chapter 52

Complicated Love

At SNSD’s Dorm

Donghae and Jessica just reached SNSD’s dorm after having their driving moments. He walks her to her front door.

‘Thanks oppa, for tonight,’ she thanked while smiling.

‘You are welcome,’ he said while holding both of her hands.

They are staring into each other eyes, closing their gap to kiss each other when someone yelled.

 

‘Sica!’

 

‘Junhyung-ah,’ she’s shocked when she saw him.

She quickly let go of Donghae’s hands and look at the sad, mad and heartbroken Junhyung.

 

‘So, you couldn’t make it for my concert because you are having a romantic date with him?’ Junhyung asked grimly.

‘No, no. It’s not like that. We have meeting with our sansaenim and then we went for late dinner. That’s why I couldn’t go to your concert,’ she explained to him.

‘Ah, really?’ he asked sarcastically.

‘Jun-ah, believe me. I really want to attend your concert. I really2 want,’ she said.

‘You don’t need to explain to her, Sica. He’s just your friend, whereas I’m your BOYFREIND,’ Donghae said, emphasized the word.

‘Oppa!’ she slightly yelled at Donghae because she didn’t want to hurt Junhyung any further.

She wants to tell him by herself.

 

‘Why did you keep on claiming that you are her boyfriend?’ Junhyung asked angrily.

‘Because I am her boyfriend,’ Donghae said sternly.

‘Is that true, Sica?’ Junhyung asked while gazing to her face.

‘I..i….,’ she stuttered with teary eyes.

‘Just tell him the truth, Sica,’ Donghae said.

 

‘Is it true?’ Junhyung asked her again.

‘Jun-ah, I…i..,’ she stuttered.

‘Answer me!’ he yelled.

‘Neh, it’s true,’ she admitted with tears rolling down her cheeks.

 

‘It’s true?’ Junhyung asked, couldn’t believe what he just heard.

‘Junhyung-ah, I can explain to you,’ she said while trying to hold his hands but he pushes her hands away.

‘Since when?’ Junhyung asked while Donghae just watch them bitterly.

‘Jun-ah…’

‘Since when?!’ he yelled again.

‘Yah, stop yelling at her,’ Donghae said angrily.

Junhyung just ignores him.

 

‘Since when, tell me,’ he asked again.

‘Last month,’ she sobbed.

‘What??? So, all this while, you lie to me?’ he asked, really heartbroken.

‘I didn’t mean to lie to you. I didn’t tell you because I don’t want to hurt you,’ she explains with tears.

‘Now, you are hurting me so much,’ he said, holding his tears.

‘Jun-ah,’ she said, holding his hands again.

‘Bye, Sica,’ he said and running away from her.

He doesn’t want her to see his tears. He never cries because of a girl but Jessica makes him cries.

 

‘Junhyung-ah!’ she called and tries to run after him but Donghae stops her.

‘Don’t go, Sica,’ he told her.

‘Oppa, I need to go. I need to explain to him. Please, oppa,’ she begged with tears.

‘But…’

‘Please, I’m begging you. I cannot let him heartbroken like that,’ she sobbed again.

DOngahe slowly let go of her hand.

 

‘Thank you, oppa,’ she said and runs after Junhyung.

Donghae is sad and heartbroken too but he needs to let her go. She needs to explain to Junhyung. He believes that she will be back to him soon.


 

Junhyung is at the basement car park. He leans his forehead on the car and slamming his fist on it.

‘Damn!’ he yelled, tears occasionally roll down but he quickly wipes it off.

‘Why did you do this to me, Sica?’ he asked to himself.

 

‘Junhyung-ah,’ suddenly an angelic voice called him and he feels a very warm fingers on his arm.

He turns around and saw Jessica, with red eyes b with tears and wet face.

 

‘What do you want?’ he asked coldly.

‘I want to tell you the truth,’ she sobbed.

It hurts him so much seeing her tears.

 

‘What else? I already know the truth,’ he said.

‘No, you don’t. The truth is Donghae oppa and I are back together before I realized my feeling for you. We back together before your accident. When you got into the accident, that is when I realized that I’ve fallen in love with you too. I love two guys,’ she explains while sobbing.

‘So, it doesn’t have any difference, right?’ he asked.

‘No, it’s different. Because if I realized it before that, I’ll not make a rush decision to be back with Donghae oppa. I’ll think carefully and thoroughly about that,’ she said.

‘So, what now?’ he asked, tears in his eyes.

‘I don’t know, Jun-ah. It’s killing me too because I couldn’t choose between both of you. What should I do? Tell me, what I should do?’ she sobbed while gazing to his face.

‘You need to choose, you need to make your decision,’ he told her softly.

‘That’s right, Sica-ah,’ suddenly Donghae interrupts.

 

‘What?’ she asked.

‘You need to choose between me and him,’ Donghae told her.

‘No, no. I cannot choose right now because I don’t know what the best for me,’ she sobbed so hard.

‘You can’t keep this forever, Sica. You need to make your choice,’ Junhyung told her.

‘No, I can’t. Please don’t do this to me,’ she's still sobbed so hard.

She weakly collapsed on the floor, crying her heart out, didn’t know what to do. Both Junhyung and Donghae watch her sadly. They want to coax her, to dry her tears but they are hurt too. That’s why they couldn’t do anything except hopelessly watching her crying.

 

‘Sica, please stop crying. Crying cannot solve any problems,’ Junhyung told her softly while kneeling down to be at the same level with her.

‘I cannot choose between both of you. I can’t,’ she is still sobbing.

Her eyes are swollen because she cries too much.

 

‘But, you need to,’ Donghae said.

‘No! I can’t!’ she yelled with tears.

Donghae and Junhyung sigh. They didn’t know what to do, so, they just let her cries, if that can make her feel better.