chapter 8

Complicated Love

‘I really like your new song, Beautiful. I’m addicted to it,’ Jessica told him.

‘Chincha?’ Junhyung asked happily.

‘Neh, it’s so bright and well, girls like it when boys saying that we are beautiful,’ Jessica said playfully.

‘Haha.. You sure are beautiful,’ he said.

Jessica just chuckles at his compliment.

‘Thanks for that,’ she said.

 

‘So, who is your favorite member in B2st, other than Dongwoon, of course,’ he asked her, nervously.

‘Ermm, I don’t know. I like all of you,’ she said.

‘You must have a favorite. Who are your favorite?’ he asked again.

‘Honestly, I don’t really know about all of you, except Dongwoon,’ she said with her cold voices. Junhyung startled seeing her coldness.

‘Ahh, mianhe. I didn’t mean it. It just sometimes, my cold vibes will show without me knowing,’ she explains to Junyhung.

‘It’s okay. You are called an ice princess with a perfect reason,’ he .

‘Yahh,’ she pouted at him.

 

‘So, you don’t have a favorite other than Dongwoon?’ he asked again.

‘Well, you are my 2nd favorite after Dongwoon,’ she told him.

‘Chincha?’ he asked, happy.

‘Neh, I guess. And I know that you like Yoona among our members,’ she said.

‘Ah, about that. I…’

‘All the B2st members like Yoona, right? Dongwoon told me. You guys sure have good taste,’ she said while smiling.

‘It’s…..’

‘Do you want me to help you get closed with Yoona? I can help you,’ she said jokingly.

Junhyung is sad because Jessica misunderstand him. She taught he likes Yoona, well, he is indeed likes Yoona but just as a fan. His feeling for Jessica is different.

‘Junhyung-ah, are you with me?’ Jessica asked while waving her hand in front of his face.

‘Ahh, sorry. I’m dozing off,’ he said.

‘You have the same hobby as me..kekekke,’ she told him.

 

‘Sica-ahhh,’ someone called her.

‘Owh, oppa,’ she said excitedly while walking to the guy.

‘Where have you been?’ he asked her.

‘I’m at B2st’s waiting room, meeting with Dongwoon. But, what are you doing here? You are not performing,’ she asked.

‘I’m here for you, pretty Sica,’ he said.

Jessica giggles while Donghae is smiling widely.

 

‘Ehemm, ehemmmm,’ Junhyung pretended to cough loudly.

‘Owh,oppa. This is Junhyung. Junhyung, this is Donghae oppa,’ she introduced both of them.

Both of the guys greeted and bowed at each other.

‘Are you here alone?’ she asked Donghae.

‘Ani. I’m with Leeteuk hyung and Eunhyuk,’ he said.

 

‘Sica-ah, I need to go now. I’ll see you later, okay?’ Junhyung said while feeling heartache.

‘Okay. See you later. Hwaiting, Junhyung-ah. You are the b2st’s joker,’ she said brightly to him.

‘Kombawo. See ya,’ he forces a smile for her and then walks away from HaeSica.

 

-Junhyung POV-

It hurts me seeing her with him.

She looks so happy with him. Her eyes are sparkling.

Why am I feeling pain in my heart? What is this feeling?

Is it love?..........................

No, it can’t be……..or it is love…..

-end pov-

 

‘So, you are closed with Junhyung?’ Donghae asked her.

‘Ermm, yeah. We get along well,’ she said.

‘Really?’ he asked, jealous.

‘He’s kind and cool. That’s why we can get along,’ she told him, didn’t notice his jealousy.

‘Do you like him?’ he asked.

‘Oppa, why are you asking that?’ she asked him, clueless.

‘I want to know whether you like him or not,’ he said.

‘Are you jealous?’ she asked.

‘Neh, I’m jealous,’ he admitted quietly.

‘Aigoo, my stupid fishy jealous again. We are just friends, oppa, like us. Besides, he likes Yoona,’ she said.

 

‘We are just friends?’ he asked.

‘Neh, we are friends, right?’ she asked him again.

‘It’s true that we are friends but you know yourself how much I love you, Sica,’ he said while gazing in her eyes.

‘I know and you know yourself how much I love you too,’ she said softly to him.

‘I’m glad that our loves are still in our hearts even though we are not together anymore,’ he told her.

 

‘Oppa, why this happen to us?’ she asked him quietly.

‘Sica, I want to be with you but I don’t want you getting hurts again by my fans if rumors spread,’ he told her.

‘What if I don’t care about antis or haters?’ she asked him.

‘But I care. I know you will get hurt again,’ he said.

‘I’m okay with it as long as you are with me,’ she said softly.

‘Sica, you say you’ll be fine but deep down inside your heart, you are hurting. I knew it,’ he told her.

‘But…’

‘Pretty Sica, let’s us be like this for the time being. When the right time comes, we will be together again, right? Besides, what’s the difference if we are together or not, because we still love each other, right?’ he said.

‘It’s true that we still love each other but it’s really different when we are together and not. The feelings are different, oppa. I feel some barriers between us now compared when we were still together back then,’ she said quietly.

 

‘I know the feelings are different. Please, don’t feel like that. I’ll always be with you and by your side. I’ll always love you, pretty Sica,’ he said while holding her hands.

‘Arasso,’ she said quietly while gazing down on the floor.

Donghae lifted her chin and looks at her puppy eyes.

‘I love you. Always have and always will,’ he said delicately.

‘I know. Same with me,’ she said.

 

Donghae leans in and he kisses her lips. They kiss softly and gently. If other people see them, they will think that HaeSica is a couple but the truth is, they are not. They really love each other so much but they are not in a relationship because they are idols and Donghae has promised LSM that he will never be with Jessica for the time being. But, because of their loves for each other, they couldn’t stop themselves from hugging and kissing each other. Sometimes, Jessica will stop Donghae from kissing her but sometimes, she couldn’t resist the temptation to kiss the only guy that she loves. Even their members are confused about HaeSica’s relationship. The only they know is that HaeSica still love each other but they are not a couple.

Even though many guys have tried to court Jessica, but she still love Donghae so much. In her heart, there is only space for Donghae and she only has eyes for Donghae. Her members and her closed friends always tell her to forgot Donghae and open her heart to other guys, but she just couldn’t. No one can make she feels like what she feels for Donghae. Of course, she suffered too because of that but she prefers to suffer rather than lose her loves for him. She thinks that she will not be able to love someone else beside Donghae. Same goes to Donghae. His love for Jessica is too strong and never decreased.

 

‘I need to go now. Good Luck for your performance,’ he said to her after their lips parted.

‘Kombawo, oppa.’

‘See you later. I’ll call you tonight, okay?’ he told her.

‘Okay,’ she said shortly and after that Donghae left with Eunhyuk and Leeteuk.

 

After Donghae is out of her sight, tears drop on her cheeks. They are so in love with each other but couldn’t be together. She knows that Donghae is always by her side but the feeling is different because they are not a couple. She quickly wipes it off before anyone can see it. Without she’s knowing,  Junhyung watched the whole scenes between her and Donghae. He also saw their kiss and that makes him so sad and upset.  But, when he saw tears on her face, he quickly approaches her. His sadness gone because he is worried about Jessica.

 

‘Sica-ah, are you okay?’ he asked her.

‘Oh, Junhyung-ah. I’m okay,’ she said quietly while avoiding looking at him because she’s afraid that he will see her gleaming eyes.

‘Don’t lie to me. You are crying,’ he said with concern.

‘….’

‘Come on. If you have any problems, you can tell me,’ he said softly.

‘Kombawo, Junhyung-ah. I’m okay. It’s just I have some problems. But I’ll be okay,’ she assured him.

‘Really? Okay, but if you need someone to talk, you can count on me,’ he said while smiling to her.

‘Okay, thank you.’

 

‘By the way, you look so ugly when you cried, you know that, right?’ he said.

‘Yahhhh!’ she yelled.

‘I’m telling the truth. So, please don’t cry again. It really hurts my eyes seeing your ugly face,’ he said playfully.

‘Yahh, you are so mean!’ she said and smacks his arm.

‘Ouchh.’

‘Is it hurts?’ she asked.

‘Of course. I never know that you are this strong and violent,’ he said while rubbing his arm.

‘Well, that’s what you get from teasing me,’ she said while smiling.

‘Now, that’s pretty. You should always smiles, not crying like a crybaby,’ he .

‘I’m not a crybaby,’ she pouted.

‘Yeah, right,’ he said cynically.

‘I’m telling the truth,’ she said.

 

‘Arasso. I know you’re not a crybaby because you are violent and scary. Dongwoon always said that,’ he again.

‘Bwoh?? That kid said that??’ she asked him.

‘Nehhhhh and now I know that he’s telling the truth,’ he said.

‘Yahhh, I’m not like that,’ she pouted.

‘Haha. Yes you are,’ he again.

‘You are so mean! I’ll not help you to get closed with Yoona,’ she threatens him.

‘Ahh, about that… actually i…….’

 

‘Sica-ahh, come here! We need to get ready,’ suddenly Yuri called her from distance.

‘Arasso. I’m coming,’ she yelled back.

 

‘I need to go now. See you later. And don’t worry, I’ll help you about Yoona,’ she said and winks at him. After that she walks away from him, heading to her waiting room.

‘See ya,’ he said quietly. His heart is skipped a bit when she winked at him but he also feels sad because Jessica still taught that he likes Yoona.

‘Aishhhh, I like you, ice princess. Not Yoona,’ he sighed.

 

-Junhyung pov-

You are so stupid, Junhyung.

You just saw she kissed other guy but here you are, comforting her.

But, that’s the correct thing to do, right? I can’t let her cried alone.

She still thinks that I like Yoona.

What should I do?

But, I’m not sure with my own feelings too.

It hurts me so much seeing her kissed Donghae. It really hurts.

Am I falling in love with her for real?

-end pov-


thanks for all the encouraging comments everyone..guest what? it's only a prank from me..kekekke...well, honestly i did feel a bit demotivated when i saw there were lack of comments but i know there are loyal readers that always dropped comment for me, so of course i'll not stop writing this story...i just wanna see your reactions..kekekke.....

enjoy this chapters and drop a comment for my motivation..;-P