chapter 67

Complicated Love

It’s almost a month after YongSica in a steady relationship. Even though they are happy but they rarely get the chance to meet each other. SNSD is busy flying back forth between Korea and Japan and preparing for their new album and Japanese single. While Beast is busy preparing for their Japanese debut. Both of them are really busy.

Jessica rarely meets with Donghae too because he is busy with his Suju-M promotions. He always away in China to promote their new song.  It’s a relief for Jessica because she is still feeling sorry for him and there is still a feeling in her heart for Donghae. But, she still can control it because she has Junhyung with her.

Even though Junhyung and Jessica rarely get the chance to meet but he never fails to call and text her. He is still the old Junhyung, Junhyung that loves to tease Jessica, a lot. Sometimes she feels annoyed with his unending teases. Because of his teases and jokes, she even thought that Junhyung doesn’t love her as much as she loves him. However, all the negative feelings will vanish once Junhyung coaxed her. That’s Junhyung’s specialty, he knows how to melt her.

Whereas Junhyung is sometimes feel insecure and threaten because of Donghae. He is still very sensitive every times Jessica mentioned about Donghae. For him, Donghae will forever be his biggest rival. He is insecure because he knows that Jessica still loves Donghae. But, Jessica knows how to coax him. Junhyung also occasionally jealous of Top but he still can control his jealousy because he knows that Jessica doesn’t love Top.

Junhyung’s jealousy is also because he thinks that he is not at the same level with Jessica, unlike Donghae and Top. Jessica's status as one of SNSD members always presurring him. He thinks that Jessica, as one of the SNSD members, is a top idol just like Hae n Top whereas he is still considered a rookie idol who is slowly climbing to be on top. Whenever he feels like that, Jessica will coax him. YongSica relationship is slowly spreads among the other idols and like always, they keep it as a secret among them. Idols always keep each other secrets especially about their love life.

 

Both SNSD and Beast will perform for Korean Music Wave in Bangkok. SNSD is still in Japan while Beast is in Korea. Both Junhyung and Jessica didn’t meet each other for almost one and a half weeks already. They missed each other so much, especially Jessica. She longs for his presence, she wants him to pamper and cherish her.

 

In Bangkok, a day before MBC’s 50th Anniversary Korean Music Wave

At SNSD’s hotel room

‘Why you look so gloomy?’ Yuri asked Jessica.

‘Nothing,’ she said coldly.

‘Yahh, your coldness is not working with me. Come on, tell me,’ Yuri told her best friend.

‘I miss Junhyung,’ she said quietly.

‘Ah, so, go and meet him,’ Yuri said.

‘Shiro! He doesn’t bother to look for me here. Why should I go and look for him?’ she said bitterly.

‘Aigoo, both of you are a really bickering couple. Have you called him?’ Yuri asked.

‘Neh but he didn’t answer my calls,’ she said sadly.

‘Wait, they already arrived?’ Yuri asked again.

‘I guess. They took the same flight with HoMin oppa and 4Minute,’ Jessica told.

 

‘Aigoo, if you miss him, you should go and meet with him. Their hotel is not too far away from our hotel,’ Yuri told her.

‘Yul-ah, I really2 miss him like crazy. It’s been almost more than a week since we last met,’ she told Yuri.

‘I know. He’s busy with B2st’s Japan debut and we, flying back forth to Japan n Korea,’ Yuri said, understand her best friend.

‘Sometimes I think he doesn’t miss and love me as much as I do,’ Jessica said bitterly.

‘Yah, don’t say that. You know how much he loves you,’ Yuri coaxed her.

‘I know but sometimes I feel doubt. You know him, right?’ Jessica told.

‘We know how Junhyung is. He is mean, annoying and likes to tease you a lot but he really2 loves you. Don’t doubt him. He will upset if he knows that you doubt him,’ Yuri said kindly.

‘He’s different with Hae oppa. Hae oppa always showers me with his sweet words and acts but Junhyung, he’s different,’ Jessica said quietly.

 

‘Yahh, Jung Jessica! Don’t tell me that you are changing your mind again,’ Yuri told her sternly.

‘No, I don’t. It’s just I can’t help but compared him with Hae oppa,’ she said.

‘Don’t do that, Sica-ah. Junhyung will not like it if he knows you compared him with fishy. Besides, he’s the joker, of course he jokes around so much, especially with you,’ Yuri said.

‘I know,’ she said quietly.

Then, her phone is vibrating.

My annoying joker <333

 

Jessica immediately smiles when she saw the caller id. She quickly takes her phone and answers it while Yuri leaves the room, to let her speaks comfortably with her boyfriend.

 

Sica: Yoboseyo, joker. *while walking to the window, watching the night views in Bangkok

Junhyung: Hi, my ugly ice princess!

Sica: Yahh, stop calling me ugly. *sulk

Junhyung: keke.. Are you at hotel room?

Sica: Neh. By the way, why you didn’t answer my calls before?

Junhyung: Sorry love, my phone is in silent mode. So, I don’t notice it when you called.

Sica: When did you arrive?

Junhyung: Almost one and a half hours ago.

Sica: And you only call me now? You are so mean!

Junhyung: Mianhe, I’m just too tired. I felt asleep.

Sica: Don’t you miss me?

Junhyung: No I don’t! *teasing.

Sica: Yahh, I hate you! *sad and sulk

Junhyung: Mwe? You miss me?

Sica: Ani, I don’t miss you. *coldly

Junhyung: Well, we are even, right? *still teasing

Sica: Whatever. *cold

Junhyung: I’m really tired now. I don’t think we could meet tonight. Let’s meet tomorrow during rehearsal. Is that okay with you?

Sica: Bwoh? Yah, we haven’t met for a week!

Junhyung: I know but I don’t have energy to go anywhere. I’m so tired, what can I do?

Sica: Arasso. *sad

Junhyung: Are you mad?

Sica: Ani, I’m not. *sad, mad, heartbroken

Junhyung: I’m so sorry, I don’t mean to make you sad.

Sica: It’s okay. Let’s just meet tomorrow. Have a good rest. *cold

Junhyung: You are really mad, right? Did you miss me that much?

Sica: No, I don’t. Just go and get some sleep. Byeee.

Junhyung: Yahh, don’t hangs up!

Sica: Bye! *hangs up, really sad and heartbroken.

 

Jessica is really sad and mad with Junhyung. She’s in the verge of tears while still staring outside the room’s window. Suddenly, a pair of muscular arms hugs her from behind. She’s really surprised but she knows the arms so well, it’s warmness are really familiar to her. A handsome and familiar bangle is on the wrist of the arms that are hugging her. She really misses to be in that arms, she dreams about it every night.

‘It’s rude to hang up on your boyfriend like that,’ he whispered to her.

She smiles and holds onto the arms that are still on her waist, hugging her tightly.

 

‘It’s okay if that boyfriend is mean like you,’ she said, in his arms.

Junhyung chuckles, he turns her around to face him.

 

‘I miss my ugly ice princess so much,’ he said while tucking some of her hair behind her ear.

‘Really? You miss me?’ she asked while hanging her hands on his neck.

‘Mwe? You don’t believe me?’ he asked while one of his hands is caressing her cheek while the other is on her waist.

‘Neh, because you said that you don’t miss me,’ she said while gazing to his face.

‘I did? I don’t remember that. I think you misheard me,’ he said casually.

‘Yeah, right,’ she said sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

 

Junhyung chuckles and he pulls her into his embraces. He hugs her tightly and tenderly while kissing the top of her head, several times. Jessica buries her face in his neck while locking her arms around his neck and when she feels Junhyung is kissing her head, she’s surprised but really happy. She feels his loves for her.

‘I miss you so much,’ he whispered to her ear.

‘I miss you too,’ she said softly in his neck.

 

Junhyung slowly broke their hugs and he lifted her chin. He leans in and kisses her lips, passionately. They kiss for minutes and only stop when they need some air to breath. Junhyung rested his forehead on hers and stares right into her eyes, both of them are gasping for air.

‘I love you, so much,’ he said.

‘I love you too,’ she said.

 

Junhyung smiles and he hugs her again. She rested her head on his broad chest while he places his chin on the top of her head.

‘I thought I’m not going to meet you tonight,’ she said on his chest.

‘Are you crazy? I miss you so much, I think I might become nuts if I can’t meet you tonight,’ he told her.

‘Really? But, what takes you too long to come here?’ she asked while gazing at his face.

‘I want to come here as soon as we landed but I can’t because we need to check in the hotel room first. Then, our manager gives some ‘speech’. And after that, I sneakily get out of the hotel and tried my best to avoid any fans and come here. And now, here I am with my ugly ice princess,’ he said playfully.

‘You are so mean. You lied to me, huh?’ she asked while glaring.

‘Well, you know me. It’s fun to tease you and see how much you miss me,’ he said while smirking.

‘I’m so mad and sad when you told me that you couldn’t meet with me tonight,’ she said and pouted.

 

Junhyung smiles and gives a peck on her pouty lips.

‘I know. And if I don’t show myself in another minutes, I think you might cry, right?’ he asked.

‘Ermm, ani,’ she denied.

‘Don’t lie, I know you so well. You are a cry baby,’ he teased and pinches the top of her nose.

‘No, I’m not!’ she said sourly.

‘Yes, you are,’ he teased again.

‘I hate you,’ she said bitterly and pushes his chest away but he pulls her waist towards him.

‘But you also love me,’ he said smugly.

Jessica pouted, sulking with him, asking for his attention.

 

Junhyung kisses her forehead, softly and hugs her tightly, again.

‘Aigoo, you don’t know how much I love you,’ he said while hugging her.

‘……’

‘I’m really2 tired but here I am, spending time with you. Be with you make all my exhaustions gone. You are my vitamins,’ he said cheesily and that makes Jessica smiles widely on his chest.

‘So cheesy,’ she said.

‘Yep, but I know you love my cheesiness,’ he smirks.

‘Neh, because it’s so hard to see the joker in cheesy mode,’ she said jokingly.

‘Well, I’m not a cheesy guy but sometimes, you make me become cheesy. Only this ugly ice princess can do that to the cool joker,’ he told her.

‘Woww, I’m really proud because I have that power,’ she said playfully.

‘Of course you should be proud,’ he said happily.

They stay in each other arms  because they really miss each other company so much.

 

 

‘So, what do you want to do tonight?’ Junhyung asked.

They sat on the edge of the bed.

 

‘I don’t know. But, you said you are tired. You can go back and take a proper rest, it’s okay,’ she said with concern while his jaw line.

‘No, like I said before. All my exhaustions are gone already. I just want to spend as much time as I can with you. We don’t know when we will meet like this again,’ he said while smiling to her.

‘That’s right. Aigoo, I’m tired too,’ she said with her sleepy eyes.

‘Do you want to sleep? If you want, you can sleep now. We can meet tomorrow,’ he told her.

‘Shiro! I want to spend time with you,’ she said babyishly.

‘Okay, but if you get tired tomorrow, don’t blame me,’ he said playfully.

‘You are mean!’ she said and pouted.

 

‘Mean? Mwe? I’m just saying the truth,’ he told her.

‘Arasso, I know,’ she said and yawns.

Junhyung chuckles and pulls her into his embraces. He placed her head on his chest.

 

‘You are tired. Get some rest,’ he said while her hair.

‘Shiro! Let’s go out,’ she said excitedly and broke their hugs.

‘Going where?’ he asked while gazing at her excited face.

‘I don’t know. We can wander around Bangkok,’ she said brightly.

‘Aigoo, what if we lost?’ he asked.

‘Urghh, come on. Pleaseeee,’ she begged with her puppy eyes, knowing his weakness.

 

‘Aishh, arasso,’ he said lazily.

‘Let’s go,’ she said and puts on her hoody jacket.

 

 

‘Let’s go,’ she said and pulls him from the bed but he’s too strong.

‘Pull me,’ he said lazily.

‘You are too heavy,’ she said.

‘No, you are too weak,’ he teased.

Jessica tries again but failed.

 

‘Ah, Yong Junhyung! Paaalliiiiii,’ she whined.

‘Gives me a kiss first,’ he said with smirks while pointing to his lips.

‘Shiro!’

‘Fine, then I won’t going anywhere and just stay here,’ he said sternly.

‘You are ridiculous,’ she said sourly.

‘Me? You are ridiculous coz you won’t give your boyfriend a kiss,’ he said cheekily.

Jessica sighed and she leans in to give a peck on his lips but he’s really fast. Once their lips touch, he quickly holds the back of her head and his other hand is on her waist, pulling her towards him, closing their gaps. Jessica is now on his laps, they are kissing passionately. After quite some times, both of them parted, gasping for air.

 

‘Thank you for that hot kiss,’ he said while smirking.

‘You force me,’ she said, still on his laps.

‘What? I forced you? You like it, so, don’t deny,’ he said playfully.

‘Whatever. Come on, let’s go,’ she said and ruffles his hair.

‘Okay, let’s go,’ he said and kisses her cheek.

 

Jessica gets up from his laps and pulls him from the bed. Both of them walk out of the room by holding hands. Jessica happily tells her members that she’s going out. They just smile and happy seeing her so happy and blissful with Junhyung.

They are really grateful to Junhyung because he never fails to make Jessica happy. They think Jessica makes a right choice when she chooses Junhyung even though they are sorry for Donghae. Tiffany is also slowly becomes closed with Junhyung.