chapter 83

Complicated Love

Meanwhile, at Junhyung’s side.

After the phone call, Junhyung throws his phone on his bed, angrily. When he heard Top’s voice, he is really mad, angry and sad. He can’t accept the fact that his rival is answering his girlfriend’s phone.

But, he knows that it’s just a misunderstanding because he trusts Jessica with all his heart. He knows that Jessica will never cheats on him. But still, he is angry because she lets Top answered her phone.

 

Junhyung lays on his pillow and turn on his laptop, looking for Jessica’s performance during Music Bank. Even though he is angry with her but he still wants to watch her performance and plus, her 1st win for her solo. He knows that it’s really meaningful for her. He watches her performance with mix feelings. He is happy because she won no 1 spot but he’s jealous because of TopSica skinship.

Then, he watched the encore stage and his eyes almost popped out when he saw Jessica and Top hugged and he kissed her. He feels pain in his heart, so painful. He is jealous, sad, mad, upset, angry, betrayed and all. He can’t accept the fact that his girlfriend hugged Top during broadcast and in front of fans. He saw many gossips about TopSica started to flood in various online sites.

 

Love sparks between BB’s Top and SNSD’s Jessica?

BB’s Top and SNSD’s Jessica sudden hug and kiss caught netizens eyes.

Jessica and Top, the real couple?

Will it be the TopSica couple, the 2nd official idols couple after Jonghyun and Sekyung?

TopSica couple receives positive feedbacks from netizens and fans.

The secret between SNSD’s Jessica and BB’s Top sudden hug during Music Bank?

TopSica sweet and suspicious acts during Music Bank increase fans’ curiosity about their relationship’s status.

 

Kyaaa~~~~ TopSica definitely LOVE!!... Their body languages told everything.

Did you see the way Top oppa gazes at Sica onnie? So sweet~~~~~

Kyaa~~~~ Top oppa kissed Sica onnie!!.. Why don't he kissed her on the lips..keke

The way Top oppa comforts Sica is soooo sweet n cute!

I like their hug and kiss!..keke.. Even though the quickly pulled off,  but we already spotted it!..keke

TopSica is definitely REAL!..*Throws confetti

The way they look at each other, the way Top comforts her, the way she smiles at him.. It’s all LOVE!

They should just announce their relationship to public!

Don’t worry onnie n oppa, we will always support both of you!

TopSica is so hot together!

Painful Love turns to Blissful Love for TopSica.. keke

No!!!!! Sica noona is mine!.. But, I admit that Top looks great with her.

Our Tabbie has fallen in love!

Noona, don't fall in love with him even though he is so cool and handsome..

 

Junhyung closed his laptop roughly and throws it aside, on the bed. He breaths in and out, trying to calm himself but he couldn’t. He takes a pillow and throws it on the floor in anger. His chest is hurting so much but he just ignores the pains.

He takes his phone and stares at the wallpaper. His feeling is mixed right now. Loves, miss, sadness, anger, disappointment and pains are all mixed in his heart right now. He throws his phone aside and lies on the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling.

He is thinking about her, their relationship, their loves, their status, their standards and also about Top. Then, he heard Painful Love. His phone is ringing. He lazily takes it and sees the caller id.

My ice princess <333

 

He just stares at his phone and throws it aside, again. He doesn’t want to answer the call because he doesn’t have the feeling to talk to her right now. His phone ringing almost 8 times and he just ignores it. Then, some text messages come into his phone and they are all from Jessica. He doesn’t bother to read it and just ignores it completely. When his phone rings again, he takes it and turns it off. He takes out the battery and throws it aside, angrily.

 

He stares at the ceiling blankly, he is really miserable and in a mess right now. His mind is flooded with Jessica’s image and all the issues that arise between them. Then, he feels something hot rolls down on his cheek but he quickly wipes it off.

‘Hyung, are you okay?’ Yoseob who just entered the room, asked.

‘………’

‘Jun-ah, we know about the rumors and the ermmm…’ before Doojun could finish his lines, Junhyung cuts him.

‘The romantic acts of TopSica at Music Bank?’

 

‘Jun-ah, she’s just overwhelming with happiness. That’s why she hugged him. You should understand her situation. Besides, Top hyung is her partner for her solo,’ Hyunseung told the miserable joker.

‘You know what, I called her to congratulate her but that Top guy answered her phone,’ he told.

‘What?’ Kiwkang asked, shocked.

‘He tried to explain to me that they were celebrating her 1st win but still, I couldn’t accept the fact that he is answering my girlfriend’s phone,’ he said angrily.

‘Jun-ah, that’s just misunderstanding. Don’t let it bother you,’ Doojun told.

‘If you are in my place, you will feel how I feel right now,’ he told bitterly.

 

‘Hyung, Sica noona wants to talk to you,’ Donwoon who just dashed into the room, told him while giving him his phone.

Junhyung just shakes his head, saying NO.

 

‘But..’

‘Please, I don’t want to talk to her right now,’ he told DOnwoon.

Donwoon sighed and he said something to Jessica. After that, he ended their calls and joins all s, talking to their joker.

 

‘Hyung, Sica noona is desperately wants to talk to you. She said it’s just misunderstanding,’ Donwoon told him.

‘Let me calm down first, maknae,’ he said coldly.

‘But hyung, my noona is sad right now,’ Donwoon said.

‘What about me? I’m sad too! I’m hurt!’ he told loudly.

‘Donwoon-ah, gives time for Junhyung hyung to cool down,’ Doojun said to their maknae.

‘Arasso. I hope you will call her later. Don’t make her cries again, hyung,’ Donwoon said and left the room.

 

‘Just rest and think rationally, Jun-ah,’ Hyunseung told him.

‘Neh, hyung. I know you love noona so much and so do her,’ Kikwang said kindly.

Junhyung just nodded while all s leave him alone in the room. He sighed heavily and closed his eyes, trying to get some sleep.


preview

 

‘Neh, we will officially announce your relationship because your fans like both of you together, the TopSica couple,’ LSM said.

‘But we are not in a relationship,’ Jessica said sternly.

‘Well, you can start now,’ LSM said casually.

‘What?!’

‘It’s ridiculous, sansaenim.’

 

 

‘I think we should break up,’ he finally speaks.

‘What?????’

‘Neh, we should break up,’ he said again.

‘Are you crazy?’ she asked.

‘No, I’m in not crazy but our relationship is crazy!’ he said angrily.


enjoy these new chapters..

another obstacles for yongsica..huhu

 

thanks for all your comments..

keep on dropping ur comments for me!..