chapter 1

Complicated Love

Timeline: During Hoot and Beautiful promotions


At Suju’s dorm

‘Arghhhh, what’s with this guy?!’ Donghae suddenly yelled when all of the Suju members are having their breakfast quietly while Donghae is sitting in front of his laptop.

All of them are so surprised and looked at Donghae that seems so frustrated and angry.

 

‘Yahh, what’s wrong with you? Another bad rumor leaked in the internet?’ Eunhyuk asked his bestfriend.

‘Anniyoe, too bad it’s not just a rumor,’ DOnghae said while staring at his laptop.

Eunhyuk feels weird with donghae’s answer, so he approached donghae and look up at what he is reading.

Heechul and Leeteuk also approached donghae because they are curious about the news that makes Donghae so upset.

Suddenly all 3 of them laugh out loud after reading the news and that’s make Donghae startled.

 

‘What is so funny? Why are u guys laughing?’ Donghae asked them.

‘Looks like someone is jealous,’ Heechul said.

The other members of SUJU all approach the 3 of them to know what’s going on and when they look at Donghae’s laptop, they can see clearly the headline of the news.

 

ZE:A’S HEECHUL CONFESS HIS UNDYING LOVE FOR SNSD’S JESSICA FOR  4OTH TIMES.

 

All of them continued laughing together and it makes donghae really startled.

‘YAhhhhhh, do u think this is funny? Don’t u guys think this heechul guy is creepy?’

‘No, it’s not creepy. Its shows that he is very loyal to our Sica,’ Siwon said to him.

‘Loyal?! It’s not loyal, it’s really2 creepy. Why he has to mention Sica every time the reporter asked about his ideal type?’

‘Because Sica is his ideal type since 2 years ago and he really2 likes Sica and he is loyal to her,’ Leeteuk answered him.

‘I know he likes Sica but why mentioned her every time. It’s too much for m….erk.. Sica,’ Donghae almost said ‘for me’ but he swallowed his words.

‘And why are you so jealous?’ eunhyuk asked while smirked at him.

‘I’m not jealous but ….’ before donghae could finish his words, Shindong interrupts him ‘Don’t deny it, donghae. You are obviously jealous.’

‘Well, maybe I ‘am. But still he doesn’t need to mention Sica every time. It’ll burden Sica,’ Donghae said softly.

 

‘You are obviously still likes Sica,’ Sungmin told him.

‘No, you obviously love her, hyung ,’ Kyuhyun said.

‘You guys are out of the topic. We are discussing about this guy, not me.’

‘Why do you care about this guy? At least he is not lying to himself and brave enough to confess his feeling for Sica in public unlike someone,’ Heechul snapped at him and walk away.

Donghae is shocked when heechul said those words to him and so do the other members. However donghae can’t deny that all Heechul’s words are true. He feels really sad and frustrated with himself.

‘Donghae-ahh, don’t mind Heechul hyung. You know he is really close to Sica,’ Eunhyuk try to make his bestfriend feel better.

Donghae just nodded and smiled at eunhyuk. All the other members tapped donghae’s shoulder and continue having their breakfast.

After finished their breakfast, all of them are heading to their own scheduled. Heechul will go to Youngstreet’s radio station while Donghae, leeteuk , eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and Siwon will be recording Star King together with SNSD’s Jessica, Yuri and Yoona and also Shinee’s Minho, Key and Jonghyun.

 

Heechul, donghae, leeteuk, kyuhyun, eunhyuk  and Siwon are riding in the same car.

In the car

Donghae-ahh, I’m sorry if I’m being too harsh at you this morning,’ Heechul apologized to donghae.

‘It’s okay, hyung. I know how you feel because you love Sica so much,’ donghae said and smiled at heechul.

‘And you love her so much too but not the same way like I love her,’ Heechul and the others just laughing.

 

‘Why are antis exist in this world?’ Donghae sighed.

‘Donghae-ahh, it’s the nature of human being. There will be people like and dislike us. We cannot force people to only like us. Everyone has their own favorites,’ Leeteuk give donghae an advice.

‘I know. I don’t mind if only I get hurt but I can’t accept it when my love one is hurt by their bashing and all that.’

‘Have you ever asked Sica about this anti’s thing? I’m sure she’s okay with it as long as you are with her to protect and calm her,’ Heechul told him.

‘She will say she’s okay with it but deep down in her heart, I know she is sad and hurt,’ Donghae said weakly.

‘I’ve told you hundreds time already. As long as you are by her side, she can face all the consequences!’ Heechul’s started to raise his voice.

 

‘Hyung, calm down,’ Siwon and Kyuhyun try to calm heechul.

‘Mianhae, donghae-ahh. Every time we talk about Sica, I can’t control my emotion. I feel sad for her because she can’t be together with the person that she loves the most,’ Heechul said meaningfully to donghae.

‘No, hyung. I’m sorry because I cannot be that person to Sica.’

‘I guess I need to tell Sica to move on. Plus there are many guys hitting on her these days,’ heechul said while smiling.

‘What? Really, hyung?’ Donghae asked him.

‘Yes, in fact there are always many guys approaching Sica.’

 

Donghae is so frustrated hearing Heechul’s words because he knew it is true. Heechul is like Sica’s twins and she told him everything that happens in her life. Since SNSD debuted, Jessica is really popular with the guys’ celebrities’ especially male idols.

After dropping Heechul at the radio station, they are heading to the SBS building. Donghae seems absorbed in his thought.

 

‘Yahh, you are still thinking about Jessica?’ Eunhyuk asked his bestfriend.

‘Everything that heechul hyung said is true. Sica is always popular with the guys especially male idols and plus she has too many oppas,’ Donghae sighed.

‘Yeah, we know. There are Jaejoong, Hyunjoong, Jang Geun Suk and even Big Bang’s Top. That’s only ¼ of them, right?’ Leeteuk said.

‘Hongki, Yoochun, Jaebum, Taecyeon…’ Kyuhyun continued listing and then Donghae interrupts and said ‘You forget Jonghyun. The Jongsica@ double J couple, that is the big hits right now.’

‘Do you think they really have a special relationship?’ Siwon asked.

‘I don’t know but they are really closed with each other and fans seem to approve them as a couple. No offense, donghae-hyung,’ kyuhyun said cautiously not to hurt his hyung.

‘It’s okay, magnae. It’s the truth.’

'But, they can't be together because Jonghyun is with Shin Sekyung now. And they are official couple,' Leeteuk told them.

'That's right. But still, JongSica are approved by most of their fans,' Donghae sighed.

 

s are all looking at Donghae, feeling sorry for him because of his complicated and painful love's life.


preview

 

Suddenly she bumped into someone and almost fell down. Luckily, that person caught her before she fells down on the floor.

‘Jessica, are you okay?’

Sica looked up at that person and she can see it is Junhyung even though her eyes are blurry because of her tears.

‘Are u okay? Why are you crying? What’s wrong?’ Junhyung asked with concern. He really shock when he saw Jessica is crying.

 


i'm sorry if this chapter is not good..well, i'm writing 2 stories now, so that's why i can't really focus..please give your comment about this chapter because i think it's bad..i'll try my best for the next chapter..........i can't really focus because my mind is stuck with JiSica...huhuhu...but i'll try my best to get YongSica n HaeSica into my mind..hehehe..

edit:

i edit this chapter. i add some more when they are talking about jongsica..because i forgot about jongkyung..huhu..