chapter 58

Complicated Love

At SUJU’s dorm

Hae is in the living room, watching TV but his mind is flying away. He is not focus on the TV. He’s thinking about Jessica and about their relationship. He can feel that Jessica is not being her normal self recently. She always look gloomy and dozing off. Whenever he asks her, she will claim that she’s okay but Hae knows something is not right with her. Even though she’s always so happy and bright when they are having their dates but he feels that somehow she’s forcing herself.

She’s not the old Jung Jessica that he knows. Jessica that only has eyes on him and Jessica that loves him so much. It’s hurting him when she acts like that but he couldn’t do anything. He knows Jessica is still missing and thinking about Junhyung even though she already chose to be with him.

 

‘Hae, are you okay?’ Heechul asked him while sits beside him.

‘Ermm, yeah,’ he said quietly.

‘Don’t lie to me. You have any problems?’ Heechul asked.

Donghae sighed heavily.

 

‘What’s wrong?’ Heechul asked again.

‘Hyung, did you noticed Sica recently?’ Hae asked.

‘Meaning?’

‘You know, I noticed that she’s always gloomy, sad and dozing off. I feel that whenever we are together, she’s forcing herself,’ Hae told him the truth.

‘Really?’ Heechul asked.

‘Neh.’

 

‘Well, honestly, I noticed that too. She’s not my old twins,’ Heechul said.

‘Hyung, you know about her and Junhyung, right?’

‘Yeah, I know,’ Heechul said.

‘Did she loves him more than she loves me? Did she choose me because she’s sorry and guilty for me?’ Hae asked painfully.

‘I don’t know,’ Heechul told him.

‘Hyung, you are really closed with her. I know you knew something,’ Hae told him.

 

‘Hae-ah, Sica doesn’t tell me anything. But, like you, I noticed her changes too. She’s not the old ice princess that we know,’ Heechul said.

‘Hyung, do I need to let her go?’ Hae asked painfully.

‘Hae, it’s up to you. If she doesn’t tell you anything, then, you don’t have to let her go. Just try your hardest to win her to the fullest, again. But, if she tell you anything or something like u-know-what, you should let her go,’ Heechul told him meaningfully.

‘Neh, hyung, I know. But I hope she will never tell me anything like that. I know I’m selfish but I just don’t want to lose her,’ Hae said earnestly.

‘Good luck to you, Hae. I’m hoping and praying the best for both of you,’ Heechul said while patting his back and leave him alone.

 

Donghae nodded and thinks about what Heechul told him. He feels pains on his chest, pains because he realized that he is slowly losing Jessica’s love and heart. But, like Heechul said, he will try really hard to win her all over again and he hopes that he will get the 2nd chance before it’s too late.


 

It’s been 2 weeks after Jessica confronts both Donghae and Junhyung and makes her decision. She tries to be happy with Donghae but she feels something is missing in their relationship. She didn’t feel sparks like before. She keeps on thinking about Junhyung because she misses him so much. Since the break up, they never contact each other. Sica doesn’t want to contact him because she wants to focus on Donghae and back to old Jessica. Jessica that only has eyes and heart for Donghae. But, she still couldn’t do that because a part of her really misses Junhyung like crazy.

 

Jessica is laying on her bed, staring at the bracelet on her wrist, the bracelet that Junhyung gave her. She wears it today after keeping it in the closet for 2 weeks, because she misses his presence so much. She takes her phone and read all the old messages from Junhyung. Her eyes are b with tears when she reads the messages. She looks at their pictures together in her phone. She misses his wicked smiles, his voices, his jokes, his teases and everything about him. Finally, tears are flowing down her cheeks. She hugs her pillow tightly while crying.

‘Sica, are you okay?’ Tiffany who just enters the room, asked worriedly.

All the other 8 girls are tailing behind her. They sit on her bed while Tiffany is hugging her. Jessica is still crying.

 

‘Sica, why are you crying?’ Yuri asked kindly.

‘I..I…I miss Junhyung so much,’ she sobbed.

‘I knew it. You are acting weird since you left him,’ Sooyoung told her.

‘Sica, you already chose Hae oppa. Why are you crying now? Did you regret your choice?’ Hyoyeon asked.

 

‘I don’t know. I just couldn’t feel the sparks in our relationship anymore. I mean, I do love him but my mind and heart keep on thinking and missing Junhyung,’ Jessica sobbed.

‘That means, you love Junhyung more than Hae oppa?’ Taeyeon asked.

‘Did I?’ she asked back while sobbing.

‘Onnie, it’s obvious right now that you love Junhyung oppa more than you love Hae oppa,’ Yoona said.

‘I think so. This whole week without his voices, without his jokes, without his teases, I feel so weak and hopeless,’ Jessica sobbed again.

 

‘Sica-ah, you are so gloomy since you left Junhyung. Even when you are with Hae oppa, you don’t look happy. I know you force yourself to look happy in front of Hae oppa because we can see through you,’ Sunny said.

‘But Jessie, how did you sure that you love Junhyung more? I don’t want you to keep on changing your mind,’ Tiffany told her.

‘Fany, you remember when Hae oppa broke up with me 3 years ago?’ Jessica asked.

‘Yeah, I remember,’ Tiffany said.

‘When we broke up, Fishy avoids me for almost a month. We didn’t meet each other, didn’t call or talk and didn’t texted each other. Every time at the agency, he will avoid from bumping with me. I just could watch him from far because if I go anywhere near him, he will runs away, did you remember that?’ Jessica asked.

‘Neh, we remember,’ Yuri said.

 

‘Even though I’m so sad and hurt when Hae oppa did that to me, but I still can survive. I didn’t feel so weak and hopeless like now. It’s been only two weeks, but I feel like I’m dying because I miss Junhyung so much,’ she sobbed again.

‘You definitely love Junhyung more, now,’ Tiffany finally admitted.

‘What should I do?’ Jessica asked.

‘You need to tell Hae oppa the truth and then, go to Junhyung. He loves you so much, he will forgives you and accept you back,’ Yuri said kindly.

‘You think so?’ she asked.

‘Yep, but this time, you cannot change your mind again. I don’t want you to hurt Hae oppa even more if you keep on changing your mind,’ Hyoyeon said.

 

‘I need to hurt Hae oppa?’ she asked.

‘Yeah, for the last time. It’s better if you hurt him now, rather than you keep on lying to him about your true feeling. That way, you are hurting him even more and you will regret it later,’ Taeyeon told her.

‘Neh, onnie,’ Seohyun said.

Jessica nodded and wipes her tears. She is determined with her feeling right now. She needs to tell the truth to Donghae even if it will hurts him and also hurts her, but she really needs to do it. She doesn’t want to regret it later and lose Junhyung forever.


 

Jessica is waiting for Donghae at the rooftop. She asked him to come to the rooftop because she needs to talk with him. She’s standing while staring at the blue sky.

‘Hi Sica.’

‘Hi, oppa,’ she said when she saw Donghae is walking towards her.

‘So, what is the urgent thing that you want to talk to me?’ he asked her.

 

Jessica takes a deep breath.

‘Oppa, I don’t want to lie to you anymore. I want to tell you my true feeling. I….’ before she could finish her words, Donghae cuts in.

‘You love Junhyung more than you love me, right?’

‘Oppa,’ she said, startled.

 

‘I knew it. I can feel it when you are with me, you are not the old Jessica. Jessica that only has eyes and heart for me. You are the new Jessica, Jessica that loves Junhyung more,’ he said calmly.

‘Oppa, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you. Please forgive me,’ she said with teary eyes while holding Donghae’s hands.

‘No, I don’t blame you because all of these happen because of me. I’m too coward to be with you before and when I’m brave enough to embrace my love for you, I’m already too late,’ he said, holding his tears.

 

‘I’m sorry, oppa. I love you, I really do but I love Junhyung more and I just realized it,’ she sobbed guiltily.

‘You just realized it but me, I realized it long time ago. I know you love him more than you love me but I just didn’t want to admit it. Now, you admitted yourself, I’m okay even it’s killing me,’ he said while gazing at her wet face.

‘Mianhe, oppa,’ she sobbed and hugs him.

 

‘No, don’t apologize. I’m glad because you are honest to me. If you keep on lying and denying your true feeling, I think I’ll hurt even more,’ he said calmly, tears rolling down his cheeks but he quickly wipes off because he doesn’t want her to see him crying again and makes her feel guilty.

‘You will always have a space in my heart, oppa. I will keep our memories together,’ she sobbed on his chest.

‘Thank you for that. You will always be the one in my heart, pretty Sica,’ he said softly.

‘We will still be friends, right?’ she asked on his chest.

‘Of course, I’ll be your fishy oppa, forever,’ he said.

Jessica nodded with tears still rapidly rolling down her cheeks.

 

They stay in each other arms for about half an hour. After that, Donghae broke their hugs. He lifted her chin and leans in to kiss her for the last time. They kiss softly and gently before parted. Then, he kisses her forehead.

‘I love you,’ he said softly, holding his tears.

‘I love you too and I’m sorry,’ she sobbed.

 

‘Go now,’ he said sternly.

‘Oppa…’

‘Go or else, I will never let you go,’ he told her.

‘Thanks, oppa,’ she said and hugs him for the last time.

After that, she left Donghae alone.

 

‘Jung Jessica, I’ve lost you forever because of my cowardness before,’ he said to himself.

Tears are rolling down his cheeks and he just let his tears without even bother to wipe it off. He cries his heart out for the last time.


preview

‘Where is he?’ she asked them.

‘Why are you looking for him?’ Hyunseung asked, a bit cold.

‘I need to see him. Please tell me where is he,’ she begged.

‘For what? To hurt him even more?’ Doojun asked.

‘Please, I know all of you hate me right now. But, I really need to see him,’ she begged again, holding her tears.

‘No, we can’t tell you,’ Kikwang said sternly.


so sorry for all haesica shippers!!..

i'm really2 sorry coz i choose YongSica...coz based on the polls, YongSica is on the lead..huhu...

n yongsica shippers are so loyal n kind..yongsica shippers keep on dropping supportive comments for me..

i know haesica shippers dropped comments for me too but it's just a few of them...huhu

again, from the deepest in my heart, i apologized to all haesica shippers...

to all yongsica, i bet all of you are happy, right?...

 

everyone, thanks for ur comments..

keep on dropping ur comments for my motivation....

 

btw, hae will still appears in this story..

n will still have haesica moments for drama..huhu