chapter 41

Complicated Love

HaeSica’s  date

‘So, where are we going?’ Jessica asked as soon as she meets with Donghae.

He waits for her at SNSD’s dorm. They are going for their 1st official date after they back together. And for idols like them, their dates are always at night, late night.

 

‘Don’t you want to give your boyfriend a kiss first?’ Donghae asked.

‘Boyfriend? Wow, I really miss that word,’ she said while hanging her arms on his neck.

‘I want a kiss from my girlfriend,’ he told her while showing his pretty smiles, his hands on her waist.

Jessica tip-toeing and kisses his lips. They kiss softly and gently. After that, Donghae hugs her dearly.

 

‘Oppa, we should go now. Stop hugging me,’ she said jokingly in his arms.

‘Let me hugs you for a while. Then, we can go,’ he said softly.

Jessica just let him hugs her. After a while, he let go of his hug.

‘Let’s go,’ he said while opening the car’s door for her. She gets in and he drove off to their destination.

 

‘We are we going?’ she asked again.

‘Han River. Let’s have a date there,’ he told her.

‘Han River? Great, I always heard that celebrities go there for a secret date,’ she said.

‘Yup, and that’s what we are going to do,’ he said cheekily.

‘Arasso,’ she said brightly.

 

At Han River

    

Donghae and Jessica are strolling at the Han River, holding hands. They are so much in love and happy with each other companions. They did a great job in hiding their true identities.

‘So, this is how it feels having a secret date here,’ she said happily.

‘I bet some of the people here are idols like us,’ he told her.

‘I think so too,’ she said.

Donghae hugs her waist and pulls her towards him.

 

‘I’ll never get tired looking at your pretty face,’ he said while gazing at her face.

‘Liar,’ she said, her hands are on his chest.

‘I’m telling the truth,’ he said earnestly.

‘I know, I’m just teasing you,’ she said while hanging her arms on his neck.

‘Sica, I’m sorry for all the sadness and pains that I gave you before. I promised, from now on, I’ll never make you sad again. You will always be happy with me,’ he said delicately.

‘You should stop apologizing. I already forgive you and to be honest, I never really mad at you. How can I mad at my stupid fishy,’ she said playfully.

‘I know but still, I want to apologize,’ he said while smiling to her.

He leans in and kisses her lips, softly and gently. After that, she hugs him tightly and rested her head on his chest.

 

‘Thank you, oppa. For these amazing moments,’ she said softly on his chest.

‘Thank you to you too. Because you are willing to wait for me and your trust in me,’ he said and kisses the top of her head.

Jessica just nodded and still resting in his embraces.

 

After that, they stroll along the river, romantically. Sometimes, Donghae will and they will end up running after each other. They are having really fun there. After a while, they rested by sit on the grass. She leans her head on his shoulder and he tilted his on hers.

‘I hope we will always be like this,’ he said softly while interlocking their fingers with each other.

‘Neh, me too,’ she said softly.

Then, Donghae noticed that bracelet again. She always wears that bracelet whenever they meet. He never asks her before because it’s normal for her to wear bracelet. However, it becomes weird because Jessica will never wear bracelet like that for too long. She always ended up buy a new one and keep on changing new accessories.

 

‘Sica, why are you always wear this bracelet?’ he asked while holding her wrist.

‘Ah, that,’ she said, thinking the right words.

‘I noticed you wear this bracelet, 24/7,’ he told her.

‘It’s from my auntie. She bought it from her hometown and she said that it brings luck. So, she insisted me to keep on wearing it,’ she lied.

‘Really? It brings luck?’

‘Well, that’s what she told me. I’m not sure either,’ she said.

‘It’s a pretty bracelet and unique,’ he said.

‘I know right, it’s really beautiful. That’s why I love it so much,’ she told him.

Donghae just nodded while smiling. Jessica is feeling really guilty because she lied to him. She just couldn’t tell him the truth about the bracelet. The truth that the bracelet is a present from Junhyung and she keeps on wearing it because she misses Junhyung. She’s happy right now because she has Donghae with her. She’s really blissful for that. But, some part of her is missing Junhyung like crazy and longs for him.

 

‘Look, firecrackers!’ Jessica yelled excitedly while pointing to the sky.

‘Wow, it’s really beautiful,’ he said.

‘Wahh, I really2 love it,’ she said, excited like a little kid.

Donghae chuckles seeing her cuteness.

 

‘Why are you laughing?’ she asked while staring at him.

‘Ani, it’s just you look like a little kid,’ he said while smiling.

‘Really? I don’t think so,’ she denied.

‘Yes, you are. And you look so cute,’ he said and pinched the top of her nose.

‘Aww, it hurts,’ she whined cutely while rubbing her nose.

Donghae leans in and gives a peck on the top of her nose.

 

‘Does it still hurts?’ he asked softly.

‘Ermm, a bit,’ she said.

He kisses her nose again.

 

‘And now?’ he asked.

‘It’s fully recovered,’ she said happily.

‘See, I know how to heal you,’ he said playfully.

Jessica kisses his cheek and continues enjoying the firecrackers but it’s gone.

 

‘Oppa, see what you have done! It’s totally gone now,’ she said sourly and pouted.

‘Why it’s my fault?’ he asked.

‘Because you distracted me!’ she said.

‘Keke.. Mianhe, but you enjoy my distraction, right?’ he asked.

‘Errm, yeah,’ she admitted and hugs his waist. Resting her head on his chest, again.

 

The couple enjoys their moments there for hours before heading back to their respective dorms. Before parted, Hae kisses her on the lips and forehead, softly.

‘Love you, pretty Sica.’

‘Love you too, fishy.’


preview

 

‘Sica, where are you going? What happen?’ he asked curiously and he’s really shocked seeing tears on her cheeks.

‘Oppa, Junhyung….Junghyung, he is at the hospital right now. He involved in a car crash. I need to go now,’ she sobbed with worry expression.

‘Sica, calm down, okay?’ Donghae said.

‘Noo! I can’t calm down because I don’t know about his condition. What if he died? What if he left me forever? Ottoke? Ottoke?’ she sobbed again.


these chapters are fully haesica!..yeayyy..keke

next chapter, is gonna be full with yongsica..

i think from now on, most of you will slightly angry with sica..huhu..but, just bear with her..arasso?..huhu

by the way, thanks for ur comments..

keep on dropping ur comments for me..:))

no silent readers please...