chapter 51

Complicated Love

The day of B2st’s encore concert

‘Guys, let’s do our best!’ Doojun said with full of spirits.

‘Yeahh, let’s give our best!’ Yoseob yelled.

 

‘Jun-ah, will your ice princess come?’ Hyunseung asked.

‘Yep, she promised me that she will come,’ Junhyung said happily.

‘No wonder you look so happy, ‘ Doojun told him.

‘What about Yoona?’ Kikwang asked.

‘I don’t know. Why don’t you ask her by yourself? You already have her number,’ Junhyung said.

‘I do have her number but I’m shy,’ Kikwang said shyly.

‘Waahh, our Kikwang is shy,’ Donwoon .

‘Yahh, maknae! Shut up!’ Kikwang yelled playfully.

 

‘Guys, let’s get ready for your outfits and makeup,’ their stylist told them.

‘Arasso,’ all of them said and follow their stylist.


Meanwhile at SME

Jessica is really anxious because she promised Junhyung that she will attends his concert but now, she can’t leave her agency because their CEO wants to have a friendly meeting with all SME artists.

‘Why do you look so worried?’ Yuri asked.

‘Yul-ah, I promised Junhyung to attend his concert. I need to go, this is his 1st stage after his injuries,’ she told Yuri.

‘But, you can’t leave now. Our sansaenim command us all to present,’ Yuri told her.

‘I know. Aigoo, ottoke?’ she asked worriedly.

‘Let’s just hope this so called friendly meeting will not take too much times. Then, you can still attend his concert,’ Yuri said kindly.

‘I hope so,’ Jessica said and sighed.

 

 

‘Your boyfriend is here,’ Yuri whispered to Jessica when she saw Donghae.

‘Hi, oppa,’ Jessica greeted him with smiles.

‘Hi pretty Sica,’ he said and hugs her.

‘Oppa, don’t hug me. Sansaenim might see us,’ she told him.

‘Ahh, I forgot,’ he said and quickly let go of her waist.

 

After waiting about half an hour, their CEO is still nowhere in sight. All SME artists already filling the conference room.

‘Guys and girls, please wait. LSM-sansaenim will be late. He has something else to do before he’s coming here,’ one of SME staff told them.

‘Okay,’ all of them said.

 

Jessica sighed heavily while looking at the clock. B2st concert already started now.

‘Why are you always looking at the clock?’ Donghae asked her.

‘Tonight is B2st Encore Concert. I already promised Junhyung that I’ll be there,’ she told him earnestly.

‘Ahh, I don’t think you can make it. Our sansaenim is still not here,’ he said.

‘I hope this meeting is not going to take too much times,’ she said.

‘I hope this meeting takes forever,’ Donghae thought in his mind.

 

An hour later, finally LSM appear in the room.

‘Sorry because I have something urgent to take care of,’ he told all his artists.

‘Kwencana,’ all of them said except Jessica.

‘So, we are here to discuss further about our SM Town concert Tour,’ LSM told them.

‘Nehh,’ they all said.

Then, they started to discuss everything about their concert tour. They discuss many things and it takes almost 2 hours because SME has many artists and plenty to discuss about.

 

 

‘Okay, it’s done. Thanks for coming. By the way, do you want to go somewhere to eat?’ LSM asked.

‘Nehhh,’ they said.

‘Nooo,’ Jessica groaned quietly.

‘Okay, come on. It’s on my treat,’ he said.

‘Where will we going, sansaenim?’ Heechul asked.

‘I don’t mind. All of you can decide and better chose a large restaurant. We are a big family,’ LSM told him.

‘I know a place like that,’ Kangta said.

‘Okay, let’s go now,’ LSM said and they follow him.

 

‘Let’s go, Sica,’ Donghae said.

‘Can’t I just skip this?’ she asked.

‘No! You know our sansaenim. He will ask many questions if one of us is not there,’ Donghae told her.

‘Aishhh,’ she sighed and walks out from the room with Donghae.

 

All SME artists are having their late supper at a very large restaurant that fits all of them. They are really noisy and loud, talking and laughing with each other. Jessica sits in between YoonYul, Hae is quite far away from her because they afraid if LSM will become suspicious of them.

Jessica is not in the mood to talk with anyone. She just keeps on silent and playing with her food with a spoon. Then, she remembers something and takes her phone, to call someone. After trying about 3 times, he didn’t pick up.

‘Aissh, pabo me. He’s performing right now. How can he answer his phone,’ she thought.

 

She’s typing a text message for him when her phone is out of battery.

‘God, why is this happening to me?’ she groaned quietly.

‘Onnie, are you okay?’ Yoona asked her.

‘No, I’m not,’ she said coldly.

‘What happened? Ahh, B2st’s concert, right?’ Yoona asked.

Jessica nodded while showing her bitter face to Yoona.

 

‘Ottoke, Yoon? I broke my promised with Junhyung,’ she told her.

‘It will be okay, onnie. You can explain to him. And if you need any witness or supporter, I can help you,’ Yoona said while smiling.

‘Kombawo, Yoon. But still, I feels really bad for him. This is his 1st stage after a long break,’ she told Yoona.

‘I understand, onnie. Let’s just hope he’s doing his best,’ Yoona said kindly.

Jessica slightly smiles and sighed again. She didn’t aware that Donghae is eyeing her.

 

After about another one and a half hours, they are done. Jessica sighed when she saw the clock because it’s already late and the concert is ended already. When LSM is gone, Donghae approaches her.

‘Sica, let’s go somewhere,’ he told her.

‘Where?’

‘Anywhere. I just want to spend time with you,’ he said.

‘Arasso,’ she said half-heartedly.

All of them are going back except HaeSica. Hae drives her around the city. They are having their driving moments. Jessica tries her best to look happy but in her heart, she’s feeling guilty for Junhyung, really guilty.

 

 

At B2st’s side

Their concert already ended successfully. All of them are really happy and satisfied except Junhyung. He looks so gloomy and sad because Jessica is nowhere in sight. He gives her a VIPs seat, so, it’s easy for him to spot her but she wasn’t there.  And if she was here, she will definitely come back stage and greets him.

‘Hyung, are you okay?’ Donwoon asked Junhyung.

‘I’m fine,’ he said coldly.

‘Sica must have a reason why she didn’t make it tonight,’ Doojun told him.

‘That’s right,’ Hyunseung agreed.

 

Junhyung just keep in silent and didn’t say anything. He takes his phone and he saw 3 missed calls from Jessica. He quickly dials her number but he couldn’t reach her.

‘Guys, you can go back first. I’m going somewhere,’ he told s.

‘Arasso,’ they said.

Junhyung quickly meets their manager and borrows his car. When he is gone, s talk about him.

 

 

‘He’s going to Jessica, right?’ Hyunseung asked.

‘Obviously. Poor him, he’s really hoping for her to come tonight,’ Doojun said.

‘She better has a good reason for not coming. I couldn’t see Junhyung get hurt,’ Hyunseung said.

‘I don’t know. Maybe she has a good reason or maybe she’s with Donghae,’ Yoseob said.

‘Hyung!’ Donwoon slightly yelled.

‘What? I’m saying the truth. You know, right? She loves two guys,’ Yoseob told him.

‘I know but noona will not hurt Junhyung hyung like that,’ Donwoon said sternly.

‘I hope so,’ Doojun said.

After that, all of them left to their dorm, all are tired and exhausted.


At SNSD’s Dorm

Donghae and Jessica just reached SNSD’s dorm after having their driving moments. He walks her to her front door.

‘Thanks oppa, for tonight,’ she thanked while smiling.

‘You are welcome,’ he said while holding both of her hands.

They are staring into each other eyes, closing their gap to kiss each other when someone yelled.

 

‘Sica!’

 

to be continue.....


preview

‘What the hell is happening here?!’ a manly voice yelled.

‘Oppaaa,’ she called the guy while sobbing so hard.

Junhyung and Donghae look at the guy who is running to them. He quickly holds her shoulder and helps her stands up. He hugs her in his arms and she bawled on his chest. Both Donghae and Junhyung are looking with full of jealousy and mad at the guy.


enjoy these new chapters..

well, this time, it's lacking both yongsica n haesica moments..keke..

 

btw, thanks  for ur comments!..it's really mean a lot to me..

keep on leaving ur comment for me..