chapter 32

Complicated Love

Japan Record Awards

SNSD is rehearsing for their performance. All of them are really tired because of their hectic schedules. While they are taking a break, a familiar faces approaches them.

 

‘Yuri noona!’

‘Oh, Seungri-ahh,’ Yuri said.

‘Hi, Yuri,’ Taeyang greeted her.

‘Hi, Youngbae oppa. How are you ?’ Yuri asked.

‘I’m good. Anniyonghaseyo, girls,’ Taeyang greeted the other Soshis.

Seungri and Daesung also greeted them and the girls greeted them back. All of them are really excited seeing and talking with BB, except one girl, Jessica. She is busy with her phone, texting someone.

 

‘Sica-ah, don’t you want to greet our sunbaenim?’ Yuri asked her jokingly.

‘Ahh, anniyonghaseyo sunbaenim,’ she greeted coldly.

‘Anniyonghaseyo, Jessica-shi,’ Taeyang said while Daesung and Seungri just nodded at her.

 

‘She’s really an ice princess,’ Taeyang told Yuri.

‘Ani. She’s not usually like that. She’s very friendly and nice,’ Tiffany told him.

‘Friendly and nice? From what I saw, she’s cold and icy,’ Seungri said.

‘Are you bad-mouthing me?’ Jessica asked icily.

‘Erk, a.. ani,’ Seungri stuttered seeing her cold vibes.

‘Nice to meet you, Jessica -shi,’ Daesung said to her.

‘Neh, nice to meet you too,’ she said and slightly smiles at him.

‘Hyung, I wonder why Top hyung like her so much. She looks scary even though she’s pretty,’ Seungri whispered to Taeyang.

 

‘Seungri-shi, are you talking behind my back?’ Jessica asked while staring at him, intensely.

‘Ahh, ani2x. I’m not talking about you,’ Seungri seems nervous with her cold vibes.

Yuri and the other girls are holding their laughers from bursting out when they saw Seungri’s face.

 

Suddenly, Jessica burst out laughing so hard. BB’s members are really surprised seeing her.

‘So, are you scared with my iciness?’ she asked Seungri while still laughing.

‘You are teasing me just now? Seungri asked in disbelief.

‘Neh, it’s fun,’ Jessica said casually. She’s finally stop laughing.

‘Aishh, and I thought you are really cold and icy,’ Seungri sighed.

‘You always told me that you want to be friend with the ice princess. Now, you get the chance,’ Yuri told him.

‘Well, I think I need to reconsider that,’ Seungri said.

‘Mweyo?’ Taeyang asked.

‘Because she’s so scary and extremely cold,’ Seungri told him.

‘Yahhhhh!’ Jessica let out her dolphin-screams.

All the BB members that’s still unfamiliar with the scream, quickly covering their ears and frown.

 

‘What is that sound?’ Daesung said, shocked.

‘Is that really your voices? Not a dolphin voice?’ Seungri asked Jessica.

‘Yahh, it’s my voice!’ she said loudly.

‘I think I’m having hearing problem right now,’ Taeyang said jokingly.

‘Oppa, stop teasing her or else, all of you might become deaf for sure,’ Taeyeon told them.

‘Ahh, okay2x,’ Taeyang said playfully.

 

All of them are talking and joking with each other when GTop arrived.

‘Hi guys and girls,’ GD greeted them.

The girls greeted him back, excitedly while Top is just smiling at them. His eyes are looking for someone and he saw Jessica is resting on a chair. He quickly approaches her.

 

‘Hi, Sica,’ he said.

‘Oh, oppa. You are here. When did you arrive?’ she asked while smiling.

‘Just now. What are you doing here, alone?’ he asked.

‘Nothing, just taking some rest. My whole body is aching right now,’ she said.

‘Poor you. Working like a robot,’ he told her.

‘Well, I’m a real-life robot,’ she said playfully.

Top chuckles at her.

 

‘Yepp, a pretty robot,’ he said to her.

‘Pretty? Ani, I’m not that pretty,’ she said casually.

‘You are the prettiest to me,’ he told her.

‘Oppa, stop if already. I’m flying to the sky right now because of your sweet talks,’ she said jokingly.

‘Fly fly, to the sky,’ Top sings his song.

Jessica laughs at his acts.

 

‘Noona, you are laughing with Top hyung but you are being cold to me just now,’ Seungri told her loudly.

‘Yahh, don’t disturbed us,’ Top yelled to him.

‘She’s cold at you because you are annoying,’ GD said jokingly to Seungri.

‘That’s right,’ Daesung and Taeyang agreed while the girls are laughing at them.

 

After that, all of them deserted to their own dressing room. Getting their make-up and outfits done. When they are done, they are heading to the main hall, for the award’s show. On their way, they meet with each other again, SNSD and BB.

‘Jiyong oppa, what’s wrong with your hair?’ Jessica asked directly, shocked, with her eyes open and pointing at his hair.

Yuri nudges her because she’s too direct while the other BB members are laughing. GD is smiling shyly to the girls.

‘Ahh, mianhe,’ Jessica apologized.

 

‘Is it that bad?’ GD asked.

‘Yes, it is,’ Jessica answered honestly.

‘I told you, hyung. Your hair is so weird,’ Seungri told him.

‘You should learn from Seunghyun oppa or Youngbae oppa. Their hairs are always handsome,’ Jessica said.

‘Neh, that’s right,’ Tiffany agreed.

Top is smiling widely when Jessica praises him.

 

‘Do I need to change it?’ GD asked.

‘I think it’s pretty cool, oppa,’ Sooyoung told him.

‘You only said that to make him feel better,’ Daesung said jokingly.

‘Neh, that’s right,’ Sunny agreed.

‘Is it that bad?’ GD asked.

‘Jiyong oppa, you should know that among SNSD, Sica is the most honest one. So, I think it’s that bad,’ Taeyeon told him.

‘Aishh, I think I need to change it for sure,’ GD sighed.

‘No, hyung. There’s not much time left. Come on, let’s go,’ Seungri said.

 

Jessica and Top are already left them. Both of them are absorbed with their own talks.

‘Look, she just left like that after making me feel so hideous,’ GD said while pointing to TopSica.

‘Well, that’s Jung Jessica,’ Yuri said jokingly.

 

‘Yahh, come quickly. We are already late,’ Top yelled at them while Jessica is smiling beside him.

All of them follow TopSica and heading to the main hall.

 

After SNSD’s performance, they need to leave immediately. They are rushing to the airport.

‘Oppa, see you tomorrow. Byeeee,’ Jessica said loudly to Top while waving her hand.

‘Yeah, bye,’ Top yelled back and smiles at her.

 

After that, SNSD is gone and BB is ready for their performance.