chapter 19

Complicated Love

During the ending stage

All the performers are on stage, singing the theme song. SNSD is singing and playing around with other idols like Shinee, Kara, 2PM, B2st, 2AM and etc. SNSD is standing near Shinee and little kids. Jessica is singing happily while waving a flag and teasing the little boy in front of her.

Suddenly, she feels hand on her waist. She frozen up and really shocked. She glances behind her and saw an old man, is standing closed to her. She tries her hardest to pretend that nothing happened and to be professional. But then, once again, she felt hand on her waist. Now, she’s really scared. Hyoyeon noticed her gloomy expression.

 

‘What’s wrong, Sica?’ Hyoyeon asked.

‘Hyoyeonnie, that old man just touched me,’ she whispered with scared.

‘Bwoh??’ Hyoyeon asked, shocked.

‘Neh, he touched my waist, twice,’ Jessica said quietly.

Hyoyeon shots a death glare to the ert old man. Then, she told Sooyoung and Yoona about what just happened. All of them look at the ert man with disgusted feelings. The girls pull Jessica and protect her from the ert old man. Shinee who is near the girls, feels that something is not right with the SNSD girls.

 

‘What happened?’ Key whispered to Hyoyeon.

‘Sica been touched by that ert man,’ Hyoyeon said.

‘Bwoh?’ Key is shocked.

When the ending stage ended, the girls quickly leave the stage because that creepy man keeps on looking at Jessica. Key told his other members about the incident while walking off the stage.

 

‘What???’ Minho and Jonghyun almost yelled in shocked.

‘Yepp,’ Key said.

‘That’s why the noonas are acting strange. They left the stage like storm,’ Taemin said.

‘Omg, Sica must be really scared,’ Onew said.

‘Who is that bastard?’ Jonghyun asked.

‘I don’t know. They don’t know his name but I think, I get a glimpse of him just now,’ Key told him.

‘We need to find that ert man. How dare he do that to Sica noona?’ Minho said in anger.

 

‘Do what?’ suddenly someone cuts in their talks.

‘Oh, Donwoon-ah,’ Key greeted him.

All the B2st members are with Donwoon too.

‘What did you just say about Sica?’ Junhyung asked curiously.

‘An old ert man touched her,’ Key told him.

‘Bwoh?!!’ Donwoon and Junhyung yelled.

‘Neh,’ Key said.

‘When?’ Junhyung asked.

‘Just now, during the ending stage,’ Jonghyun told him.

‘No wonder all the SNSD girls left the stage so quickly,’ Doojun said.

‘Yepp, that’s the reason. Sica noona looks so scared. Poor her,’ Key said.

‘Where is she?’ Junhyung asked.

‘I don’t know. May be in their dressing room,’ Key told him.

After Key told him that, Junhyung immediately dashed away from them, leaving them so confused.

 

‘Where is he going?’ Minho asked.

‘Well, he has some business to take care of,’ Doojun said, knowing that Junhyung is looking for Jessica.

‘Aishh! Kibum-ah, do you know who is that bastard?’ Donwoon asked angrily.

‘I don’t know. We are trying to look for him,’ Key said.

‘Let’s go. We need to find him,’ Minho said.

‘Yehh, I’ll come with you,’ DOnwoon said.

‘See you later, guys,’ Shinee said to the other b2ST members.

‘See ya,’ the said back.

 

All the Shinee members and Donwoon started their mission to find the ert man.

‘Our joker is going after his ice princess, right?’ Hyunseung said.

‘It’s obvious. And our maknae is in mission to find the ert that disturb his noona,’ Kikwang said.

‘And we?’ Yoseob asked.

‘We need to cover them up. We need to tell something to our manager hyung,’ Doojun said.

All of them heading to their dressing room, but their minds are thinking about the Jessica’s incident too.

 

Meanwhile in SNSD’s dressing room, Jessica is sitting alone at the corner of the room. Her members didn’t dare to talk to her because she looks so scared, gloomy and sad. Jessica is always like that. She tends to keep her feelings, hold it by herself, and never tell her members. She is the type that didn’t completely open up to her members.

‘Sica, are you okay?’ Yuri asked her.

‘Neh,’ she said shortly without looking at Yuri.

‘Sica-ah, I know how you feel right now. You must be so scared,’ Hyoyeon said.

‘I’m okay,’ she said, holding her tears.

‘Onnie, please don’t be like this. You can cry if you want. We are here for you,’ Yoona said kindly.

‘Don’t worry, girls. I’m okay, I just want to be alone,’ she said while looking at her members.

She quickly left the room, leaving her members behind. Her members clearly see her teary eyes but they couldn’t do anything because Jessica is already out of their sight.

 

‘Sica!’ Junhyung yelled as soon as he opens the door.

8 girls are looking at him.

‘Oh, mianhe. Where is Sica?’ he asked, worried.

‘We don’t know. She just left this room,’ Yoona told him.

‘You don’t know where she is going?’ he asked again, panicked.

‘No,’ the girls said in unison.

‘Thank you,’ he said.

‘Junhyung oppa, please find onnie. She really needs someone by her sides right now,’ Yoona told him.

‘Don’t worry. I promised I’ll find her no matter what,’ he said and he immediately looking for Jessica.

 

‘Yoona-ah, did he likes Sica?’ Taeyeon asked.

‘Mullayo,’ Yoona said.

‘Are you sure? Because the way he acts, it seems that he likes her,’ Sunny said.

‘Well, they are good friends. Of course he worried about onnie,’ Yoona told them.

‘But, that’s not how a friend reacted,’ Sooyoung said.

‘I don’t know,’ Yoona said while avoiding her onnies eyes.

‘Whatever it is, I hope he can find Sica,’ Yuri said, worried about Jessica.

‘Neh,’ the girls agreed.

All of them are really worried about Jessica right now.

 

Junhyung is looking for Jessica like crazy. He searches everywhere for her but he couldn’t find her. He is really worried about her now. He is at a lonely corner of the building when he saw a familiar girl on a bench, near a vending machine. Her figure is slightly hides behind the machine. She looks so sad and gloomy and her face is wet.

‘Sica!’ Junhyung called while walking towards her, hurriedly. He is slightly out of breath because he has been running around, looking for her.

 

Jessica quickly looks at person who is calling for her. She saw Junhyung is jogging towards her. As soon as he’s in front of her, she quickly hugs him, tightly. Looking for protection from his muscular arms. Jessica is sobbing really hard on his chest. Junhyung tightens his hug to calm her down, to reduce her scared.

‘Ssshh, sshh, its okay. You are safe now,’ he said softly while patting her back and her hair.

‘I’m scared. I’m so scared,’ she sobbed.

‘I know. I know you are scared. Don’t worry, you are safe now. I’m here with you,’ he said softly.

‘Why this happened to me?’ she sobbed.

‘Hey, it’s not your fault. That man will get his lessons soon,’ he said to her while still hugging her tightly.

‘I’m really scared. I still can feel his hand on my waist.. it’s..it’s soo..’ she sobbed.

‘Sshh, sshhh, don’t say anything. I know how you feel right now. Forget about that, okay? Don’t ever think or remember about that moment again,’ he told her tenderly.

His words and voices make she feels safe. His arms make her feels protected and secured. She’s still sobbing on his chest, while he’s still hugging her tightly.

 

-Jessica POV-

Why I feel so safe in Junhyung’s arms?

His arms make me feels warm and safe.. His warmness is similar with Fishy..

I always feel like this whenever Fishy hugs me..

-end pov-

 

Junhyung is still hugging her, while Jessica is slowly calming down. Her sobs are softening than before. Junhyung broke their hugs. He looks at her wet and red eyes and her wet face. He gently wipes off the tears on her cheeks with his thumbs.

‘Don’t waste your precious tears,’ he said softly while wiping her tears.

‘I look horrible now, right?’ she asked, knowing her tears must have ruined her make-up.

Junhyung chuckles because she’s still thinking about her make-up, the typical Jessica.

 

‘Ani. You look great,’ he said.

‘Liar! You always said I look ugly whenever I cried,’ she told him.

‘Yeah, honestly, you look so ugly now,’ he told her jokingly.

‘Yahhh!’ she yelled and pouted.

‘That’s Jessica I know. Always so loud and the pouty princess,’ he said playfully.

Jessica smiles hearing his words.

 

‘That’s the smiles. Now, you look pretty,’ he said.

‘Kombawo Junhyung-ah,’ she thanked him.

‘Anything for you, ice princess. Are you okay now?’ he asked.

‘A bit,’ she said shortly, but her face still looks sad.

‘Sica-ah, I know it’s a very scary experience for you. No girls should going through something like that,’ he told her softly.

Jessica sighed and she sits on the bench, weakly. Junhyung sits beside her, gazing at her face.

 

‘Junhyung-ah, sometimes I feel I want to quit from being an idol,’ she told him.

‘Why?’

‘There are too many obstacles being an idol,’ she said.

‘You cannot give up. You are at the peak of your career now. You must be strong. You are a strong girl,’ he said.

‘I don’t know,’ she sighed.

‘You have your members with you. You have your friends, your family, your fans and you have your love, Donghae with you. And you also have me, what else do you want?’ he said.

‘You are wronged. I have Donghae’s oppa love but I didn’t have him with me,’ she said.

‘It’s the same. Don’t think too much. Don’t give up, okay?’ he told her.

‘I’m really lucky for having a great friend like you,’ she said while smiling to him.

‘Glad you know that,’ he said proudly.

Jessica playfully hits his arm.

 

‘Just forget about that incident, okay?’ he said.

‘Junhyung-ah, many people said that SNSD’s image is like a s**t. Is it true?’ she asked.

‘Hey, don’t say that!’ he said sternly.

‘But it’s true. Many people said that, especially about me,’ she said quietly.

‘The people that said that are blind and they are jealous with you. Never think like that, okay?’ he told her firmly.

Jessica is just gazing down on the floor without saying anything.

 

Junhyung lifted her chin and gazes into her eyes.

‘Sica, you are a sweet, innocent and nice girl. Just ignores what the antis said. I never give a damn about antis. So, you should do the same,’ he said.

Jessica feels her heart is beating unusually when their eyes locked into each other. She feels an odd feeling but she couldn’t think what the feeling is.

 

They stare into each other’s eyes for brief moments until someone’s voice break their connection.

‘Sica!’

They look at the owner of the voice and saw Yuri and Yoona are walking towards them.

 

‘Are you okay?’ Yuri asked, concern.

‘Neh, I’m okay. Don’t worry,’ Jessica said.

‘Kombawo, Junhyung oppa,’ Yoona thanked him.

‘No need to thank me. I didn’t do anything,’ he told her.

‘Yeah, right. Kombawo Junhyung-ah,’ Jessica thanked him.

‘Stop thanking me. You need to treat to an expensive restaurant,’ he said jokingly.

‘Okay, deal,’ Jessica said while smiling.

‘Okay, I’ll be waiting,’ he said.

 

‘Let’s go. Our manager oppa is waiting for us. We need to go now,’ Yuri said.

‘See you next time, Junhyung oppa,’ Yoona told him.

‘Neh,’ he said shortly.

‘See ya, Junhyung. Once again, thank you,’ Jessica said while smiling.

‘Okay. Just forget about the incident, okay? Forget it, don’t even think about it. If you need someone to talk, call me, anytime,’ he told her.

‘Neh, ‘Jessica said shortly while smiling.

After that, Jessica follows YoonYul head to their dressing room while Junhyung is heading to his own dressing room too. He’s thinking his brief moments with Jessica, when they hugged and looked into each other eyes. He saw something different in her eyes, but he doesn’t know what it is. He just knows that it’s different from before, the way she looks at him.

 

While he’s walking to his dressing room, he meets with Shinee and Donwoon.

‘So, what have you found out?’ Junhyung asked them.

‘Not much. We just know that he is someone quite powerful,’ Key told him.

‘It doesn’t matter if he’s powerful or not. He did something really awful and disgusted to Sica!’ Junhyung said in anger.

‘We know. Calm down, hyung. We can’t do anything,’ Donwoon said.

‘Aishhhhh,’ Junhyung sighed.

‘If media or fans know about this, I think our company will take care of it,’ Onew said.

‘I hope fans or media doesn’t know. I don’t want Sica to feel ashamed,’ Junhyung said.

‘Neh, me too. I don’t want noona to hurt. I need to tell Donghae hyung about this,’ Minho told them.

 

Hearing Donghae’s name, makes Junhyung feels annoyed. Donwoon noticed his joker’s feeling, quickly said.

‘Minho hyung, why should you tell him?

‘Because he loves her,’ Minho said.

‘He loves her but he’s been a coward,’ Jonghyun snapped at Minho and walks away from them.

‘Ermm, excuse us. We need to go now. See you later, guys,’ Donwoon said and dragged Junhyung with him.

 

‘Minho-ah, don’t be mad at Jonghyun,’ Onew told him.

‘I’m not because he’s saying the truth. But, still, I need to tell Donghae hyung,’ Minho said.

All the other Shinee members just nodded and after that, they are all heading to their dressing room, getting ready to leave.

 

In B2st’s van

‘Hyung, how is my noona?’ Donwoon asked Junhyung.

‘She’s still in shocked but she’s okay,’ Junhyung told him.

‘Poor her. Why this happened to her?’ Donwoon said.

‘Don’t worry. She’s a strong girl. She can endure this,’ Junhyung told his maknae.

‘Neh, I hope so,’ Donwoon said.

Junhyung is still thinking about Jessica and also, Donghae.

 

-junhyung pov-

I LOVE her. I love Jessica.

Now, I’m certain with my feeling. I definitely LOVE her.

What should I do now? Should I steal her from Donghae?

Or should I just let her happy with him? But, she’s not happy with him. She’s suffered so much..

I want to fight for her.. yes, I do..

I’ll make you fall in love with me, ice princess.

-end pov-


new chapters!  n once again, full with yongsica..kekeke...

enjoy and please drop comment for me..:))

no silent readers please...