

‘Neh,’ she said while gazing into his eyes.

 

‘So, who is he?’ he asked.

Jessica interlocked their fingers and takes a deep breath before she answered.

 

‘It’s Top oppa,’ she told quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

‘Bwoh???’ he asked, slightly yelled because he’s too shocked.

Jessica gazes at his face and nodded.

 

‘Top??’ he asked while broke their interlocking fingers.

‘Neh, please don’t be mad,’ she said softly while holding onto his arm.

‘Why him?’ he asked grimly.

‘It’s my sansaenim decision. I can’t do anything,’ she told.

‘There are many talented rappers but why it must be him?’ he asked again.

‘My sansaenim is considering between GD oppa and Top oppa. And he chose Top oppa,’ she explained.

 

‘Why can’t it be GD or anyone else?’ he asked grimly.

‘Jun-ah, it’s not in my power. I need to listen to my sansaenim,’ she told.

‘I cannot accept this,’ he told.

‘I did everything I can to stop him from choosing Top oppa.  I even suggested your name,’ she told him.

‘You did?’

‘Neh,’ she said, still holding his arm.

 

‘I bet your sansaenim immediately rejected me because he doesn’t even know who am I, right?’ he asked, hurts.

‘Jun-ah, don’t say that,’ she said softly.

‘I’m saying the truth. Of course he will choose the famous Big Bang’s Top compared to me, the rookie B2st,’ he said cynically.

‘It’s not like that. LSM sansaenim is closed with YG-shi, that’s why it’s easy for us to work with YGE,’ she told.

‘Yeah, right,’ he said sarcastically.

 

‘Look, I’m sorry for all of this, okay? I did everything I can to stop him from choosing Top oppa but I don’t have enough power,’ she told.

‘You must be really happy because you will work with your famous Top oppa, right? Or did you ask to be partnered with him?’ he asked sarcastically.

‘What is wrong with you?!’ she almost yelled.

‘What? I’m saying the truth! He can help to boast the popularity of your song, right? Unlike me,’ he said.

‘So what if he can? Why are you acting like this? I’m asking for your understanding in this situation!’ she told.

‘You asked me why?! It shows that our level is indeed different! I’m not as big and powerful as you, SNSD or him, BB!’ he told loudly.

‘Why are you always thinking like that?!’

‘Because that’s what everyone thinks about us!’ he yelled in disappointment, hurt and anger.

‘It’s only you that always think like that!!’ she yelled and gets up from the bench.