chapter 84

Complicated Love

At SNSD’s dorm

Jessica is still trying to get hold of Junhyung but still unsuccessful. Junhyung ignores her since last Friday when she won her 1st no 1 spot in Music Bank. He ignores her calls, her text messages and everything. It’s almost 4 days already and she really misses him like crazy.

In these 4 days, many things happened to her. Her rumors with Top, her confrontation with LSM-sansaenim, her promotions for her solo song and also her love’s problem with Junhyung. But none of that affected her bigger than the fact that Junhyung is ignoring her.

 

‘Onnie, are you okay?’ Yoona asked.

‘I’m not,’ she told.

‘Sica-ah, Junhyung still ignores you?’ Yuri asked.

‘Neh,’ she said quietly.

‘May be he hurts so much because of the rumors and you know how he thinks about your relationship, right? I mean the whole status, standard and level things,’ Tiffany told.

‘I know and that’s why I need to meet him and explain everything to him,’ she said sadly.

 

‘Onnie, Kikwang just told me that they don’t know where Junhyung oppa is. He’s gone since this evening,’ Yoona told.

‘Bwoh???’

‘Neh, onnie,’ Yoona said.

‘Aishh,’ she sighed but then, she remembered something.

 

‘I think I know where he is. I need to go now,’ Jessica said while grabbing all her stuffs and her hoody jacket.

‘Be careful, Jessie,’ Tiffany told.

‘Neh, Sica. Be careful,’ Yuri said.

‘Okay, see you later girls. Wish me luck,’ she said and dashed out.

 

Jessica takes a cab and heading to their favorite park. Her talks with LSM keep on playing in her mind.

 

-flashback-

‘Anniyonghaseyo, sansaenim. You asked both of us to come here?’ she asked politely.

‘Ah, yeah. Have a seat,’ LSM told TopSica.

 

‘Well, you know about the rumors about both of you, right? About your love lines,’ he asked.

‘Neh,’ both TopSica answered.

‘So, I have talked to Hyunsuk and he agreed with me that we will make your relationship public,’ he told.

‘What??’ Jessica asked, shocked.

‘Bwoh?’ Top asked, shocked too.

 

‘Neh, we will officially announce your relationship because your fans like both of you together, the TopSica couple,’ LSM said.

‘But we are not in a relationship,’ Jessica said sternly.

‘Well, you can start now,’ LSM said casually.

‘What?!’

‘It’s ridiculous, sansaenim.’

 

‘Why? I know you like Sica, Seunghyun-ah,’ LSM told.

‘I do like her but I won’t force her and I won’t do this stupid thing,’ Top said sternly.

‘It’s good for publicity and both of you will arise in popularity,’ LSM told.

‘No, we won’t do it. I won’t,’ Jessica said.

‘Why?’ LSM asked sternly.

‘Because I already have a boyfriend,’ she finally tells the truth.

 

‘What???’ LSM asked, surprised.

‘Neh, sansaenim and Seunghyun oppa knows him too,’ she told.

‘That’s right, sansaenim. They love each other so much,’ Top said.

‘Sica, you do realize about the no-dating policy in our company, right?’ LSM asked grimly.

‘I know but you let Jonghyun and Sekyung. Why can’t you let me be with my love ones? I just want to be with him even though secretly, it’s okay for me,’ she said with teary eyes.

LSM can see the sincerity in her eyes and also her strong love for her mystery boyfriend.

 

‘Sansaenim, you shouldn’t stop any of your idols from falling in love. They are normal people too,’ Top said earnestly.

LSM sighed heavily.

 

‘Fine, I will decline all the rumors about both of you. And Sica, make sure your secret relationship will never get exposed, not so soon or else, I will have to use TopSica to cover it,’ LSM told her sternly.

‘Neh, sansaenim. I promised. Thank you so much, sansaenim,’ she thanked.

‘Both of you can go now,’ LSM told them.

 

-end flashback-