chapter 38

Complicated Love

They arrived at their park and they walks to their favorite spot. But this time, instead of lying down on the grass, they sit on the bench.

‘This place really gives me peaceful,’ she said.

‘Really?’

‘Neh. Jun-ah, look! It’s our guardian angel,’ she said excitedly while pointing to a really bright star.

‘See, it’s always there. Watching over us,’ Junhyung said while smiling.

‘Yep. You know what, because of you, I started to believe in this kind of stuff,’ she told him.

‘Wow, I didn’t know that I give a really big impact in your life,’ he said while smirking.

‘Ermm, well. You did,’ she said casually.

Junhyung can’t help but smiling and feels really happy.

 

Jessica is enjoying the views when Junhyung takes something from his jacket’s pocket.

 

‘Sica-ah, this is for you,’ he said while giving the bracelet to her.

‘Eh?’ she startled seeing the bracelet.

‘It’s for you. Take it,’ he told her.

Jessica takes the bracelet from him, still surprised.

 

‘What is this for? It’s not my birthday,’ she said.

‘I know. I just have the feel to give you present from my hometown,’ he said coolly.

‘This is from your hometown?’ she asked while smiling.

‘Yep, and it’s a handmade bracelet. My mother makes it herself,’ he told her.

‘Your mother made this? Wow, no wonder it’s so unique and cute,’ she said happily.

‘It’s kind of a traiditional bracelet in my hometown,’ he said casually.

‘Ah, really? It’s pretty,’ she said brightly.

Jessica is really happy with his gift.

 

‘But, you didn’t even bother to wrap it first, huh?’ she asked.

‘It’s too bothersome to wrap it up,’ he said casually.

‘Of course, the typical Yong Junhyung,’ she said sarcastically.

‘Even if I wrap it up, you will tear up the wrapper soon. So, what’s the difference?’ he said.

‘Aigoo, I know. But, still, it looks nicer if you wrap it up,’ she told him.

‘Whatever. The present is the most important, not the wrapper,’ he said.

‘Arasso. You win,’ she said playfully, defeated.

Junhyung chuckles at her.

 

‘Come here, let me put it on for you,’ he said while pulling her arm towards him.

He helps her to wear the bracelet.

‘Here you go,’ he said after he puts the bracelet on her wrist.

 

‘It’s really cute and it suits me perfectly. Kombawo, I like it,’ she said happily.

‘You are welcome,’ he said, smiling seeing her happiness.

‘But, I never thought you will bought a present for me,’she said cynically.

‘Well, my mother happened to make the bracelet when I’m home. And she asked me whether I want to give a present for special someone. And I immediately think of you,’ he told her.

‘I’m a special someone to you now?’ she asked smugly, trying to hide her thumping heart.

‘Ermm, you can say it like that,’ he said casually, trying to hide his nervousness.

‘Arasso. Kombawo, Jun-ah. I really2 like this bracelet,’ she said while smiling brightly.

Junhyung is smiling too.

 

‘You are cold, right? Come here,’ he said and casually pulling her into his embraces.

Jessica is startled by his acts but she’s also very happy and her cheeks are burning. She settled herself in his warm arms. She saw the bangle that she gave him, still on his wrist.

 

‘So, it’s true that you never took the bangle off,’ she said while poiting to the bangle.

‘Ermm, well, yeah. I mean, it’s a really cool bangle. That’s why I always wear it,’ he told her while rubbing her arm to make her warmer.

‘Of course it’s cool. It’s my present,’ she said proudly, still in his arms.

‘Yeah, right,’ he said sarcastically.

'I think both of us really have taste for bracelets,' she said playfully and Junhyung chuckles at her.

'That's right,' he said, still hugging her.

They stay in that position while enjoying their moments at the park.  After about an hour, they left the park, heading to her dorm.

 

Junhyung drove her to her dorm. They arrived at SNSD’s dorm.

‘Let me walks you to your front door,’ he said.

‘Ermm, okay,’ Jessica happily agreed.

Both of them walk to SNSD’s apartment.

 

‘So, thanks for the movie and for bringing me to the park. And also, for this beautiful bracelet. I really have a great time tonight,’ Jessica told him when they are in front of SNSD’s doorway.

‘It’s my pleasure. I’m having so much fun too,’ he said while smiling.

‘Thanks for sending me home. You can go now,’ she said while pushing him away.

‘Yah, do you want to chase me away that much?’ he asked playfully.

‘Ani, I’m just worried that you are tired ,’ she said.

‘Arasso. Go inside now and get a proper sleep,’ he told her.

‘Okay,’ she said and when she’s about to open the door, suddenly Junhyung pulls her into his arms, again.

‘Thank you so much for today. I really enjoy it,’ he said softly.

‘Me too,’ she said, in his arm, her cheeks are burning.

Junhyung broke their hugs and quickly walks away without looking back at her because his face is burning too.


preview

 

‘What do you mean, Yoona-ah?’ Tiffany asked.

‘Don’t you feel sorry for Sica onnie? She’s suffering so much because of Hae oppa. Please let her be happy and opens her eyes for someone else,’ Yoona told Tiffany.

‘Sica is not the only one is suffering. Hae oppa is suffering too,’ Tiffany told her sternly.

‘So, you care more about Hae oppa rather than your best friend?’ Yoona asked.

‘No! Of course not! I just want Sica to be fair to Hae oppa,’ Tiffany said.

‘What about Hae oppa? Is he being fair to Sica onnie?’ Yoona asked sternly.


enjoy YongSica dates..:))

thanks for ur comments..

keep on dropping ur comments..:))