chapter 61

Complicated Love

The next day, At Beast Dorm

‘Where is he? Please tell me,’ she begged Doojun.

She doesn’t know how many times she came to B2st’s dorm, just to look for Junhyung and beg s about his whereabouts.

 

‘I don’t know,’ Doojun said.

‘Don’t lie! I know you know where he is,’ she said loudly.

‘Noona, mianhe. We can’t tell you. Junhyung hyung forbid us,’ Donwoon told his noona.

‘Donwoon-ah, noona miss him so much. Noona loves him. Please tell me,’ she begged again and tears started to roll down her cheeks.

‘But you love Donghae hyung too. And you chose him, not Junhyung. So, please let Junhyung go,’ Hyunseung told her sternly.

‘I do love Donghae but I love Junhyung more than I love Donghae. I just realized it when Junhyung left me. Please, tell me where is he. Pleaseeee,’ she sobbed, on the couch.

Donwoon puts his arm around her shoulder, to calm her.

 

‘Are you sure what you are saying, Sica? You love Junhyung more?’ Doojun asked, surprised because she never tell them that.

‘Nehh, I’m so sure!’ she said while still crying.

‘But why you chose Donghae hyung?’ Yoseob asked.

‘I told you. I make a mistake, okay? I thought I love Donghae more than anything but I wronged. I love Junhyung more than anyone and anything in this world,’ she confessed her true feelings.

‘Junhyung hyung has suffered so much because of you, noona,’ Kikwang said.

‘I know. I make him suffered. I really2 regretted it. I want to heal his heart, I want to love him. I want to give him the love that he deserves,’ she said earnestly, in Donwoon’s arms.

 

‘Are you sure that you are not gonna changed your mind? I mean, you will not run back to Donghae hyung again?’ Doojun asked her.

‘No! I‘ll not do that again! I know I make a mistake before and I really suffer right now. Please tell me where is he,’ she sobbed.

‘We can’t tell you, sorry,’ Hyunseung said.

‘Neh, noona. We can’t tell you,’ Kikwang said.

‘Really? Donwoon-ah?’ she asked while sobbing.

‘Me too, noona. I can’t tell you. I’m really sorry,’ Donwoon apologized while hugging his noona.

‘All of you are so mean..hikkhs..hikkhss..,’ she sobbed in Donwoon arms.

‘You are being mean to Junhyung hyung at first,’ Yosoeb told her.

‘Hyung, stop it! Enough, okay?’ Donwoon snapped at Yoseob.

 

‘Mweyo? Yoseobbie is telling the truth. Donwoon-ah, I know she’s your favorite noona but Junhyung is our friends, our members,’ Hyunseung said.

‘I know but…..’

‘Donwoon-ah, it’s okay. They are telling the truth. I’m at fault, I make your friend suffer so much. I’m really sorry,’ she said while broking their hugs.

‘Noona…’

‘Once again, I’m really sorry for everything I’ve done to Junhyung. If any of you meet him or talk to him, please tell him that I love him so much,’ she said and wipes off her tears.

 

‘Good bye. See ya,’ she said weakly to all of them.

‘Noonaaa,’ Donwoon called her but she just ignored him.

She is already near the front door when she heard a voice. The voice that she misses so much, the voice that never tired teasing her, the voice that always appeared in her dreams, the voice that always coaxing and calming her whenever she’s sad.

‘Why don’t you tell me by yourself?’ the voice said.

 

Jessica quickly turns around and there, she saw the figure that she misses and loves the most. He is standing in front of his room, smiling at her. Without thinking anything, she runs to him. He is waiting for her with his arms spread. She collides into his arms and bawls on his chest.

‘I miss you so much. I’m sorry for everything I’ve done to you,’ she sobbed so hard on his chest.

‘I miss you too,’ he said softly while hugging her tightly, tears rolling down his face.

He gently patted her back and her brunette hairs. All s are watching the couple with wide smiles on their faces, especially Donwoon.

 

‘Stop crying. I’m here now,’ he said softly and wipes his own tears.

She just couldn’t stop her tears because Junhyung is with her now. He slowly broke their hugs and cupped her face. Her eyes are red and her face is wet.

 

‘Aigooo, my ugly ice princess,’ he while wiping her tears.

‘Yahh!’ she slightly yelled at him and pouted.

Junhyung chuckles and he wants to embrace her again but Jessica stops him.

 

‘You cried, isn’t it? Your eyes are red and wet,’ she said while gazing into his eyes.

‘So what if I cried?’ he asked.

‘Nothing. I just want to see your precious tears. I never saw you cry before,’ she said.

‘I’ve cried many times because of you. And this time, I cry because I’m so happy,’ he said softly, a single tear drop on his cheek.

 

Jessica cupped his face and wipes off his tear.

‘Finally, I can see your tears,’ she said while smiling.

‘Yahh, are you that happy saw my tears?’ he asked.

‘Neh,’ she said playfully.

Junhyung chuckles and he embraces her, lovingly.

 

‘Finally, the ice princess found the joker!’ Doojun said loudly, teasing the couple.

‘Our bickering YongSica couple is back together!’ Yoseob said excitedly.

 

‘Yahh, shut up! How dare you torture my ice princess just now,’ Junhyung said to s.

‘Well, we just want to know how much she loves you,’ Kikwang said playfully.

‘So, you guys are purposely torturing me just now?’ Jessica asked them while broking her hug with Junhyung.

‘Nehh, mianhe Sica. We just want to know how much your love for our joker,’ Hyunseung told her.

 

‘And you, how long have you been hiding in your room?’ she asked Junhyung.

‘Not so long but I heard everything you said. Woww, you begged them just to know about me? I don’t know I’m that important to you,’ he said playfully.

‘You are so mean! I hate you!’ she said sourly.

‘But I love you and I know you love me too,’ Junhyung said cheekily.

Jessica can’t help but smiles at him.

 

‘Okay2. I’m grossing out seeing both of you. You can have your moments. We will be in our room,’ Doojun said while the others agreed.

‘Noona, see you later. If you need anything, just shout my name. I’ll be here in second,’ Donwoon told her.

‘Yahh, Son Donwoon. I can take care of her. She doesn’t need your help,’ Junhyung said.

‘Donwoon-ah, you are the best! I love you more than this joker,’ she said playfully.

Junhyung glares at her but she just ignored him. All the B2st members are gone into their own rooms, leaving the couple alone in the leaving room.