chapter 16

Complicated Love

SNSD is in the practice room, at SME. They are dancing and playing around with each other, and of course, practicing too. After a while, they are tired, so, some of them laid down on the floor and some just leaning against the wall.

 

‘Onnie, did you have fun with Junhyung oppa last night?’ Yoona asked.

‘Yepp,’ she said shortly while wiping her sweats with a towel.

‘So, you are really closed with him now?’ Tiffany asked.

Tiffany is just watching them practicing because she's still didn't fully recovered yet.

‘Neh, we can get along well,’ Jessica said.

‘Really?’ Yuri asked.

‘Yeah, even though he likes to tease me a lot but he is actually kind,’ she told her.

‘You sure get closed with others so fast,’ Fany told her.

‘Ani. I get closed fast only with the people that I can get along well. You know, someone that can fit with my personalities,’ she said.

 

‘Where did you go last night?’ Yoona asked.

‘Ermm, at some park. It’s really2 beautiful. It’s no joke at all. I was mesmerized by the night’s views there,’ she said excitedly.

‘Really? I want to go there toooo, onnie,’ Yoona whined cutely while Tiffany quickly covers her ears.

‘Maybe next time. I will ask Junhyung to bring you there,’ she told her.

‘Shiro! I want to go with Kikwang,’ Yoona said openly.

‘You like Kikwang?’ Tiffany asked her.

‘Well, yeah. He’s cute, right?’ Yoona asked in fangirling mode.

‘He’s really cuteeeee, totally fits you,’ Fany said to Yoona.

Yoona is smiling happily hearing Fany’s words.

 

‘You like him that much?’ Yuri asked Yoona.

‘Maybe but he is really cute and handsome too,’ Yoona said.

‘No worries Yoon. I’ll be your cupid,’ Jessica told her.

‘Kombawo, onnie. By the way, did you know that during Youngstreet, Junhyung oppa admitted that he li…’ Yoona is about to tell her about Junhyung’s favorite when Sooyoung yelled loudly.

 

‘Sica-ah, your fishy is here!’

Jessica looks at the door and saw Donghae is walking into the room with Leeteuk and Siwon. Donghae is staring at her but Jessica just ignores him.

 

Donghae walks to her while Leeteuk and Siwon approaching the other girls.

‘Sica-ah, I’ll leave you with your beloved fishy,’ Yuri whispered to her.

‘Have your moment,’ Fanys said quietly.

Yuri and Tiffany drag Yoona with them and left Jessica alone with Donghae.

 

‘Hi, pretty Sica,’ he said softly while sitting beside her, on the floor.

‘Hi,’ she said coldly.

‘Here, you must be thirsty,’ he offers her a can of drink. He already opens it for her.

She takes it half-heartedly without looking at him. Donghae knows that she’s mad at him. He smiles seeing her cold face, showing that she’s angry and sulking with him.

‘Why don’t you drink it?’ he asked her while gazing at her cold face.

‘I’ll, later on,’ she said coldly while looking at her members, who are talking with Leeteuk and Siwon.

 

‘I know, you are mad at me,’ he said.

‘Ani. Why should I’m mad at you?’

‘Because I cancelled our date last night,’ he told her.

‘It’s doesn’t matter. It doesn’t mean anything for me,’ she lied to him.

‘I’m really sorry, Sica. I’m not doing it on purpose. Something really important came up,’ he explained to her.

‘Really? I know that I’m not important to you, so, it’s okay,’ she told him coldly while looking straight at him.

‘Sica, please stop it. You are very important to me, okay? You know that,’ he said earnestly.

Jessica keeps on silent and ignores him.

 

‘Here, I brought roses and your favorite’s chocolate for you,’ he gives her a box of chocolate and a bouquet of red roses.

‘Thanks, ‘she said shortly.

‘That’s it?’ he asked her.

‘What else do you want?’

‘Your forgiveness and your smiles,’ he said softly to her while smiling.

Jessica’s heart skipped a bit seeing his smiles. But she quickly gets a hold of herself.

 

‘You think I will forgive you just because of this chocolate and roses?’ she asked.

‘Ani. I know you will not forgive me easily. Believe me, last night something really important comes up. The crews of my drama asked us to gather around, so I must joined them. I’m a new actor, a rookie, so I must show them my good traits, right?’ he explains to her, hoping that she will forgive him.

‘……’

‘If I have a choice, of course I’ll choose to spend the time with you. Having a date with you. That’s all what I wanted in my life,’ he told her while gazing straight into her eyes.

‘I don’t know, oppa,’ she said quietly and gazes into his eyes too.

They are staring into each other eyes with strong feelings in their hearts.

 

‘Tell me that you believe me,’ he said softly.

‘I do. I believe you,’ she said because his eyes are telling her the truth.

‘Kombawo,’ he said with smiles.

‘Neh,’ she said shortly.

‘Please smiles for me,’ he begged her.

‘I’m not in the mood to smile,’ she said coldly.

‘Just smiles or else you will regret it,’ he playfully threatens her.

‘Bwoh?’

‘If you don’t smiles, I’ll do something to you,’ he said with a mischievous grin.

‘What will you do?’

‘I’ll do this..’ he said and leans in, gives a peck on her lips.

Jessica quickly covers because he just kissed her in front of her members even though they are not aware of it.

 

‘Oppaaaa,’ she whined.

‘Pleaseeee, smiles,’ he begged again.

Seeing his puppy eyes, his smiles and his handsome face makes her smiles.

‘That’s my pretty Sica,’ he said happily.

‘I’m not your pretty Sica anymore, oppa.’

‘Yes, you are and you will always be my pretty Sica, forever,’ he told her delicately and makes her smiles again.

 

‘I’m I forgiven now?’ he asked her.

‘Neh,’ she said while smiling.

‘Yeahhh!!’ he suddenly yelled happily.

 

‘Yahh, Lee Donghae! What are you so exciting about?’ Leeteuk said loudly.

‘What is it? Did Sica agreed to marry you?’ Siwon asked jokingly.

‘Yahhh! That’s none of your business,’ Donghae yelled at s while Jessica and the other girls are laughing at their bickering.

‘Donghae-ah, come on. Let’s go. We have a practice session in minutes,’ Siwon said.

‘Neh, stop being lovey dovey with Sica,’ Leeteuk told him.

‘Arasso,’ Donghae said.

 

‘So, are you free tonight? Want to watch a movie together?’ he asked her.

‘For real?’ she asked.

‘Of course. I swear!’

‘Okay,’ she said shortly.

‘I’ll pick you up, tonight. See ya,’ he told her happily.

‘See ya,’ she said with smiles.

Donghae stands up and walks out of the room with s, feeling so happy.

 

Jessica is smiling like an idiot. Seeing Donghae’s smiles and his face alone are enough to make her melted. And that’s how easily she always forgives Donghae.