chapter 22

Complicated Love

17 December 2010, Music Bank Year-End Special

SNSD, Suju, F(X) and Shinee are in separate waiting room, but most of them gathered in SNSD’s room. They are playing around and joking with each other.

 

‘Oppaaa,’ Jessica whined when Donghae .

They are on the couch, talking and teasing each other. They look so happy and so in love.

‘Yahh, HaeSica! Behave yourself,’ Leeteuk told them playfully.

‘Neh, we are grossing out seeing both of you,’ Eunhyuk said.

‘Shut up, monkey! ‘ Donghae playfully yelled at him while Jessica is laughing.

 

‘Sica-ah, I only saw you in our waiting room whenever Donghae oppa is present. If not, you will be wandering at your oh-so-many friends’ waiting rooms,’ Hyoyeon told her.

‘Really?’ Donghae asked.

‘Neh, if you are not here, she wills either at 2PM or Kara or Ft Island or 2AM’s room. And most recently, at B2st’s waiting room, with the joker,’ Yoona said slyly.

‘The joker? Who?’ Donghae asked Jessica.

‘Junhyung,’ she said shortly.

‘Ahh, him,’ Donghae said, slightly jealous.

 

‘So, you are with Junhyung now?’ Eunhyuk asked playfully, knowing Donghae’s jealousy.

‘He’s my closed friend. And I’m not only with him, I meet with my dungseng too, Donwoon,’ she told them, but addressing Donghae, specifically.

 

‘Really?’ Donghae asked while raising his eyebrow.

‘Neh, oppa,’ she said while smiling to him.

‘Why are you jealous, Fishy oppa? You are not in the situation to jealous,’ Yoona said, pretending to joke around.

‘Neh, Sica is single. She can be friends with any guys that she wanted,’ Heechul said jokingly.

Donghae’s expression is becoming really gloomy hearing them.

 

‘Yah2x! Stop teasing him. He might cries,’ Leeteuk said playfully.

‘No, I’m not!’ Donghae yelled.

‘Yeah right. We all know that you are the emotional one,’ Eunhyuk continues teasing him.

‘Oppadeul, stop teasing my fishy already,’ Jessica said playfully and makes Donghae smiles.

‘Yeah, your stupid fishy,’ Yesung said.

‘Whatever,’ Donghae rolled his eyes to s.

 

‘Sica-ah, I want to meet with Hongki and Jonghun. You want to come along?’ Heechul asked her.

‘Ermm, neh,’ she said.

Donghae quickly looks at her in disappointment.

‘I won’t be long, oppa. Wait for me, okay?’ she assured him.

‘Arasso. Please come back here quickly. I might be dead missing you,’ Donhae said cheesily.

‘Ewwwww, pleaseeeee,’ Yuri said loudly in disgusted.

‘Yah, since when you are so cheesy?!’ Eunhyuk yelled.

 

‘Hae-ah, I borrow my twins for awhile,’ Heechul told him playfully.

‘Arasso. Make sure you return her back to me,’ Donghae said jokingly while Jessica just smiles and follows Heechul.

Heechul is upset with Donghae because of his actions for Jessica but he can’t be mad at him. Heechul loves him so much likes his brother. As much as he hates Donghae’s cowardness, but he still cares for him, for his feeling.

 

‘Oh, Heechul hyung! Noona!’ Hongki yelled when he saw HeeSica is walking towards him.

Hongki, Jonghun, Junhyung and Simon D are talking outside Supreme Team’s waiting room.

 

‘Hi guys!’ Jessica yelled brightly.

‘Noona, why do you look so happy?’ Hongki asked her.

‘Nothing. Is it wrong for me to look happy?’

‘It’s nothing wrong but it’s just weird,’ Junhyung said.

‘Aigoo. If I’m sad, you will ask me why I’m sad. And now, I’m happy but still, you ask me too,’ she sighed.

‘Did something good happen, noona?’ Jonghun asked curiously.

‘Ani, nothing,’ she said shortly.

 

‘Noona, something good must happen right?’ Hongki asked.

‘Yahh, I’ve told you already. It’s nothing!’ she lightly yelled.

‘Aishh, slow down your voice,’ Junhyung told her, she is standing beside him.

‘Mianheee,’ she apologized cutely to Junhyung while spontaneously holding his arm.

‘You sure are lively today,’ Simon told her.

‘It’s nothing,’ she said.

 

‘She’s happy because her beloved fishy is here and you see that bracelet, he gave it to her, a special present from China,’ Heechul told them directly.

‘Oppa!!’ she yelled.

‘Aishh, noona. Stop yelling,’ Hongki sighed.

‘Mianhe,’ she apologized.

Junhyung has becomes gloomy when Heechul told them about HaeSica. He’s really hurts right now. He slowly loosens her grips on his arm.

 

‘I need to go now,’ Junhyung told them.

‘Why so quick, hyung?’ Hongki asked.

‘Ermm, I’m still not done with my make-up. See you later, guys. See ya, Sica,’ he said and quickly walks away from them.

‘What’s wrong with him? I thought he said he’s done with his make-up already,’ Simon said, confused.

‘Neh,’ Jonghun agreed.

‘May be he has something to do,’ Heechul said.

‘That’s right,’ Jessica agreed.

‘So, noona. You are ecstatic because of the bracelet?’ Hongki asked, teasing her.

‘Ani. Heechul oppa is exaggerated,’ she said.

‘Don’t lie. I can read you like a book,’ Heechul told her.

‘Aishh, you are the same with Jaejoong oppa,’ she sighed.

 

‘So, when will we hang out again?’ Simon asked.

‘Soon. I miss karaoke so much,’ Heechul said excitedly.

‘You will join us, Sica?’ Simon asked.

‘Neh, I will if I didn’t have any schedules,’ she said.

‘Ani, she will join us if she didn’t have dates with her other gang. You know her, the socialite,’ Hongki said sarcastically.

‘Yahhh, Lee Hongki! That’s not the way to talk to your noona!’ she said loudly.

‘That’s my way,’ Hongki said playfully.

‘Aishh, stop bickering. It’s annoying,’ Heechul told them.

‘Look who’s talking,’ Jessica said cynically while Jonghun and Simon just laugh seeing their bickering.

 

‘Sica-ah!’

‘Oh, oppa,’ she said brightly.

‘Yah, you just been away from her about 10 minutes, and you are already looking for her?’ Heechul said loudly.

‘Mianhe, Hyung. I need her for something,’ Donghae said.

‘See you later, guys,’ Jessica said and walks away with Donghae.

‘Yahh, you just ditched us like this?’ Heechul yelled.

‘Noona!!’ Hongki and Jonghun yelled while Jessica just pokes her tongue at them.

‘Aishh, that silly girl,’ Simon sighed.

 

Meanwhile, Donghae and Jessica are walking together.

‘What is it, oppa?’ she asked.

‘Nothing. I just missed you already,’ he said playfully.

Jessica giggles at him.

 

‘Oh, Sica-ah. Let’s have another date,’ he told her.

‘Chincha? When?’ she asked excitedly.

‘Ermm, the day after tomorrow. Okay?’ he asked.

‘Neh, where are we going?’ she asked again.

‘Like always. Our favorite, watching late night movies and cuddling in the cinema,’ he said playfully.

‘Okay,’ she said while giggling.

They arrived at their waiting room.

‘Oppa, you go inside first. I need to go to the restroom,’ she said.

‘Arasso.’

 

Jessica is heading to the restroom when she saw Junhyung is sitting alone at a corner, looking so gloomy and miserable. She quickly approaches him.

‘Hi, joker. What are you doing here alone?’ she asked and sits beside him.

‘Oh, Sica. Nothing, I just need some air,’ he said.

‘Are you okay? You have any problem?’ she asked with concern.

‘No, I’m okay. I’m just tired,’ he lied to her.

‘You must be really busy, right?’ she asked while smiling to him.

Her smiles make he feels warm. He immediately smiles seeing her smiles.

 

‘You should always smiles because you look so ugly whenever you are sad,’ she said playfully.

‘Yahh, that’s my words. You are copying me,’ he’s yelled at her.

‘Keke.. Now, you are back to the annoying Junhyung,’ she said jokingly.

‘And you, the ugly ice princess,’ he .

‘Yahhh!!’ she yelled.

‘And the loud Sica,’ he told her.

‘If you continuously said I’m ugly, I’ll become ugly for sure,’ she said while pouting.

‘But you are already ugly, so no need to worry about getting ugly,’ he said, teasing her.

‘I hate you!’ she said.

‘Me too!’

Jessica chuckles at him. Junhyung is always like that. He likes to a lot.

 

‘Are you done teasing me? Are you having fun?’ she asked.

‘I’m not done teasing you but I do have fun by teasing you,’ he told her.

‘I knew it,’ she said while laughing.

 

‘So, that’s the bracelet Donghae gave you?’ he asked while looking at her bracelet.

‘Neh,’ she said.

‘It must be really expensive,’ he told her.

‘It’s not the price. This bracelet is a hand-made and it’s a traditional bracelet in Nanjing. Guys will buy this kind of bracelet for his true love, based on their traditions. Eunhyuk oppa told me about that,’ she told him, not knowing his feeling.

 

‘Really? I’m happy for you,’ he said, trying to hide his pains.

‘Kombawo. And you, stop looks so gloomy. I miss you evil smiles,’ she told him.

‘You miss me?’

‘No, I miss your evil smiles,’ she corrected him.

‘That’s the same with missing me,’ he said while showing his infamous evil smiles.

Jessica chuckles seeing him.

‘That’s Junhyung I know,’ she said brightly.

 

‘Sica-ah, are you free on the day after tomorrow?’ he asked.

‘Mweyo?’

‘Our members are going to celebrate something special. Wanna join us?’ he asked while smiling.

‘Ahh, mianhe. I already have another planned to do on that day,’ she apologized.

‘It’s okay. A date with Donghae?’ he asked, feeling really heartbroken.

‘Yeah,’ she said quietly.

‘Okay, it’s cool. Enjoy your date. We will hang out next time,’ he said while faking a smile.

‘Neh, I promised you, we will go next time. Besides, I really miss that place of yours,’ she said.

‘Neh,’ he said shortly.

 

‘You said you are going to celebrate something special? What is it?’ she asked.

‘Ahh, nothing much. Just forget about it,’ he said.

‘Really? Okay.’

‘Neh. Come on, let’s go to our waiting room,’ he said while pulling her from the chair.

 

They are walking together to their waiting room. Once they arrived at SNSD’s room, Donghae is waiting for her at the door. He’s so surprised seeing her happily talking with Junhyung.

‘Oh, oppa,’ she said to Donghae while smiling.

‘See you later, Sica. Thanks for accompany me just now,’ he said to her.

‘It’s not a problem. You have done something more for me before. By the way, tell Donwoon that his noona misses him,’ she said playfully.

‘Okay. See ya. See you later, Donghae hyung,’ he said and walks away.

‘Neh, see ya,’ Donghae said with jealousy.

 

‘Oppa, let’s go inside,’ she dragged him inside the room.

Once they are in the room, Donghae didn’t has the chance to ask her about Junhyung because she’s busy talking with Krystal, Key and her members.


enjoy this chapter..

thanks for the readers that left comments for me!..:))

it really motivates me..

to silent readers, feel free to drop ur comment too..