chapter 80

Complicated Love

Music Bank

All SNSD members are with Jessica, to support her. Krystal, Onew, Heechul and Amber are also there to give moral strength to Jessica.

‘I’m so nervous,’ Jessica said.

‘Don’t worry, Sica. You will do great,’ Yuri told.

‘Neh, onnie,’ Krystal said and hugs her sister.

 

‘Sica, this flower is from your joker,’ Heechul told while giving a bouquet of red roses.

‘Really?’ she asked happily and takes it from him.

‘Yep, he asked me to buy it for you,’ Heechul told her.

Jessica hugs the roses in her arms.

 

‘Aww, I’m jealous,’ Taeyeon teased.

‘Onnie, when I can meet with my brother in law?’ Krystal asked.

‘Soon, when he’s back from Japan,’ she told Krystal.

‘Great!’ Krystal said excitedly.

Amber chuckles at her friend.

 

Then, Jessica got a text message from Junhyung.

From: My annoying joker <33

To: My ice princess <33

Good luck!  Did you like the flowers?

Sorry I couldn’t watch because I have schedule right now.

But, I promised I will watch it once I finished my schedule, okay?

Love you!

 

Jessica smiles widely when she reads the message.

‘Look at her. Smiling like an idiot every time the joker texted her,’ Hyoyeon teased.

‘That’s right. Only the joker knows how to make ice princess smiles,’ Sooyoung joins the teased.

‘Yahh,’ she yelled.

 

Then, one of SME choreographers enters the room with Top.

‘Sica-ah, there is a slight change. At the ending of the song, Top will kiss on your forehead before both of you going separate ways,’ he told.

‘What?’ she asked, shocked.

‘Yep, it will make your performance more interesting and more real,’ he told.

‘Neh, arasso,’ Jessica said.

‘Good, now, get ready,’ he told.

 

‘Sica, is it really okay with you?’ Top asked.

‘Neh, oppa. I’m okay, I need to be professional, right?’ she said.

‘Yep, okay,’ Top said while smiling.

 

‘Top-shi, Sica, come. You need to change your outfits and do make-up,’ SNSD’s stylist told.

‘Neh, onnie. See you later,’ Jessica said to her members and her friends.

‘See ya,’ Top said and follows Jessica.

 

 

‘Aigoo, Junhyung will not like that,’ Heechul sighed.

‘I think Sica will have a hard time with Junhyung once he watched her performance,’ Yuri said.

‘Poor Jun oppa. He always jealous of Top oppa and now, I totally understand his jealousy,’ Yoona told.

The others just nodded in agreement.

 

 

During Jessica and Top’s performance, fans are really ecstatic especially when they do skinships. While rapping, Top touches her hair, her cheek and they also holding hands. During the last part, when Top kissed Jessica’s forehead, all fans cheered and squealed ecstatically.

Their performance received unending praises from the staffs, their friends and also their fans. They have great chemistry and their performance really touched everyone’s hearts.

After Music Bank, SNSD, Heecul, Krystal, Amber, Onew and also Top celebrate Jessica’s 1st solo performance at a private restaurant. Jessica is really happy and satisfies with her performance but she doesn’t forget about Junhyung. She is waiting for his call because she wants to explain to him about the ‘kiss’ act. She knows Junhyung will be mad and sad. She really wants to call him but he is still in works, so she just forgets about him for a moment and enjoys the celebration.

 

 

At Junhyung’s side in Japan

Beast just finished with their schedules for the day. They arrived at their dorm, all are tired and exhausted. Junhyung quickly takes his laptop and searches for Jessica’s performance in Music Bank. s are with him, they want to watch her performance too.

Once he found the video, he quickly plays it. Every time Top touched Jessica, Junhyung frowns and breathe heavily. He can’t hide and control his jealousy when he saw TopSica do skinships. His heart is boiling with anger. Then, the ending part of the song. Junhyung almost chokes when he saw Top kissed Jessica’s forehead.

s know Junhyung’s feeling.

 

‘Jun-ah, it’s just acts,’ Doojun told.

‘Neh, Jun-ah. It’s just for the sake of the performance,’ Hyunseung said.

‘Sica doesn’t tell me about the kiss,’ Junhyung said bitterly.

‘Maybe noona forgot or they make sudden change,’ Donwoon told him.

‘I don’t know,’ Junhyun said quietly.

 

‘Hyung, you should understand noona’s situation. She just being a professional,’ Kikwang told.

‘I know but did you saw how the fans reacted? They all love the TopSica couple and you know that it is so rare for the fans to support idol’s couple,’ Junhyung said miserably.

‘May be they love the couple but it’s only on-screen,’ Yoseob said.

‘What if Sica really falls in love with him? He is BB’s Top after all,’ Junhyung told quietly.

‘Hyung, how can you say that?? You doubt Sica noona?’ Donwoon asked.

‘I’m just…. I’m not doubting her but…. I don’t know,’ he said.

 

‘Jun-ah, be strong. You must trust in Sica,’ Doojun told.

‘I know, I know. I want to rest right now,’ he said and walks to his room.

s are sympathy with him but they couldn’t do anything to coax him. Only Jessica can do that.

 

In the room, Junhyung is lying on the bed while staring at the ceiling. Then, his phone is ringing. His ringtone is Jessica’s new song, Painful Love. He takes his phone and just stares at it. He doesn’t have the feel to talk to Jessica right now. He afraid he will burst his anger on her and that is the last thing that he wants to do.

He just ignores her calls and drowns in his own thought.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym9v42JOOLc

watch this Song Ji Eun(secret)- going crazy song...

imagined Sica's song is that kind of song..similar with that song...

n imgined TopSica do skinskips just like she did with the rapper in that vid..keke...hot!!...

i just love that song so much..n i keep on imagined if sica can have that kind of solo, it will be really daebak..huhu


enjoy the new chapters...

yongsica has some problems..huhu

 

thanks for ur comments..:))

keep on leaving ur comments for me..