chapter 65

Complicated Love

TopSica last moments

 

‘Oppa, I need to talk to you,’ Jessica told Top, who is driving.

‘Neh, I know. But, can I request something from you?’ he asked.

‘What is it?’

‘Can you accompany me to Han River?’ he asked.

‘Han River?’

‘Neh, I want to experience myself, having a date at Han River. Just accompany me, once,’ he begged.

‘Okay,’ she said.

‘Great,’ Top said brightly, even though he is hurting inside.

 

At Han River

Top and Jessica are strolling along the river. Top doesn’t talk much ever since they meet. He just keeps in silent.

‘What is it that you want to talk to me?’ he asked her.

‘Oppa, firstly, I want to thank you for all your cares for me. You help me a lot and you are so nice to me. I’m really thankful for that,’ she said earnestly while gazing into his eyes.

‘It’s nothing,’ he said.

‘Oppa, I’m so sorry because I couldn’t return your feeling for me. I’m sorry because I couldn’t love you like you love me. I’m really sorry,’ she apologized.

‘Don’t apologize. It’s not your fault and I’m not blaming you. I understand your situation,’ he said kindly.

 

‘You are a really good and great guy. You will found someone for you, your true love. You deserve someone better than me, oppa,’ she told him.

‘Honestly, before this, I thought you are my true love. But, I’m wronged. I just hope I can love someone else as much as I love you,’ he said earnestly, sorrow in his eyes.

‘Oppa, trust me, you will found your true love. You deserve someone that loves you dearly. I’m not worth for you. You are too kind and nice compared to me,’ she said while gazing into his eyes.

She’s holding her tears because she can see the sadness in Top’s eyes.

 

‘Don’t say that. You are the purest girl that I ever met. I’m really thankful because I have the chance to love you,’ he said while smiling.

His smiles make her sad.

 

‘Mianhe, oppa,’ she apologized again.

‘Stop apologizing. By the way, I heard from Jae hyung that you are with Donghae now,’ he said.

‘I was with him but now, I’m with Junhyung,’ she told him.

‘Really?’

‘Neh, I did choose Donghae oppa at first. But, I know I make a wrong decision and I tell the truth to Hae oppa. Now, I’m with Junhyung,’ she said.

‘I’m happy for you because you finally can make-up your mind and heart. I’m praying the best for both of you,’ he said kindly.

‘Kombawo, oppa,’ she thanked him.

 

‘Aigoo, I envy Junhyung because he wins your heart and stole you from the almighty Donghae. Wow, he must be really great to beat that Donghae,’ Top said playfully.

Jessica chuckles and they continue strolling along the Han River. After about an hour, they are heading back to their dorm. Top drives her to her dorm. Once they are at the basement’s car park, Top gets out and opens the door for her from outside.

 

‘Kombawo, oppa. For everything,’ she said delicately.

‘Ur welcome,’ he said.

‘Good night, Seunghyun oppa,’ she said.

‘Night, Sica.’

 

Jessica just walks 2 steps away when Top grabs her wrist and pulls her into his embraces. He hugs her tightly. Jessica is so shocked with his sudden acts.

‘Please stay like this for awhile,’ he whispered with teary eyes.

Jessica nodded, she hugs his waist and rested her head on his chest. They stay in that position for couple of minutes.

 

‘Sica, we can still be friends, right?’ he asked, still hugging her.

‘Of course. You are forever my cool Tabbie oppa,’ she said playfully.

Top slowly let’s go her petite body from his arms.

 

Jessica gazes into his eyes and she’s so surprised when she saw tears in his eyes.

‘I make another guy cries,’ she thought to herself.

 

She cupped Top’s face with her palms.

‘Oppa, once again, kombawo. You are a special guy in my life,’ she said softly while gazing into his eyes.

Top nodded and a single tear drops on his cheek. Jessica wipes it off with her thumb, she feels really guilty. She leans in and kisses his cheek, a goodbye kiss.

 

‘Good night, oppa,’ she said.

‘Night,’ he said.

Top cupped her cheeks and kisses her forehead, softly.

 

‘Bye, Sica. From now on, you are only my closed friend, Jessica,’ he told her with pains.

‘Neh, and you are my cool Tabbie oppa,’ she said softly.

Top gets into his car and with last glance at her, he drove off with pains in his heart.

 

 

Jessica waits until he’s out of her sight. When she turns around, she’s shocked because her boyfriend is staring at her with grim face.

‘Oh, no. Did he saw?’ she thought in her mind.