chapter 17

Complicated Love

Jessica is in her room. She pretended that she’s not too anticipated her date with Donghae but honestly, she’s really excited. However, she’s also very nervous if Donghae will cancel it again.

1 new message

 

From: Pabo Bada

To: Pretty Sica

Come down now.

I’m here. smiley

 

Jessica smiles happily and she takes her jacket and her bag and walks out of the room.

‘Girls, I’m leaving. See you later,’ she said happily to her members.

‘Bye. Enjoy yourself,’ Yuri said.

‘Have a good time, Sica,’ Sooyoung said.

‘Neh,’ Jessica said shortly and walks out of the door.

 

‘She looks really happy,’ Yuri said.

Yoona lets out a heavy sighed.

‘What’s wrong, Yoon?’ Yuri asked.

‘I pity Sica onnie. I don’t like what Donghae oppa is doing to her now,’ Yoona said.

‘I know. Me too but Sica loves him so much. Nothing we can do,’ Sooyoung said.

‘Just let her enjoy her happy times with Donghae. We should support her in everything she does,’ Yuri said and YoonSoo nodded.

 

Meanwhile, Jessica is in the car, with Donghae.

‘So, where are we going?’ she asked.

‘Where do you want to go?’ he asked her.

‘Mulllayo,’ she said shortly.

‘Do you want to watch movie or do anything else?’ he asked her softly.

‘Do anything else? What is it?’ she asked.

‘Ermm,  going to our favorite park or anything,’ he told her while smiling.

‘Let’s watch movie. I miss watching movie so much,’ she said.

‘I miss watching movie with you,’ he said softly and makes her blushed.

 

Donghae clutches his right hand with her left hand while driving.

‘Oppa, you should focus on your driving,’ she told him.

‘I can drive with one hand,’ he told her and tightens his grips.

Jessica responded by gripping his hand and smiles sweetly to him.

 

Once they arrived at the movie theatre, they cover themselves. Jessica wears her hoody while Donghae wears a cap. Since its already late night, the cinema is not crowded and quite solitary. They walk by holding hands. Donghae buys the ticket, popcorn and drink for both of them. He bought a couple seat.

They get into the cinema because the movie will start soon. Once they sit on the couch, Donghae pulls her towards him and hugs her waist tightly. He really misses hugging her like this, while watching late night movies, like they always done before when they were a couple. Jessica hugs him back.

Other people can’t see them because it’s really dark in there. So, they stay in that position. Donghae bought ticket for a romantic comedy movie. While waiting for the movie to start, they talk with each other quietly.

 

‘So, did any guys trying to court you lately?’ he asked.

‘Ermm, of course. Many of them,’ she said on his chest.

‘Bwoh?’

‘Joking,’ she said shortly.

‘You better be,’ he whispered and kissed the top of her head.

‘What about you? I bet many girls try to flirt with you right?’ she asked.

‘Neh, but they can’t win over my pretty Sica. I only have you in my heart,’ he said softly and makes her smiles widely.

‘Kombawo, oppa.’

‘Anything for you,’ he said.

 

When the movie started, they focus on the movie. They watch while eating popcorn. Jessica occasionally feeds Donghae and he did the same. They also share their drink. They look like a lovely couple even though they are not a couple. They are just friends, like Donghae always said.

They watched the movie for almost 2 and a half hour. After it ended, both of them left the cinema, hand-in-hand. They are so happy and blissful in each other company. They are heading to their next destination, their favorite park. They always go there before, enjoying night views.

 

Once they arrived, Donghae takes her hand and they walk hand-in-hand at the park. They sit on the bench at their favorite spot. Once they sat, Donghae pulls her into his arms, lovingly.

‘See that star? It’s always there every time we are here,’ Donghae told her.

‘Neh, it’s our star. The HaeSica star,’ Jessica said softly on his chest.

‘I think it’s my father,’ Donghae said quietly.

Jessica quickly broke their hug and gazes at his teary eyes.

 

‘Oppa,’ she said softly.

‘I miss him so much,’ he said, and then a single tear drops on his cheek.

Jessica wipes his tear with her thumb and she kisses his cheek.

‘Don’t be sad. Your father will not like it,’ she said softly and hugs him.

They hug each other tightly. Donghae is crying quietly in her arms while she patting his back to calm him down. He kisses her shoulder before broke their hug.

‘Kombawo, Sica,’ he thanked her.

‘It’s nothing, oppa.’

Donghae embraces her lovingly and they stay in that position.

 

‘I have a surprised for you,’ he said brightly.

‘What is it?’ she asked.

‘Just watch,’ he told her while pinching her nose.

Donghae click the tips of his fingers and then, fireworks start soaring in front of them. Jessica is really surprised seeing the beautiful fireworks. She is watching without blinking her eyes. The views of the fireworks are really gorgeous. Donghae is smiling seeing her reaction. He is still embracing her. Once the fireworks ended, Jessica said.

 

‘Wowww, that’s so amazing.’

‘You like it?’ he asked.

‘I love it,’ she said brightly.

‘That’s my apologized for cancelling our date before,’ he told her.

‘You are already forgiven when you bought me the chocolate and roses,’ she said.

‘I know but still, I feel really guilty,’ he said kindly.

‘Don’t feel guilty. I already forgive you, my fishy,’ she said delicately.

‘Neh, I’m forever your fishy,’ he said while smiling sweetly.

‘Stop smiling like that. You know how much I ‘hate’ your smiles,’ she said playfully.

‘I know how much you LOVE my smiles. That’s why I’m always smiling for you,’ he said.

Jessica pouted at him.

 

‘Chuppp,’ he pecks her lips.

‘What’s that for?’ she asked, surprised, while touching her lips.

‘For always pouting like that. You know that I can’t resist your pouty lips,’ he said cheekily.

Jessica hits his arm playfully and continues hugging his waist.

 

‘By the way, who set the fireworks?’ she asked, in his arms.

‘Leeteuk hyung and Eunhyuk,’ he said.

‘Really?’

‘Neh, I bet there are somewhere behind the bushes, peeking on us. Just ignore them, they will gone when they are bored,’ he said.

‘Kombawo, oppa. For this amazing night,’ she thanked him.

‘Anything for you, my pretty Sica,’ he said delicately.

 

‘Sica, I’m really sorry because I’m being a coward,’ he said quietly.

‘Oppa, don’t say that. You are not a coward,’ she said softly.

‘Yes, I am. Everyone has been telling me that,’ he said.

Jessica broke their hugs and gazes at his sorrow eyes.

 

‘You are not a coward for me,’ she said delicately.

‘Really? Are you being honest?’ he asked.

‘Neh, I’m saying the truth,’ she said.

‘That’s all what I need, your trust. I don’t care if everyone said I’m a coward, as long as I still have your trust and your love,’ he said while staring into her eyes.

Jessica smiles and nodded at him. Donghae slowly leans in and crushed his lips on hers. They kissed passionately before parted.

 

‘Mianhe, Sica. I always can’t resist myself from kissing you,’ he said softly.

‘And I couldn’t stop you too,’ she said.

Donghae smiles and he pulls her into his arms. He hugs her tightly. Whatever happens, he cannot lose her. He will try to gain his strength and stops from being a coward soon, not now. He knows that they love each other and no one can steal her form him. She loves him and he loves her. That’s all matter now.

They spent about an hour at the park. After that, they are heading to SNSD’s dorm, to send Jessica. Once they arrived at her apartment, both of them didn’t want to let each other go.

 

‘Sica, let’s spend our night at the rooftop, your favorite place,’ he told her.

‘That’s a good idea,’ she said happily.

‘Let’s go,’ he said. 

 

He parked his car and both of them heading to the rooftop, her secret and favorite place. Once they are at the rooftop, they sit on the floor, leaning their backs on the wall. Jessica rested her head on his shoulder and he tilted his head on hers. Their fingers are interlocked with each other, tightly.

They enjoy the night views from there. It’s really beautiful but it’s nothing compared to what she saw when she’s with Junhyung. The view from Junhyung’s place is incredible and amazing.

 

‘It’s beautiful, right?’ he asked softly.

‘Neh.’

‘Beautiful like you, my pretty Sica,’ he said delicately.

Jessica smiles while staring at their interlocking fingers. She feels happy but at the same time, she’s also kind of sad because of this situation.

 

‘Why are you so quiet?’ he asked her.

‘Nothing. Just want to enjoy this moment with you. I don’t know when we will have this kind of moments again,’ she said quietly.

‘Don’t be silly. I’ll always be with you,’ he told her delicately and kisses the back of her hand.

‘I know but just let me enjoy this moment, okay?’ she said softly while smiling, her head is still resting on his shoulder.

‘Arasso,’ he said softly.

 

After a couple of minutes, Jessica breaks the silent.

‘Oppa, will you perform at Korea-China Songs Festival this coming Sunday?’ she asked.

‘Ani. We will have our Super Show in Nanjing,’ he told her.

‘Ahh, I forgot about that,’ she said.

‘Mweyo?’

‘No, it’s nothing. I’m just asking,’ she told him.

‘You miss my presence?’ he asked cheekily.

‘You already know the answer, so, don’t ask,’ she said playfully.

 

Donghae chuckles and he hugs her waist tightly. Jessica is resting in his arms, his warm arms. She likes to stay in his arms, his warmness make she feels happy and safe.

After enjoying their moments together for an hour, Donghae walks her to her dorm. Before parted, he kisses her forehead and gave a peck on her lips. Jessica hugged him tightly before she enters her dorm.


the haesica moments that everyone has been waiting for..kekekeke...

enjoy these chapters...

dont forget to drop a comment for me!..:))