chapter 68

Complicated Love

YongSica’s date in Bangkok

‘Where are we going?’ Junhyung asked, they are holding hand and wandering around the city.

‘I don’t know. Couldn’t you think of any interesting places?’ Jessica asked.

‘I don’t know coz I never been in Bangkok before,’ he said lazily.

‘I know but you should make an effort,’ she said, frustrated seeing his uninterested for the date.

‘Why it’s always me? You should make an effort too because you are the one that’s dragging me here,’ he told her.

‘Are you that unhappy having a date with me?’ she asked, holding her anger.

‘No, it’s just I’m tired right now and I couldn’t think properly,’ he said with his lazy tone.

 

‘Fine, we can go back to our hotel now and you can get your rest,’ she said angrily and let go of his grips.

Junhyung chuckles at his girlfriend’s anger. She left him behind and walks ahead. He runs after her and grabs her wrist. He interlocked their fingers again even though she’s trying to pull her hand away from his.

 

‘Don’t be mad. I’m just teasing you,’ he said while gazing to her angry face.

‘You said you are tired. So, let’s just go back and get our rest,’ she said coldly without looking at him.

Junhyung stops her from walking and turns her around, facing him.

 

He leans in and kisses her lips. She just stays still and didn’t respond to his kiss.

‘You are really mad,’ he said when their lips parted.

‘No,’ she said coldly.

‘I’m sorry. I’m just teasing you,’ he apologized.

Jessica just shows her cold face and stares at him.

 

Junhyung leans in and kisses her again. This time, Jessica couldn’t resist kissing him back. She responds to his kiss. They kiss in the center of the busy street. Some of the people are watching them.

‘So, did my hot kiss melts the ice princess?’ he asked teasingly.

‘I hate you,’ she said and pouted.

‘I know. You constantly said that,’ he said while chuckling.

‘Can’t you stop teasing me?’ she asked.

‘I can’t,’ he told, his hands are still on her waist.

‘Donghae oppa never tease me like that,’ she blurted out bluntly.

 

Junhyung’s face immediately changed and he let go of his arms from her waist when she said that. She noticed his angry and mad expressions and just realized what have she done.

‘Sorry,’ she apologized while holding both of his hands.

 

Junhyung just kept in silent and walks away from her. Jessica slightly jogs to catch up with him. She clings onto his arm, lovingly.

‘I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to say that,’ she apologized again.

‘I get it,’ he said coldly.

‘Jun-ah, please forgive me,’ she begged.

‘Why should I? You didn’t do any faults,’ he said without looking at her.

 

Jessica stops him and hangs her hands on his neck. She gazes into his sorrow eyes, lovingly.

‘I know I’m guilty. Please forgive me,’ she said delicately while his hair.

‘Okay, you are forgiven,’ he told.

‘Really? But your face don’t show that,’ she said softly.

‘Yes, you are forgiven. Happy?’ he said.

 

‘Kombawo. Now, give me your kiss,’ she said delicately and is trying to kiss him but he moves his face away.

 

‘Kiss me,’ she said again but Junhyung just stares at her with cold face.

‘Fine if you don’t want to kiss me,’ she said sourly and let go of her arms from his neck.

She turns around to walk away from him when Junhyung grabs her wrist and pulls her towards him, planting a kiss on her lips.

 

‘Are you happy now?’ he asked while smirking.

‘Are you still mad?’ she asked.

‘No, I don’t,’ he said.

‘Really?

‘Yep, I’m not mad anymore but please, don’t keep on comparing me with him,’ he said softly.

‘No, I promised I won’t. I’m so sorry,’ she apologized and hugs him tightly.

‘It’s okay. Let’s go to Chinatown,’ he told her.

‘Chinatown? How did you know there is Chinatown here?’ she asked.

‘Well, I did my efforts to make my fussy, scary and childish girlfriend happy,’ he said playfully.

 

‘You did?’ she asked with wide smiles.

‘Yep,’ he said casually.

‘You are definitely the best! I love you,’ she said excitedly and gives a peck on his lips.

‘I know I’m the best,’ he said smugly.

‘Hikkhhs, you are too full of yourself,’ she said and pouted.

‘You said that I’m the best. I’m not saying it myself,’ he said while smirking.

‘Arasso2x. Can we go now?’ she asked with aegyo.

Junhyung chuckles seeing her cuteness.

 

‘Let’s go,’ he said while smiling.

He holds her hand and they walk to Chinatown in Bangkok. Jessica is so happy and excited while Junhyung is smiling blissfully. He really loves to but he cares and loves her so much. He is willing to do anything to make her happy.