chapter 45

Complicated Love

After the accident, Junhyung is taking a break from any of B2st’s activities until he is fully recovered. As for Jessica, despite her busy schedules, she still manages to frequently visited Junhyung at his dorm and taking care of him. Junhyung is already at their dorm, he will rests at their dorm. He is really happy because Jessica admitted that she loves him and she’s really care about him. She always stops by to meet and taking care of him. s always for being lovesick but he just ignores them because he is indeed lovesick.

Jessica and Donghae’s relationship is slowly losing its sparks. Jessica always gives her attention to Junhyung and she started to avoid Donghae. She didn’t mean to do that, it’s just that she needs to take care of Junhyung because he’s still sick. However, every times she went to meet Junhyung, she will tell Donghae. Even though Donghae is really jealous but he couldn’t do anything because Jessica insisted that she’s taking care of Junhyung because of her responsibility as his closed friends. So, Donghae can’t do anything to stop her from meeting Junhyung.

Donghae realized that Jessica is acting differently nowadays. She cares about Junhyung too much and it worries him. He knows that Jessica is slowly changing. She has a slight change in her heart but he also knows that she still loves him. So, he will never let her go to other guy because he believes their loves for each other are still going strong.

 

At B2st Dorm

‘Yahh, don’t you want to eat?’ Doojun asked Junhyung.

‘I will, later,’ he said.

‘You are waiting for my noona, right hyung?’ Doonwoon asked.

‘Yep, she said she will come tonight,’ he told him.

‘Aigoo, you don’t want to eat before you see her face? You are really hopeless,’ Hyunseung .

‘Ani, he wants Sica noona to feed him,’ Yoseob teased too.

‘Shut up!’ Junhyung said playfully.

 

‘Hyung, you obviously can eat by yourself. You don’t need others to feed you,’ Donwoon teased.

‘That’s right. You arm is perfectly fine now,’ Kikwang said.

‘Only your leg is still in bandaged. Stop seeking for ice princess attention,’ Hyunseung teased.

‘Yahh, shut up!’ Junhyung yelled.

‘Aigoo, lovesick!’ Doojun said playfully.

‘But, will she really comes? She just got back from Japan this evening. She might be still tired,’ Kikwang said.

‘She promised me she will come,’ Junhyung told him.

‘Arasso,’ Kikwang said.

B2st members are continuing watch the movie while Junhyung is anxiously waiting for Jessica. He can’t focus on the movie because his mind is thinking about her. She was in Japan for a week and just got back to Korea this evening. Junhyung is really missing her like crazy. They only talked on the phone when she’s abroad.

 

After waiting about 2 hours, Jessica is still nowhere in sight. Junhyung occasionally let out heavy sighs and finally, he’s fallen asleep on the couch.

‘Poor our joker. Fallen asleep while waiting for his ice princess,’ Yoseob said while looking at Junhyung.

‘I don’t think my noona will come tonight. She must be still tired of her journey,’ Donwoon said.

Ding dong

 

‘I’ll get it,’ Kikwang said and walks to the front door.

After few seconds, he is back with a pretty girl, walking behind him.

 

‘Hi guys,’ she greeted them.

‘Oh, noona~~,’ Donwoon said excitedly.

‘Hi Sica,’ Doojun and Hyunseung greeted her.

‘Noona, you are late. Our joker has fallen asleep already,’ Yoseob said while pointing to the sleeping Junhyung.

‘Ahh, really? Our flight delayed and we just arrived in an hour. And I’m late because I went to buy foods for all of you,’ she said while showing them paper bags consists of foods.

‘Yeayy, foods!’ Doojun yelled excitedly.

‘Yah, you already ate. Our joker is the one that still didn’t eat anything,’ Hyunseung told.

‘Bwoh? He doesn’t eat yet?’ she asked.

‘Yep, he’s waiting for you,’ Doojun told her.

‘Aigoo, this joker,’ she sighed while staring at Junhyung.

 

‘Sica-ah, you wake him up. We will prepare the foods in the kitchen,’ Hyunseung said.

‘Arasso,’ she said shortly.

Doojun, Hyunseung, Kikwang and Yoseob left YongSica alone while dragging Donwoon with them. After they are gone, Jessica sits on the edge of the couch, beside Junhyung. She puts her bag on the table and stares at his face. She gently caresses his face while smiling. She really misses him so much. She brushes the scar on his forehead, scar from the accident.

Suddenly, he opens his eyes and quickly pulls her into his embraces. Jessica is now lying on his chest with his arms on her waist.

 

‘Yah, you awake already?’ she asked.

‘Yep, I heard your loud voice,’ he said while smiling.

‘Jun-ah, let me go,’ she said while trying to break free from his arms but he’s too strong for her.

‘No, I won’t,’ he said.

‘Yahh, your members are here,’ she told him.

‘So?’

‘It’s embarrassing,’ she said.

‘No, it’s not embarrassing to me,’ he said casually.

‘Aishh,’ she sighed.

Junhyung chuckles at her.

 

‘Kiss me,’ he said.

‘What?’

‘Kiss me,’ he demanded again.

‘What if I don’t want?’ she asked while smirking.

‘I’ll never let you go tonight,’ he said smugly.

‘Oh, really?’ she asked sarcastically.

‘Yep.’

‘I don’t think you dare to do that,’ she said.

‘You want me to prove it?’ he asked while raising his eyebrows.

‘I know you wouldn’t dare to do it,’ she said again.

‘Okay, I’ll carry you to my room and lock it. And I’ll never let you go from my arms,’ he said smugly.

‘ert!’ she said and hits his chest. Her face is burning of shyness.

 

‘I am a ert. So, you want to give me your kiss or not?’ he asked again.

Jessica chuckles and she leans in to kiss his lips. She only plans to give him a brief kiss but Junhyung is fast. When her lips touch his, he holds the back of her head, pulling her towards him, to deepen their kiss. They kiss with his arm on her waist while the other on the back of her head. They kiss passionately and after couple of minutes, they parted, gasping for air. Jessica is resting her head on his chest.

‘Thanks for that hot kiss,’ he said playfully while still hugging her tightly.

Jessica just smiles on his chest. Her face is burning because she’s still shy when they kiss.

 

Junhyung lifted her chin and stares into her eyes.

‘Thanks for coming tonight. I know you are tired,’ he said.

‘Well, I’m tired. You should be really grateful to me,’ she said jokingly.

‘I am grateful because you came here and I got your hot kiss,’ he .

‘Yahh, stop that!’ she yelled.

‘Mweyo? It’s indeed hot kiss,’ he teased again.

‘Yahh, Yong Junhyung!’ she yelled and pouted with burning cheeks.

‘Are you blushing?’ he asked.

‘Ani,’ she denied while avoiding his gazes.

‘You are definitely blushing. Wow, the loud and scary ice princess also knows how to blush, huh?’ he teased again.

‘I hate you,’ she said sourly and pouted.

‘Really? You hate me?’

‘Neh, I hate you,’ she said again.

‘But I love you,’ he said while smiling.

Jessica immediately smiles when he said that to her.

 

‘Now, that’s the smiles that I miss the most, besides your loud voices and your ugly face,’ he said, teasing her again.

‘Yahh, stop teasing me!’ she said loudly.

‘It’s my hobby to tease you, you know that, right?’ he asked while gazing into her eyes.

‘I know and I miss your tease so much,’ she said while his jaw lines.

‘You only miss my teases? You don’t miss my handsome face?’ he asked with his infamous wicked smiles while her hairs.

‘No, I miss only miss your annoyance and your tease, I don’t miss you,’ she said coolly.

‘Liar! If you don’t miss me, you will not come here, tonight. You will only call me to hear my tease,’ he said, smirking.

‘Whatever,’ she said and rolled her eyes.

She always defeated when bickering with Junhyung. He chuckles and hugs her again.

 

‘Your arm is fine now?’ she asked.

‘Yep, it’s getting better. Only my leg is still hurting,’ he told her.

‘Ah, you can back performing soon, right?’ she asked.

‘Yep, I think I can perform for our encore concert next month,’ he told her.

‘That’s really great,’ she said happily.

‘I want you to be there, on our encore concert,’ he said.

‘Well, if I didn’t have any schedule, I’ll definitely be there,’ she assured him.

‘I hope you will be there,’ he said earnestly.

‘Don’t worry, joker. I will find a way,’ she said playfully.

Junhyung smiles at her.

 

‘Yahh, lovebirds! Are you still not done cuddling and kissing each other? We want to eat,’ Doojun yelled.

Jessica quickly gets up from Junhyung chest, embarrassed.

 

‘Aissh, stop disturbing us!’ Junhyung yelled, playfully.

‘Hyung, we are starving. Come and let’s eat,’ Donwoon said.

‘Arasso,’ Junhyung gives in.

He gets up from the couch with Jessica’s helps. She gives him his walking stick. He stills use the walking stick because his leg is not fully recovered. He walks to the kitchen with Jessica holding his arm, assists him.

Once at the kitchen, the foods that Jessica bought are already prepared on the table. Junhyung sits with Jessica beside him. Even though his arm is fine, he stills demand Jessica to feed him and she willingly do it. All s but he just ignores them.

 

After they are done eating, Jessica needs to go back to her dorm because it’s late already and she’s tired too.

‘See you later. Maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, okay?’ she said to Junhyung.

‘Okay. Get a proper sleep and rest,’ he said to her.

‘Okay, I will.’

‘Dowoon-ah, sent your noona to her dorm,’ Junhyung told.

‘Ani, it’s okay. I can go back on my own,’ she said.

‘No, it’s dangerous,’ Junhyung said sternly.

‘But..’

‘No but. Listen to me, okay?’ he told her.

Jessica just smiles and gives in.

 

‘Hyung, I don’t have my driving license yet,’ Donwoons said.

‘I know. You send her by taxi, idiot,’ Junhyung told him.

‘Ah, arasso,’ Donwoon said.

 

‘Bye guys. See you later,’ she said to the b2st members.

‘Bye Sica.’

‘Bye Sica noona.’

 

‘Bye, joker,’ she said softly to Junhyung.

‘Bye. I’ll call you later,’ he said while smiling to her.

‘Okay,’ she said.

Then, he leans in and kisses her lips, softly and gently. All of s are teasing them.

 

‘Awwww~~~~’

Jessica’s cheeks are burning but she’s happy. She hugs him tightly before she left with Donwoon.

 

‘Are both of you official?’ Doojun asked when Jessica is gone.

‘No, not yet,’ he said casually.

‘Not a couple but kissing and hugging each other? Wow,’ Hyunseung teased.

‘We love each other. That’s what matter now. She still needs time to think about me and also Donghae,’ he told them.

‘She still loves him, right?’ Yoseob asked.

‘Yup, she loves him and she loves me too,’ he said.

‘Aigoo, that’s a really complicated love,’ Kikwang sighed.

Junhyung just nodded and he deserted to his room. Thinking about his sweet moments with Jessica. Her kiss, her hug and everything about her makes him smiling widely.