chapter 81

Complicated Love

Jessica is on her way to Beast’s dorm. She just finished her very tight schedules for the day and now she’s heading to Junhyung’s dorm even though she’s exhausted. She knows something is bothering Junhyung because he acts cold towards her.

He’s back from Japan on yesterday night and he doesn’t come to see her. And that’s make her really worried. She knows that Junhyung is affected by her activities with Top. They always attend variety shows together because the PDs want both of them. They also constantly make headline’s news because of their partnership, the success of Jessica’s solo song and also because of their great chemistry.

Fans and netizens really love TopSica since their collaboration. They love their acts in the MV and also their intimate acts in their performances. Gossips about their love lines spread rapidly on the online sites even though they keep on denying the special relationship between them.

Jessica knows that Junhyung is hurting because of the gossips even though he doesn’t tell her. He is acting like that because he doesn’t want to make her stressed. That’s why she needs to meet him and explains everything to him.

 

Jessica buzzes the Beast’s front door once she arrived there.

‘Oh, noona. Come in,’ Kikwang said when he opened the door.

She steps into the dorm and looking for her boyfriend.

 

‘Sica noona,’ Donwoon said happily.

‘Oh, Sica-ah,’ Doojun and Hyunseung said.

‘Hi guys. Where is my joker?’ she asked.

 

‘In the room,’ Yoseob told.

‘Please coax and entertain him, Sica-ah. I couldn’t stand his mood swings and gloomy face,’ Doojun said playfully.

‘Neh, noona. Only you can coax that joker,’ Kikwang told.

‘He’s mad at me, right?’ she asked.

‘Not really mad. More to sad, angry, insecure and jealous,’ Hyunseung told her.

‘Arasso,’ she said.

 

‘Go in, he’s in that room,’ Donwoon told while pointing to his room.

‘Kombawo,’ she said and walks to the room.

 

 

Jessica slowly opens the door and she saw Junhyung is lying on the bed, his eyes are closed. She slowly closed the door and walks to him. She puts her bag on a table and playfully jumps onto his chest. He quickly opens his eyes because of shocked.

‘Hi joker,’ she said delicately, lying on his chest.

‘You are here?’ he asked, still surprised.

‘Neh, mwe? You don’t like I’m here?’ she asked.

‘No, I’m just surprised,’ he told.

‘You don’t like I’m here?’ she asked jokingly.

‘That’s not what I mean,’ he said and pinches the top of her nose.

 

Jessica giggles and gives a peck on his lips. After that, she rested her head on his chest.

‘You are mad at me, aren’t you?’ she asked.

‘No, I’m not,’ he denied.

‘Liar,’ she said while gazing into his eyes.

 

Junhyung lets out a heavy sighed while locking his eyes with hers. His arms are on her waist while she’s brushing his chest, softly.

‘I’m not mad but I’m jealous and insecure,’ he admitted.

‘Insecure? But why? I love you, you know that, right?’ she asked softly.

‘I know and I’m sorry for feeling that way,’ he apologized.

‘Well, it’s not your fault. I’m sorry because I didn’t tell you about the kiss during our performances. My choreographer makes the sudden change,’ she explained.

He just nodded, his face still looks miserable.

 

‘Come on, give me your wicked smiles,’ she told cutely.

‘I don’t have the feel to smile right now,’ he said.

Jessica smiles and she cupped his face with her palms. Then, she kisses his forehead, his eyes, his cheeks, the top of his nose and his lips, softly and gently. A smile immediately forms on Junhyung’s face after that.

 

‘That’s the smile that I miss so much,’ she told playfully.

Junhyung leans in and kisses her forehead, tenderly.

 

‘This is where he always kisses you,’ he told while brushing her bangs.

‘He just gives me a light kiss,’ she said.

‘Still, it’s a kiss,’ he said grimly.

‘Arasso2x. Don’t be mad again,’ she told cutely.

‘I’m not,’ he said while smiling.

 

‘Aigoo, Yong Junhyung is such a sensitive guy,’ she teased.

‘I am because of you,’ he told while pinching the top of her nose.

‘Ouchh,’ she whined.

Junhyung smiles at her.

 

‘I’m sleepy and tired,’ she said while yawning.

‘Aigoo, you are so busy nowadays. Why don’t you get early sleeps? Why did you come here this late?’ he asked with concern.

‘You ask me why? Because my boyfriend is giving a cold shoulder to me, that’s why I’m here,’ she told sourly.

‘Mianhe, I don’t mean to do that to you,’ he apologized.

‘You don’t know how much I miss you,’ she said.

‘Me too, I miss you so much,’ he told softly.

‘Yeah, right. You miss me but you don’t bother to come and see me,’ she said sadly.

‘I’m sorry,’ he apologized again and gives a peck on her lips.

 

‘Apology accepted!’ she said while smiling.

‘Thanks,’ he said and smiles too.

 

She leans her head on his chest.

‘I’m sleepy,’ she said.

‘Sleep here,’ he told while her hair.

‘But, I have schedules tomorrow,’ she told, on his chest.

‘I will send you home early in the morning,’ he said.

‘Okay,’ she said happily.

 

She hugs his waist tightly and rested her head on his chest while Junhyung is still her hair and also patting her back.

‘I love you,’ he whispered.

‘I love you too,’ she said softly.

 

After about 10 minutes, she’s fallen asleep on his chest, in his arms.

‘Oh, noona asleep?’ Donwoon asked when he steps into the room.

‘Neh, so, can you…’ before Junhyung could finish his lines, Doojun interrupts him.

‘Don’t worry, Donwoon will sleep in my room tonight.’

 

‘Thanks guys,’ he said while smiling, still Jessica’s hair.

‘Aigoo, now you are smiling again,’ Hyunseung teased.

‘I’ve told you, only my noona can make this joker smiles,’ Donwoon said teasingly.

‘Sshh, keep quiet. She’s sleeping,’ Junhyung told them.

‘Opps, sorry. Well, enjoy your moments,’ Doojun said and drags Donwoon with him.

They closed the door, slowly.

 

Junhyung slowly lifted her head from his chest and places it, gently, on a pillow, beside him. Then, he hugs her waist tightly and drifted to his dreamland with blissful smiles on his face.