chapter 55

Complicated Love

Ding dong

 

‘Owh, Sica-ah. Come in,’ Kyuhyun invited her.

She steps into the dorm, looking for Donghae.

 

‘Hae hyung is in his room,’ Kyuhyun told her.

‘Ah, I want to see him. Can I go?’ she asked.

‘Of course,’ Kyuhyun said.

Jessica walks to his room and knocks his room’s door.

Knock knock

 

‘Come in!’ Donghae yelled from inside.

When she enters the room, Hae is really surprised seeing her. He quickly runs to her and hugs her tightly.

 

‘I’m so sorry for that night. I’m really2 sorry,’ he apologized.

Jessica hugs his waist, enjoying his warm arms. In his arms, she feels so warm and safe. These arms always appear in her dreams since 8 years ago. She feels tears in her eyes, but she tries her best to hold it. Donghae broke their hug and he lifted her chin. He saw her teary eyes, he cupped her face with his palms and kisses her lips, softly and gently.

 

‘I love you so much, pretty Sica. I miss you like crazy. Please forgive me for everything happened,’ he said earnestly.

‘Pabo, I’m the one that should apologize to you,’ she said softly.

‘No, I shouldn’t force you,’ he told her.

‘Oppa, how much do you love me?’ she asked while gazing into his eyes.

‘How much? Words can’t describe my love for you, Sica. I love you since our training, 8 years ago and I still do until now. I never ever fall in love with someone else beside you. You are the only one in my heart. I know I’m such a coward and stupid before but now, I’m not like that. I’ll bravely fight for you, for our love,’ he said with tears in his eyes.

‘Oppa, do you trust me?’ she asked.

‘I do, with all my heart,’ he said.

 

‘Oppa, I’m really sorry for all the things that I’ve done to you. I know I hurt you so much,’ she said, tears rolling down her cheeks.

‘No, don’t say that. I hurt you more before this,’ he said, tears roll down his cheeks too.

‘I love you, oppa. I do, so much,’ she said with tears.

‘Sica, please don’t leave me. Please,’ he begged with tears while holding both of her hands.

Jessica just gazes at him with her teary eyes. Donghae weakly collapsed on the floor, sobbing while still holding her hands. Jessica kneels down in front of him, she cupped his face with her palms.

 

‘Pabo, who says I will leave you?’ she asked.

‘You won’t?’ he asked while gazing into her teary eyes.

Jessica nodded and smiles to him. Donghae quickly hugs her and she bawled on his chest.

 

‘Kombawo, Sica. Kombawo,’ he said and kisses the top of her head.

‘I’m so sorry, oppa. I’m sorry for everything that I’ve done to you. I know I’m at fault. I’m such a bad girl,’ she sobbed.

‘No2x. Don’t say that. You are not a bad girl. You are a special girl, a girl that I love so much,’ he said softly.

‘I’m sorry for hurting you so much. I’m really sorry,’ she keeps on apologizing while sobbing.

‘Don’t apologize. What’s important right now is that we are together,’ he coaxed her.

Jessica nodded while still sobbing. They hug each other for quite some times.

 

‘Oppa, I need to meet with Junhyung, to tell him about this,’ she said to him when they broke their hugs.

‘I’ll go with you,’ he said.

‘Noo, I need to go alone. I don’t want to hurt him more,’ she said.

‘But….’

‘Oppa, you said that you trust me. So, I need your trust right now,’ she told him.

‘Arasso, you can go. But, promised me, that you will back to me, okay?’ he asked.

‘Of course. I’ll be back with you because I’m your girlfriend, your pretty Sica,’ she said while smiling.

‘Neh, and I’m your stupid fishy, your boyfriend,’ he said softly.

Jessica leans in and kisses his lips. After brief moments, their lips parted.

 

‘I need to go now. I’ll call you later,’ she told him softly.

‘Okay, take care,’ he said.

He walks her to the front door. Before she left, Hae hugs her tightly and kisses her lips and her forehead, softly.

 

 

Jessica takes a cab and heading to her 2nd destination, B2st’s dorm. She’s trying to calm herself.

‘This is the best decision for you, Sica,’ she said to herself.

 

 

Once she reached B2st’s dorm, she buzzes their door’s bell.

‘Oh, noona. Come in,’ Donwoon said happily.

 

Jessica walks into their dorm and she saw all of B2st members are in the leaving room, including Junhyung.

‘Sicaa,’ Junhyung said and runs to her.

He hugs her tightly.

 

‘I’m sorry. I’m so sorry for that night,’ he apologized, still hugging her.

‘No, it’s okay. I’m not mad at you. I’m the one that should apologize to you,’ she said, on his chest.

‘No, you are not at fault. I’m really sorry. I miss you so much,’ he said softly.

He broke their hugs and gazes at her tired face.

 

‘Jun-ah, I need to talk to you, alone,’ she told him softly.

‘Okay, we can talk in my room,’ he said.

‘Neh,’ she said shortly.

Junhyung walks to his room by holding her hand. He just ignores s’ confused and curious faces.

 

In the room

‘Jun-ah, sits here,’ she said.

Junhyung sits beside her, on the edge of the bed. Junhyung gazes at her face and he feels something is not right. She looks emotionless and really tired even though she’s trying to hide it. But, he still can see it.

 

‘What is it that you want to tell me?’ Junhyung asked while holding her hand.

‘I want you to know that I love you and I never regret my feeling for you. It’s one of the best feelings that I ever felt in my whole life,’ she told him, trying her hardest to hold her tears.

‘Me too. I love you, so much and I’ll never regret it. I want to love you, forever,’ he said to her.

‘I do love you but I can’t be together with you,’ she said, tears finally rolling down her cheeks.

Junhyung knows that this will come. He just nodded while holding his manly tears from rolling down his cheeks.

 

‘I know, I get it. Don’t worry, I completely understand,’ he said calmly.

‘Jun-ah, I cannot leave Hae oppa because I love him so much. I love him since 8 years ago,’ she sobbed.

‘I know,’ he said shortly.

‘If I have other options, I will choose to be with both of you. But, I know I cannot do that, and I’m really sorry,’ she said with tears rapidly flowing down her cheeks.

‘No, no. It’s okay, don’t cry,’ he said while wiping off her tears.

Junhyung is shattered into pieces but he doesn’t want to show that in front of her because he doesn’t want her to feel sorry for him and pressuring her even more. So, he pretends to look strong for her.

 

‘Jun-ah, don’t do this to me. Don’t be so nice to me. You can yell at me, you can mad at me, you can blame me, but please, don’t be like this,’ she sobbed while holding both of his hands.

‘I don’t want to yell at you because I couldn’t do that. I’m not blaming you because you are not guilty in this matter,’ he told her softly.

‘Junhyung-ahhh,’ she sobbed.

Junhyung pulls her into his arms. He hugs her while gently patting her back, to calm her and shush her.

 

‘Ssshh, sshhh, don’t cry,’ he shushed her.

Jessica is bawling on his chest.

 

‘Sica, I will keep those memories of yours with me, forever. The moments when I’m with you are the best moments that ever happened in my whole life. I will never forget it. Those moments are my treasures and I’ll keep it deep inside my heart, forever,’ he whispered to her.

Jessica is crying even harder when he said those words. She broke their hugs and cupped his face with her palms.

 

‘I’m so sorry for hurting you. I never mean to do that,’ she said with tears while gazing into his eyes.

‘I know,’ he said while forcing a smile, trying to hide his pains.

‘My feeling and my love for you are real. I do love you,’ she said earnestly.

‘I know. I never doubt your feeling for me, not even once,’ he told her.

Jessica buries her face on his chest, again. Crying her heart out because this is their last moment together.

 

‘Sica, just promise me one thing,’ he said while hugging her.

‘What is it?’ she asked.

‘Promised me that in our next life, you will choose me. Ani, I want to be the one that fall in love with you 1st and I’m the 1st that meet with you, not Donghae or anyone else. And I want you to love me, just me, No one else,’ he told her.

‘I promised,’ she sobbed.

‘Pinky promised?’ he asked.

‘Pinky promised. I’ll wait for you in our next life and I will never look at any guys beside you,’ she said sadly.

‘Thanks. Now, I can’t wait to be in our next life,’ he said jokingly.

Jessica continues hugging and crying in his arms. He still has a heart to joke in this situation. Jessica knows that Junhyung is really sad and heartbroken right now but he just doesn’t want to show her.

 

Jessica broke their hugs and she cupped his face with her palms.

‘Junhyung-ah, you can cry if you want. Don’t hold your tears, don’t hide your pains and don’t pretend to be strong in front of me,’ she said softly with tears

‘No, I can’t let you see my tears. I don’t want you to see my weakness. Don’t worry about me, I’m a strong guy. I’m Beast’s joker,’ he said playfully, trying his best to hold his tears while holding her hands on his cheeks.

‘I’m sadder seeing you like this,’ she sobbed, still cupping his face.

‘Don’t, I’m okay. I wish you the best with Donghae even though it’s really killing me, inside,’ he said bitterly and quickly pulls her into his arms.

A single tear rolls down his cheek but he quickly wipes it off and continues hugging her tightly. She’s still sobbing on his chest.

 

 

After about half an hour staying in each other arms, finally it’s time for Jessica to leave.

‘I love you, joker. Take care of yourself and please forgive me for everything,’ she said softly while gazing into his eyes.

‘I love you too, ugly ice princess. I’m not even mad at you, why should I forgive you?’ he said playfully.

Jessica cupped his face with her palms and tip-toeing to kiss his lips. They kiss gently and softly for brief moments before parted. Jessica hugs him for the last time.

 

‘Bye, joker,’ she said, tearing.

‘Bye, ice princess,’ he said, holding his tears.

 

‘I can’t accompany you outside because I’m afraid I can’t let you go,’ he said playfully.

‘It’s okay. Bye,’ she said while smiling to him.

Then, she quickly left the room, leaving Junhyung alone.

 

‘Noona, what happen?’ Donwoon asked when he saw Jessica.

‘Donwoon-ah, please forgive noona because noona break your joker’s heart. Please take care of him,’ she sobbed and runs away, leaving the dorm.

All the B2st members are shocked. Donwoon tries to run after her but she’s already out of sight.

 

In the room

As soon as Jessica is out of his sight, Junhyung collapsed on the floor. He stares at the floor, blankly. He feels pains in his heart, it’s so painful that he couldn’t handle it. He never feels something as painful as that before. He clutches his shirt on his chest and punches his chest.

 ‘Arghhhhhhhh,’ he yelled, and his manly tears finally rolling down his cheeks.

He never ever cries because of a girl but the ice princess, Jung Jessica makes him cries so hard.

 

Junhyung is weeping while still hitting his chest, to reduce the pains but it keeps become more painful.

‘Jun-ah!’ Hyunseung said, shocked seeing him like that.

Hyunseung helps him to stand up but he fails because Junhyung doesn’t want to.

 

‘Hyung,’ Kikwang said sadly.

‘Junhyung-ah,’ Doojun said.

‘Hyung,’ Donwoon and Yosoeb said.

They never saw their joker cries so hard and look so weak like that. This is the 1st time they witness his manly tears because of a girl.

 

‘Guys, I lost her. She chooses Donghae,’ he told them.

He didn’t even bother to wipe his tears.

 

‘Jun-ah, don’t be like this, please,’ Doojun said.

‘You need to be strong. You will found other girl,’ Hyunseung said while patting his back.

‘Other girl? I don’t want other girl, I just want her but I couldn’t have her,’ he said weakly.

‘Hyung, I’m sorry for you,’ Donwoon told him with concern.

‘Don’t feel sorry for me, maknae. I’m okay, I’m B2st joker, Yong Junhyung,’ he said while wiping off his tears and stands up.

‘Hyung,’ Kikwang said concernly.

 

‘Guys, let’s have a party tonight. A heartbroken party for me. Doojun-ah, go and buy beers,’ Junhyung told .

‘Junhyung-ah…’

‘Come on. I just dumped by the girl that I love. Don’t you think you should entertain me?’ Junhyung asked them playfully.

‘Okay, let’s have party,’ Hyunseung said.

‘Great! Now, go and buy beers. It’s on my treat,’ Junhyung said brightly.

‘Let’s go,’ Doojun said, just follow the flows.

All s follow him and left Junhyung alone.

 

‘Jung Jessica, thanks for the memories,’ he said sadly to himself and walks out of the room.

Junhyung completely drunk that night, obviously he’s really heartbroken. He is shattered into pieces. s are feeling really sorry for him. They just let him drinks as much as he want because it will make him forget about Jessica, for a while.



this is not the end..this story is still has a long way to go..

so, keep on reading...

thanks for ur comments..

keep on dropping ur comments for me..