chapter 63

Complicated Love

The next day

Something is disturbing the sleepy head Jessica. She slightly budges and slowly opens her eyes. She feels weird because her room looks so different. She looks around with her half-open eyes, confused seeing the surrounding.

She feels something heavy on her waist. She looks and really surprised when she saw a muscular arm on her waist. Someone is hugging her from behind. She wants to yell but when her eyes caught a familiar bangle on that person wrist, she stops her intention. Instead, a smile immediately forms on her face when she slowly regains her memory, regains what happened last night.

She turns around and saw Junhyung is sleeping soundly beside her. She caresses his entire face. She brushes his lips, his eyebrows and his cheeks. Then, she naughtily pinches his nose so hard and that makes him fully awake.

 

‘Ouchhh,’ he whined while rubbing his nose.

Jessica giggles seeing him.

 

‘Yahh, it hurts,’ he said loudly.

‘Opps, mianhe,’ she said, still smiling.

‘Don’t you have any better way to wake your boyfriend?’ he asked.

‘I think that’s the best method. See, you are fully awake now,’ she said playfully.

He pinches the top of her nose, so hard like she did to him.

 

‘Awwwww,’ she whined while rubbing her red nose.

‘Serve you right,’ he said while smirking.

‘I freaking hate you!’ she said and pushes him away from her.

 

‘Yahh, it’s okay for you to pinch me, but it’s not okay for me to pinch you?’ he asked her.

‘Whatever. I’m done here,’ she said coldly while trying to get up but Junhyung quickly hugs her waist.

‘Yahh, let me go,’ she told him.

‘Shiro!’ he said.

‘Yong Junhyung!’ she yelled while pushing his chest away from her but he still hugs her waist tightly.

He leans in and gives a peck on her lips.

 

‘Are you still mad?’ he asked.

‘Neh!’

He gives another peck on her lips.

 

‘What about now?’ he asked.

‘I hate you but I love you,’ she said and hugs him tightly, resting her head on his broad chest.

‘I know,’ he chuckles.

‘OMG!! What time is now?’ she suddenly yelled while broking their hugs.

‘Yahh, can’t you be any louder?’ he asked sarcastically.

‘What time is now???’ she asked again and looking for her phone.

‘It’s 10 am. Mweyo?’ he asked casually and tries to pull her into his arms, again.

 

‘Yah, stop it. I need to go now. I’m so dead because I didn’t go home last night. I bet my members are all freaking out,’ she said while stopping him from pulling her into his arms.

She sits on the bed while Junhyung is still lying on it.

 

‘Don’t worry. I already called Yoona last night and told her that you will sleep here,’ he said while her hair.

‘You did?’ she asked while gazing at him.

‘Yepp,’ he said casually.

Jessica smiles and she’s back into his arms in blink of eyes.

 

‘You are the best,’ she said on his chest.

‘Of course, I’m Yong Junhyung,’ he said smugly.

‘Aigoo, I think they will scold me once I get back home,’ she sighed.

‘But why?’ he asked.

‘You ask why? Obviously because I spent my night at a male idol’s dorm,’ she told him.

‘Correction, you spent your night at your boyfriend’s dorm,’ he said.

‘Ahh, that’s right. And that will make them think nonsense,’ she said.

 

‘Nonsense? Like what?’ he asked while smirking.

‘You obviously know what is it, so, stop asking and stop showing that annoying smirk of yours,’ she said while looking at his face.

‘Annoying? Really? But, I think this smirk of mine is one of my attractiveness that you miss and love the most,’ he said smugly.

‘Aigoo, you are so full of yourself,’ she said and rolls her eyes at him.

Junhyung chuckles at her.

 

‘You don’t have any schedule this morning,’ he told her.

‘How did you know?’

‘I asked Yoona,’ he said casually.

‘Wow, you started checking on my schedules already?’ she said playfully.

‘Well, you can assume like that. Stay, because I want to cook something special for you,’ he told her.

 

‘You want to cook? You can cook?’ she asked excitedly, like a little kid.

‘Of course I know how to cook. I’m not like you,’ he said while pinching the top of her nose, gently.

‘I just don’t have time to learn. If I learn, I will be great in cooking,’ she said coolly.

‘Yeah, right,’ he said sarcastically.

‘I’m telling the truth,’ she said sourly.

 

‘Of course you will be great even though you took almost 2 hours just to make sandwiches,’ he .

‘Yahh, it’s not 2 hours. That’s a lie,’ she said bitterly and pouted.

‘Really? Then, its 3 hours?’ he teased again.

‘Now, I really2x hate you!’ she said loudly and gets up from the bed, leaving the room.

Junhyung laughs seeing his girlfriend is sulking with him.