chapter 50

Complicated Love

A month passed. Jessica is still with her routines, entertaining both Donghae and Junhyung. But this time, she can’t meet both of them regularly because SNSD always stay at Japan for quite some times. She really glad for that because it makes her feels less guilty for both Junhyung and Donghae if she keeps on going for a date with both of them.

Now, SNSD is back to Korea and will stay for quite some times. Junhyung is fully recovered now and he will start performing next week, for B2st’s encore concert. He keeps on reminding Jessica to attend the concert and she promised him that she will be there. He already gives 9 Vip tickets for her and her members.

 


 

 At SNSD’s dorm.

‘Onnie, what are you planning to do now?’ Yoona asked her.

‘I don’t know, Yoon. I love both of them so much. What should I do?’ she asked miserably.

‘Honestly, I don’t know either, onnie. Your situation is really complicated,’ Yoona said.

‘I know. That’s why I’m really in a mess right now. I don’t want to hurt any of them, Yoon. I love both of them so much,’ she said, tearing up.

‘I know, onnie. But, you need to make your choice soon before you are hurting them more and more,’ Yoona told her.

‘Yoon-ah, help me make the best choice,’ she said, tears rolling down her cheeks.

‘Onni, don’t cry. Please don’t cry,’ Yoona said while hugging her.

Jessica always cries recently because of her feelings for both Donghae n Junhyung. She couldn’t choose between both of them.

 

‘Sica, are you okay?’ Sooyoung, who just entered the room, asked with concern.

‘No, I’m not,’ she sobbed.

‘Aigoo, why is your love life always so complicated? Before this because of Fishy, now because of your feelings for both of them,’ Sooyoung said while patting her back.

‘I know. I’m in a mess, Soo-ah,’ she sobbed again.

‘Sica, I believe you can make the best decision. You cannot let us influence your decision,’ Sooyoung yold her.

‘But, I don’t know what to think and what to do right now,’ she said with tears.

‘Trust me, you will and can make the right choice, soon,’ Sooyoung said earnestly while Yoona is nodding in agreement.

 

Yoona and Sooyoung left her alone, to let her thinks rationally and carefully.


 

Meanwhile, B2st is having their final rehearsal for their encore concert. Tomorrow is their concert, they are going all out. After practicing for hours, they take a short break.

‘Ermm, hyung. There is someone waiting for you in back there,’ Donwoon told Junhyung.

‘Nugu?’ he asked.

‘Donghae hyung,’ Donwoon said quietly.

‘Donghae?’ he asked, surprised.

Donwoon just nodded at him.

 

Junhyung quickly heads to the backstage and there, at a deserted corner, he saw Donghae. He walks to him, casually.

‘Anniyonghaseyo, hyung. What are you doing here?’ Junhyung asked.

‘Sorry for disturbing your rehearsal,’ Donghae said.

‘No, it’s okay. We are taking a break right now. So, what’s up?’ he asked, feeling weird because of his sudden appearance but, he can guesses what is the reason behind it.

‘I want to talk about Sica,’ Donghae told him.

‘Okay, what is it?’ Junhyung asked casually.

‘I want you to stay away from her,’ Donghae said sternly.

 

‘Bwoh??’

‘You heard me. Stay away from her,’ Donghae said again.

‘Who are you to tell me all of this? What is your rights to stop me from meeting her??’ Junhyung asked grimly.

‘I’m her boyfriend!’ Donghae said loudly.

‘What?? Are you kidding me?’ Junhyung asked in disbelief.

‘I’m serious. We are back together for quite some times already,’ Donghae told him.

‘I don’t believe you,’ Junhyung said sternly.

‘It’s up to you but trust me, I’m telling the truth,’ Donghae said.

 

‘I’ll not buy all your nonsenses because you know what? I love her, so much and I’ll not give up on her and I don’t believe you,’ Junhyung told him.

‘Like I said before, it’s up to you to believe it or not. I just want to tell you that,’ DOnghae said.

‘Did you know that she loves me?’ Junhyung asked.

‘Neh, I know. And I know she’s really confused and miserable right now. That’s why I’m telling you to stay away from her. So that, she will not confuse again and can think rationally,’ Donghae told him.

 

‘I can’t believe you ask me to stay away from her. Are you thinking that I’m just her distraction?’ Junhyung asked cynically.

‘Well, it seems that way for me. She just attracted to you,’ Donghae said.

‘Did you know who’s with her every time you make her sad and heartbroken? Did you know who’s always cheering her and makes her happy?’ Junhyung asked, holding his anger.

‘I know you are always with her every time she’s sad and heartbroken. That’s why I said that she just attracted to you and you are just a distraction for her,’ Donghae told him.

 

‘Wow, the way you think is really something, you know that? But, I know it’s not like that. She loves me because she really2 loves me. I’m not just her distraction or attraction,’ Junhyung said sternly.

‘It’s up to you. I have said what I want to say. Good luck for your concert, bye,’ Donghae said and left him.

‘Damn!’ he yelled furiously while clenching his fist.

 

‘I do not believe you, Lee Donghae. You are jealous because of my relationship with her,’ he said to himself.

But, there is a part in him that actually started to think about what Donghae told him. But, he quickly snaps out of it and chooses to not believe him. Jessica never tells him anything about her relationship with Donghae and he chooses to trust her. He’s smiling when thinking about his 1st stage tomorrow after long break because of his accident, and the most important thing is, Jessica will be there, watching over him. He smiles widely while thinking about Jessica as one of the audiences that will cheer and applaud for him.