chapter 49

Complicated Love

Sica: Yoboseyo, oppa..

Hee: Sicckal-ah, where are you?

Sica: I just reached my dorm. Wheyo?

Hee: Hae is having a high fever..

Sica: Bwoh??

Hee: Yep, he’s sick.

Sica: Okay, I’ll be there in minutes.

Hee: Okay, I’ll wait for you.

Sica: Bye…

Hee: Bye…

 

 

Jessica waits for a cab and heading to SUJU’s dorm. She’s really worries about Donghae. Once she arrived, she quickly runs to Suju’s dorm and pressing the door’s bell.

‘Oh, Sica-ah. Come in,’ Eunhyuk said when he opened the door.

Jessica steps into the house with Eunhyuk and enters the leaving room.

 

‘Wow, you sure are fast,’ Heechul told her.

‘Where is Hae oppa?’ she asked.

‘He’s in his room,’ Leeteuk told her.

‘Did he takes any medication?’ she asked.

‘Ani, he didn’t want to,’ Eunyuk said.

‘Only you can persuade that stupid fishy,’ Heechul told her.

‘Arasso. Can I go to his room now?’ she asked.

‘Of course. Please take care of her,’ Leeteuk said.

‘Neh,’ she said and smiles.

 

Jessica walks to his room and enters the room. Once she’s inside the room, she saw Donghae is lying on the bed, his body covered with thick blanket and he looks weak. Jessica slowly walks to him and she sits on the edge of his bed. She gently caresses his face and when she puts her hand on his forehead, she’s shocked because he is burning. The disturbance makes Donghae slowly opens his eyes and when he saw Jessica, he immediately smiles weakly to her.

 

‘Oppa, your body is burning. You need to take medication,’ she told him worriedly while holding his hand.

‘I’m okay. Just a light fever,’ he said weakly.

‘No, this is not a light fever. This is a HIGH fever,’ she said.

‘By the way, how did you know?’ he asked and trying to get up.

‘No,no. Don’t get up, lie down. Heechul oppa called me. Why don’t you tell me, huh?’ she asked.

‘I don’t want to bother you. I know you are busy,’ he said while smiling.

‘Aigoo, stupid fishy,’ she said playfully while taking the towel in the basin beside his bed and puts it on his burning forehead.

Apparently s already prepared the towel but Hae didn’t want to put the towel on his forehead.

 

‘I hate this . Can’t you…’

‘No! This will help to reduce your high fever,’ she said sternly.

‘Aissh, arasso,’ he sighed.

‘Did you eat your dinner?’ she asked while still holding his hand.

‘No, I don’t have appetite to eat anything,’ he said weakly.

‘You need to eat and then take your medicine. I’ll be outside to see if there is anything for you to eat, okay?’ she said softly.

‘Okay,’ he said but not letting go of her hand.

Jessica chuckles at him.

 

‘Oppa, you need to let go of my hand,’ she said softly.

‘Shiro,’ he said.

‘Aigoo, I just outside for a while. Then, I’ll be back, okay?’ she assured him.

‘Really?’

‘Neh,’ she assured him with her sweet smiles.

‘Okay,’ he said and finally let go of her hand.

Jessica leans in and kisses his cheek before she walks out of the room. Donghae is smiling blissfully seeing her care for him.

 

 

‘Oppa, is there anything for Hae oppa to eat?’ Jessica asked the boys.

‘Leetuk hyung is in the kitchen. He’s cooking hot porridge for him,’ Eunhyuk told her.

‘Really?’ she said and quickly walks to the kitchen.

She saw Leeteuk with Heechul in the kitchen.

 

‘Oppa, are you not done yet?’ she asked.

‘Almost done. I knew it only you can make that fishy eats,’ Leeteuk told her.

‘keke.. Where is his medication?’ she asked.

‘Here,’ Heechul gives her.

After the porridge is done, Leeteuk pour it into a bowl and puts it on a tray along with a glass of water and the medication. Jessica brings the tray into Hae’s room.

 

Once she entered the room, she saw Hae is sleeping. She slowly puts the tray at the side table and touches his forehead.

‘He’s still burning,’ she said and wets the towel again and puts it back on his forehead.

She gently caresses his handsome face while smiling. She’s also feeling guilty because she just spent her times with Junyhung and now, with Donghae.

‘I’m acting like a b***h,’ she said in her mind.

 

‘Hey,’ Donghae said quietly.

‘Oh, oppa. You awake. Come, let me feed you. You need to eat,’ she told him softly.

‘Arasso, ‘he said.

Jessica helps him to get up and he leans his back on the pillow. She takes the porridge and starts to feed him.

‘Ahh,’ she said while shoving the spoon to his mouth.

Donghae slowly eats the porridge. After a couple of spoons, he stops her.

 

‘I’m done,’ he said.

‘But you just eat a little. Please eat some more,’ she begged.

‘No, I can’t take it anymore,’ he said while frowning.

‘Okay, drinks this,’ she said while giving the water to him.

After that she gives him the medicine and he willingly takes it. He lies back on the bed while holding Jessica’s hand. He is staring at her while she’s his hair, lovingly.

 

‘Thank you for coming here and taking care of me,’ he said.

‘It’s my job as your girlfriend, right?’ she said while smiling.

‘It’s only because of that? Not because you love me?’ he asked sadly.

‘Pabo, of course it’s because I love you too,’ she told him.

‘Now, I’m feeling better,’ he said playfully.

‘Get some sleep and rest, okay?’ she said, still his hair.

‘Can you stay with me for awhile before going back?’ he asked.

‘Of course. I’ll stay until you fallen asleep,’ she assured him.

‘Can I have a kiss from my girlfriend?’ he asked.

Jessica chuckles and she leans in and kisses his lips, gently and softly.

 

‘Now, anything else that you want?’ she asked playfully.

‘Nothing. I just want you,’ he said.

‘I’m here. So, get some sleep, okay?’ she told him.

‘Okay. I love you,’ he said while smiling.

‘I love you too. Now, close your eyes,’ she said softly.

‘I will, later,’ he said.

‘Are you cold?’ she asked worriedly when she noticed he’s slightly shivered.

Donghae just nodded.

 

Jessica quickly gets on the bed and hugs him tightly, to warm him.

‘Are you feeling better now?’ she asked delicately.

‘Yeah, kombawo,’ he said weakly, still hugs her tightly.

Jessica rested her head on his chest with teary eyes because she knows that she’s at fault. She’s like cheating on Donghae with Junhyung. She feels really guilty but she doesn’t know what to do.

 

‘Sica-ah, I really miss cuddling with you like this,’ he said softly.

‘Me too, oppa. It’s been a long time since we cuddling like this, right?’ she asked.

‘Neh, and I’m so happy now. I’m thankful I got fever,’ he said jokingly.

‘Oppa, don’t say that. I don’t want you to get sick. You need to recover soon, arasso?’ she told him.

‘Arasso,’ he said and kisses the top of her head.

Jessica lifted her head from his chest and kisses his cheek and gives a peck on his lips. After that, she continues hugging him and resting her head on his chest.

 

‘Sica, did you tell Junhyung about us?’ he asked quietly.

‘Ermm, not yet. I didn’t get the chance to tell him. Mianhe, oppa,’ she said guiltily.

‘No, it’s okay. I just want to know,’ he said kindly.

‘I will tell him, I promised. Give me times,’ she told him.

‘Arasso, don’t worry. Just take your times,’ he assured her with his pretty smiles.

‘Kombawo, oppa,’ she said on his chest.

‘Anything for my pretty Sica,’ he said delicately.

Jessica smiles on his chest.

 

‘Oppa, I need to go now,’ she said.

‘Arasso,’ he said and letting her go from his arms.

Jessica gets up and sits at the edge of his bed.

 

‘You need to get proper sleep too. You look tired,’ he told her while holding her hand.

‘Neh, oppa. Now, go to sleep,’ she said softly.

‘Neh,’ he said.

 

Jessica smiles sweetly to him. She his hair, caressing his face while her other hand is gripped tightly by Donghae. After couple of minutes, Donghae finally fell asleep while his hand still interlocked with hers.

Jessica gently loosens their grips and she pulls the blanket, covers his body. She kisses his cheek and gives a peck on his lips.

‘I love you, oppa,’ she whispered softly.

 

Before she steps out of the room, she looks around. And there, on his table, he saw her picture with him. Their picture during their training period. They look so young in that picture. Jessica smiles seeing the picture.

‘He still keeps that picture, just like me,’ she said happily to herself.

 

Then, she walks out of the room and bids farewell to the other Suju members. She left their dorm and takes a taxi to her dorm. She’s really tired and exhausted. Once she arrived at her dorm, she darted to her room and lies down in her bed. Within 5 minutes, she’s already drifted to dreamland with both Junhyung and Donghae.


preview

 

‘Ermm, hyung. There is someone waiting for you in back there,’ Donwoon told Junhyung.

‘Nugu?’ he asked.

‘Donghae hyung,’ Donwoon said quietly.

‘Donghae?’ he asked, surprised.

Donwoon just nodded at him.


enjoy the new chapters...

again, with both yongsica n haesica moments..huhu

thanks for ur comments..:))

keep on dropping ur comments for me.